Pages:
Author

Topic: Darcrus and Mercury - perspective but undervalued coins - page 3. (Read 13229 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Darcrus not doing best right now Sad Anyways i am in for the results which will surely come Smiley!
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
No, i think the blog is on 19th.

Anyways those who bought when i created the thread already made great profits, as have i. Continue to hold the majority though and we shall see what the future brings us!
Activity: 552
Merit: 255
Any announcement from the developers?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Looks like Darcrus is also back up, but so are all of the coins. The blog update for darcrus is coming soon, so make sure to follow any news on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1722137.1400
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So whats the future for Mercury??
To triple it self. I believe it has a good future
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So whats the future for Mercury??
What site is the best to exchange these altcoins on?
So mercury is like gas for Darcrus?
Darcrus has basically no use D: I mean it could be viewed as a stock of a company, and 10% of net profits is used to buy the tokens from the market and permanently destroy/burn them.

What the company does is basically provide private blockchains, mostly for data storing/replication,... The product is already finished, and the potential is huge.

But Mercury has actual usage, and that is to link the transactions from the private blockchain to the public waves blockchain if i understood it correctly.
Activity: 32
So mercury is like gas for Darcrus?
So do you think Darcrus is going to go up right now? It is in the 0.45 - 0.55 range for about two weeks now. I really hope there will be some news around it, so we get exposure and a higher market cap.

I don't know. But i hope so since i hold a lot off it. I think it could easily jump to like 80cents, behavior has been the same pretty much all the time, it wandered around 30 cents and then went to 50 where it is now. Whether it will happen, nobody knows. If there were some good new on top of that, then definitelly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
So do you think Darcrus is going to go up right now? It is in the 0.45 - 0.55 range for about two weeks now. I really hope there will be some news around it, so we get exposure and a higher market cap.
Yeah so far long term has always paid off in the long run
After all these days of Mercury's paralized prize and given that its marketcap is getting closer to that of Darcrus I decided to cash out and get into other interesting projects I have in mind. Maybe I am an idiot but I increased my initial investment by 400% so I'm happy. I will buy back if it gets dumped somehow, this coin has future in the long term Grin.
But yeah invest for long term and its gonna we worth it.
Activity: 14
After all these days of Mercury's paralized prize and given that its marketcap is getting closer to that of Darcrus I decided to cash out and get into other interesting projects I have in mind. Maybe I am an idiot but I increased my initial investment by 400% so I'm happy. I will buy back if it gets dumped somehow, this coin has future in the long term Grin.
Well probably not because there are 100million Mercury and it would have to go like x25. It's possible though, but highly unlikely.

If darcrus becomes the "next oracle", then it would reach that price and much more though... but a big IF
The question is, can Mercury go as high as Darcrus?
My opinion is no, what about you?

No idea. Maybe I'll pull out.
If you got a lot of money its worth to invest if you have small amount then I don't think you should invest. But up to you my dude.
Activity: 537

No idea. Maybe I'll pull out.
Activity: 537
Where can one find the current value of Darcus, or Mercury?
Exchanging sites maybe or try searching. Not too sure.
Pages:
Jump to: