Pages:
Author

Topic: DAPPSTER - BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - A NEW INNOVATIVE COIN. - page 91. (Read 119470 times)

Activity: 852
Merit: 500
So the units are called RISE? is this related to RISE?

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Oh great! you're asking for people to invest without any website or any developments on your coin?
So what is the essence of this?

It's a copy and paste of LISK with a D in front of it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
7 Transactions with 2.96950089 BTC

Lol... I'll take 3btc's to NOT have a website or coin yet, with cheap ass ann page. This is awesome idea.

Placebo says he will invest here. I believe him.

How to invest?

Deposit your coins to 178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

https://blockchain.info/address/178U7FwBjs5iWq6SzFJmRuwbKoMsPArYsX

Investor Verification

There are two ways to verify your investment which is important when, for some reason, the investment has to be refunded back to investors.

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Oh great! you're asking for people to invest without any website or any developments on your coin?
So what is the essence of this?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
@DEV,

Make it more clear how people need to join, as i think a lot of people don't know what they have to do.
wow, another ICO, maybe you should start to work on your previously failed ICOs and maybe just maybe stop scamming people, but once scammer always scammer, i pity the idiots that will again fall for your "this will be on trex ICO"
Activity: 882
Activity: 1344
Merit: 576
the dev check your a pm

i still need to review the translation , will be part of the update for today when everything is fine.

ok. thank you.
good luck with your project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
the dev check your a pm

i still need to review the translation , will be part of the update for today when everything is fine.
Activity: 812
Activity: 812
monitor the development of the project Cool
legendary
Activity: 952
@DEV,

Make it more clear how people need to join, as i think a lot of people don't know what they have to do.

Everyone knows what to do.  Even the stupidest people know how to join unfortunately for DLISK even the stupidest people aren't interested.
legendary
Activity: 1120
@DEV,

whether his wallet as Lisk

What is your question?

how to get a wallet dlisk

My firend.... DL(i)sk is still in ICO. There isn't a wallet available.

okay I will continue to monitor the course ico ! so I find info Grin
legendary

What is your question?

how to get a wallet dlisk

My firend.... DL(i)sk is still in ICO. There isn't a wallet available.
Activity: 545
If dev stumped up the 7.5 BTC to be listed on Trex I would buy in.

That would be earning the premine and showing long term dedication.

And it would likely pump and make a bunch of $$

I think if this hit Bittrex then everybody that join the ICO will make 1000% - 10000% profit, at least if the amount stay like this.

Nope. If the amount stays low there will be another ico or even third ico to finish the project and raise funds for exchange listing. Dev told that himself see his post history.

There is no way this coin will get listed on bittrex. After the ico is over dev will copy the lisk code, change the logo, collect his escrowed btc and leave.
Investing in this shitcoin is a very bad idea. Scamcoins like this gives whole community a bad reputation.

That is why there is a escrow to cover us... btw. the so-called shitcoins... do you see what is happening with Waves? Did people lose $29M....? Still no exchange at all. I know a lot of coins are worhless after some time. I have been in this business long enough, but there are a lot of coins that really make it ...WBB...CLAM...GAME... I agree dev won't pay 7.5 BTC if ICO funds is only 3 BTC... but that doesn't mean that it is shit... what if everything is working smoothly? I join almost all ICOs and certainly when there is a escrow available and then i will see what happens next. Maybe it is worthless, maybe you have a big winner. Community support is building maybe because of the free coins, maybe not.

Are you seriously comparing waves with this shit? Waves raised 30k BTC and this coin have raised THREE till now. Waves is coded from scratch so it might take few days extra than estimated to launch. no big deal.

Escrow is only good till the ico participants are paid theirs dlisk coins. There is no escrow for ongoing development of coin or even listing on an exchange.

And by the way i have been here longer than you. Dont believe me? check our joining dates.
We have now more then 650 people following us on twitter. Thanks for all the support.

What is your question?
legendary
reserved