Pages:
Author

Topic: Darcrus and Mercury - perspective but undervalued coins - page 7. (Read 13229 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
It seems that someone accumulates Mercury now. Every day trading volume about 15-20 btc and MER price stays the same Roll Eyes
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
Hopefully 50cents by the end of this month when updates are released  Shocked Grin Kiss
No, not sure, but people are mostly holding. 23 cents was as good entry as it could get.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Holy shit dar just dumped to 23cents. Do your own search and you'll realize this is a great investment... This really is undervalued right now with all the hype going on. I think it is a good buy right now, and there are not many such opportunities out now.

I'd invest more but am out of cryptocurrencies  Shocked Not going to sell my house though  Tongue

The dAppsheet release is THIS MONTH. Potential to work with the US army.

Am i the only one who thinks this is one of those those coins that haven't been pumped like crazy yet and are waiting to take off anytime?

I have such feeling too, haven't invested yet, but I plan to do so. Why is the chart going down? :O Any explanations?
Holy shit dar just dumped to 23cents. Do your own search and you'll realize this is a great investment... This really is undervalued right now with all the hype going on. I think it is a good buy right now, and there are not many such opportunities out now.

I'd invest more but am out of cryptocurrencies  Shocked Not going to sell my house though  Tongue

The dAppsheet release is THIS MONTH. Potential to work with the US army.

Am i the only one who thinks this is one of those those coins that haven't been pumped like crazy yet and are waiting to take off anytime?
Still hold my Darcrus from day 1!
Wow some nice returns if so! It'll be worth the wait though!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Still hold my Darcrus from day 1!
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Most of traders have not yet realized the true value of Mercury. When this happens, they will have to buy at prices many times higher than today.
I feel kinda stupid bumping my own thread  Lips sealed Do others really have nothing to say about Darcrus?

Blue magic who turned 30k into 500k+ are holding Darcrus at the moment; http://bluemagic.info/funds/extrem-fund/
Mercury so cheap right now it would be a sin not to buy  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I predict it'll be a hype and this can easily 400% in a day, if 20k$ flow in the marketplace the price is 2000 satoshis, so x4.

And the dAppsheet release coming by soon. Also Mercury is essential for the Jupiter to be connected to the Waves public blockchain, so Mercury must be used and it has a value. Some money to be made...just waiting there patiently and soon the bags are to be full  Cool

DYOR tho!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just reloaded my bag
By the way, honestly i think Darcrus will never be as cheap again as it is now. If you think about buying, now would be the right time to do so.
Keep an eye on these 2 coins. The dAppsheet release is this month. The price could go nuts!
Lol just checked linkedin of the ceo. This guy knows his stuff
Yeah this project definitelly has some more dust to raise  Grin
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
Holding and waiting patiently there... soon...soon...

Just noticed a dip... Good time to buy if you plan to do so!

i think so
Holding and waiting patiently there... soon...soon...

Just noticed a dip... Good time to buy if you plan to do so!
Mercury really hasn't moved up for at least three weeks.

I agree. So... sooner or later  Grin

It doesn't needs a lot of volume, but if it gains some traction it will go up quickly. Patience.... i hope  Tongue

Also not forget to mention i think around May 5th it's been pumped to 2500Satoshi(which is x5) for some short time... So if it gains volume, it could go up quickly.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Mercury really hasn't moved up for at least three weeks.

Pages:
Jump to: