Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 96. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
You have addressed your opinion and everybody took notice of your opinion. Thank you for sharing your opinion here on the thread and we will talk eachother in a few months.

Great but we all know that in a few months, you, this account and all the investors' BTC will be long gone.
Development updates

Website should be up and running by 19th of JUne

DL(i)sk coin is almost ready.

Marketing updates

591 followers in Twitter (almost 600 followers!)

134 likes on Facebook

7 translations completed.

ICO result

2.77089439 BTC deposit.
@Soul_eater_123 @Placebo

Can we please keep this thread clean and if you have problems with eachother then please discuss it in private. Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry but this is one of the worst attempts at cashing in on another coin that I have seen in the last 2 years.  I am merely stating my opinion I am not spamming the thread.

You have addressed your opinion and everybody took notice of your opinion. Thank you for sharing your opinion here on the thread and we will talk eachother in a few months.
legendary
@Soul_eater_123 @Placebo

Can we please keep this thread clean and if you have problems with eachother then please discuss it in private. Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry but this is one of the worst attempts at cashing in on another coin that I have seen in the last 2 years.  I am merely stating my opinion I am not spamming the thread.
legendary
can anyone lead me to the infographic compaaring both lisk and dlisk?

Did you read the white paper?

https://dlisk.com/DLISK_Whitepaper-revision1.pdf

Yes I think you should read the whitepaper - it looks like it was written by a 5 year old and continues absolutely zero information.  Perhaps that should be enough information for anyone looking to invest.
@Soul_eater_123 @Placebo

legendary
Activity: 1120

Did you read the white paper?

https://dlisk.com/DLISK_Whitepaper-revision1.pdf
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
legendary
Everybody waiting for Waves to be trading so that they can deposit some money here? With only a few days left the amount that was deposit is in fact pretty terrible. I saw a lot of shit coins having bigger deposits then  this one. Not complaining as my stake will be worth a lot more, but still find it strange. Is it because it is not a ICO on a exchange? or because there is only one escrow? or people are just not interested in making money Cheesy

It's not 2014 anymore and some people have learned from previous mistakes.

Why are people then putting money in Waves? A clone coin and they even scam with the bounties. It's not 2014 anymore, indeed, but waves scam the community nicely there Wink in 2016 Wink

WAVES is not a clone but you know that very well.  Continue your schemes to try to get less experienced investors to pay for your mistakes.  I'm sure you need the bad karma.
legendary
Everybody waiting for Waves to be trading so that they can deposit some money here? With only a few days left the amount that was deposit is in fact pretty terrible. I saw a lot of shit coins having bigger deposits then  this one. Not complaining as my stake will be worth a lot more, but still find it strange. Is it because it is not a ICO on a exchange? or because there is only one escrow? or people are just not interested in making money Cheesy

Why are people then putting money in Waves? A clone coin and they even scam with the bounties. It's not 2014 anymore, indeed, but waves scam the community nicely there Wink in 2016 Wink
legendary
Everybody waiting for Waves to be trading so that they can deposit some money here? With only a few days left the amount that was deposit is in fact pretty terrible. I saw a lot of shit coins having bigger deposits then  this one. Not complaining as my stake will be worth a lot more, but still find it strange. Is it because it is not a ICO on a exchange? or because there is only one escrow? or people are just not interested in making money Cheesy

legendary
Everybody waiting for Waves to be trading so that they can deposit some money here? With only a few days left the amount that was deposit is in fact pretty terrible. I saw a lot of shit coins having bigger deposits then  this one. Not complaining as my stake will be worth a lot more, but still find it strange. Is it because it is not a ICO on a exchange? or because there is only one escrow? or people are just not interested in making money Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
following closely on this . It is an asset not a platform . worth to try.
Countdown till end of ICO phase 1: 50% extra bonus

legendary
-snip the update-

Waiting for tomorrow update. I want to see some screenshots of this wallet.

@Dev, maybe you need to launch the coin faster? Reduce it by one week? If the coin is ready then just move on and launch it. People don't like a long period of time that their BTCs  are locked in a escrow account.

The wallet will be a copy of the Lisk wallet I would have thought? When I asked yesterday about how much BTC they need to class this sale as a success they said it needed at least 10BTC and we're not there yet. I am with you though not liking funds locked up and that is why I am leaving it as long as possible until I invest.

I agree.  I don't like the fact the website isn't launched before the ICO went live, I think it would have added more investors and trust if it had a website where I can login and see my investment. At the moment I'm still debating investing, there's 4 days left of the bonus so we shall see.

There is in fact still 4 days + 3 weeks left before launch. I don't have a problem that a website is not up and running as the launch is still pretty far away. I'm looking at the follower base in fact, and i'm looking who is following and what the past was of those followers (so to check if they are all real or not) and the speed how this coin is getting more and more popular is pretty nice. In fact i hope that not a big amount has been deposit for those extra 50% as that would give my stake a better value Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
-snip the update-

@Dev, maybe you need to launch the coin faster? Reduce it by one week? If the coin is ready then just move on and launch it. People don't like a long period of time that their BTCs  are locked in a escrow account.

The wallet will be a copy of the Lisk wallet I would have thought? When I asked yesterday about how much BTC they need to class this sale as a success they said it needed at least 10BTC and we're not there yet. I am with you though not liking funds locked up and that is why I am leaving it as long as possible until I invest.

I agree.  I don't like the fact the website isn't launched before the ICO went live, I think it would have added more investors and trust if it had a website where I can login and see my investment. At the moment I'm still debating investing, there's 4 days left of the bonus so we shall see.
Activity: 826
-snip the update-

Pages:
Jump to: