Pages:
Author

Topic: Dark marketplaces? - page 2. (Read 102206 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 12:15:19 PM
Hello Dear,
I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

Now there is a lot of information on GitHub and on different forums. You can create your own website or store on the TOR network. But I don't advise it. It's better to work by law.
Activity: 25
May 07, 2018, 05:47:17 PM
there are much of dark marketplaces you know and that is nice because i like to use them because they are offering allot of stuff online and that is really nice because i like to buy stuff online with the bitcoin.
Activity: 6
May 07, 2018, 09:15:27 AM
cool
Activity: 3
May 07, 2018, 05:39:42 AM
Lots of dark marketplaces are not very pleased by peopel becuase there are allot of peopel who put scam items in to a webshop like that and you wont get anything
and that is such a shame when you pay something with the bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
May 06, 2018, 10:11:21 PM
payment using bitcoin is very flexible and can be used anywhere but it would be nice to use dalah positive thing that bitcoin image becomes positive and can grow every year, illegal market will bring bad image on bitcoin and will reduce bitcoin sale value.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 04:26:48 PM
I think all market place depend on bitcoin. when bitcoin price is high the alt coin market place are down so i think the market place are increase and decrease depend on bitcoin. Now market place is dark so after few days it will be better for us. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 02:28:52 AM
Hello Dear,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

I think no one would make a tutorial about that because it's easy for the government to track him down even he's using anonymous account. You must be trying to sell illegal if I'm correct so all I can say is you should know that you'll get in prison either way.
Activity: 140
May 04, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
According to what I see, the black market is killing the price of ICO projects when they hit the market. If it were me, I would never sell the coins I had on the black market because they were very low.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
May 04, 2018, 08:32:56 AM
Bitcoin.com did a story on darknet markets just a couple of days ago - "These Are the Most Popular Darknet Marketplaces Right Now"
https://news.bitcoin.com/these-are-the-most-popular-darknet-marketplaces-right-now
Activity: 213
April 29, 2018, 09:23:53 AM
ok, I think there is no differences between creating marketplace in the darknet or in the clear internet, but i think you won't find any legal tutorial so you can try to find them in the datknet)
Activity: 242
February 28, 2018, 01:36:46 AM
You have to read and  research at the new exchanges coming up, look to the recent bitfinex issue they werent regulated and who paid the bill were their costumers  i just use poloniex and yobit and i keep there a small number of coins soo if something happens to them my bitcoin will be safety.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
February 23, 2018, 02:58:27 PM
I can understand, but i looks like that there all using the same kind of system...
As far as I know Bitcoin started evolving after the huge success of Silk Road (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)).
Be extremely careful if you set a black market. The first clients can be secret service agents. They can come with hundreds of BTC and become your friends. Few month later you can be in a prison  Sad.
I agree with you. The government agents are lurking in the dark marketplace used extra caution if you are going to engage in that market.
Of course, all this is done in order for the state machine to have all the information concerning Orenburg and the Crypto-currency. But I do not understand what you are afraid of, because today we have confidentiality in some ways.
Activity: 644
February 23, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
I can understand, but i looks like that there all using the same kind of system...
As far as I know Bitcoin started evolving after the huge success of Silk Road (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)).
Be extremely careful if you set a black market. The first clients can be secret service agents. They can come with hundreds of BTC and become your friends. Few month later you can be in a prison  Sad.
I agree with you. The government agents are lurking in the dark marketplace used extra caution if you are going to engage in that market.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 22, 2018, 09:30:00 AM
Hello Dear,

Yes I know what is tor , tor use for the anonymous transaction and it's used by various types of people , but mostly hackers , terrorist and criminals , and in tor you can access on many sites that are illegal and using bitcoin to pay. It's not safer though in one click you can be track down by government , so basically you need to have a knowledge through deep web. Good luck though.
Activity: 193
December 06, 2017, 05:33:56 AM
With no advantage it's dual edge sword. You will gonna to damage oneself..
True but
Why use a dual edge sword when what you are doing is not bad? There are so many platforms nowadys that can offer you on how to buy BTC, I wonder why people go to dark marketplaces? Are you going to buy a gun or drugs, don't damage your reputation on that, some guys here are selling BTC in marketplace and you can get some by doing signature.
Activity: 28
December 05, 2017, 08:52:40 PM
It is simply simply because bitcoinnowrisig high on the market and industry. Many main busin sses now are acepting bitcoin as payment which is a great way to market by itself. cne
Activity: 151
December 04, 2017, 12:59:34 AM
Hello Dear,

I suggest, if you love your life, never enter in the dark market. They can get your whole identity, hack your accounts, and know your exact address. Better to earn not that high, atleast not illegal.
And you don't think a good hacker could get that information from another user on the internet, they don't need the darknet to do that and the tor relay would probably make it harder for a hacker to target one specific user.

There is really not much difference making a deal on the dark net compared to making the same deal on the normal internet, as long as you tale the same precautions you shouldn't get scammed.
Some people does take serious their business into the dark marketplaces, there are always scammers anywhere as well skilled hackers, but when we do acess those marketplaces i do believe we are more exposed, if we dont know what we are doing.

And you better know what you are transacting. I have been in the deepweb before but if you are careful enough and you just want to observe then nothing will happen to you. But like they are saying it's hard to transact in the dark network than in the normal one because in the first place why this person chose to trade here, instead in FB and social medias, that means something fishy is going on in every people in the dark marketplaces, so better know what you are fishing for.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 12:03:11 PM
well actually there are some darkmarketplace but not here in the surface web this is like clear marketplaces only, a centralized and known by many people not like darkmarketplaces just found in what they call DARK WEB. that what i know.
Activity: 48
December 03, 2017, 10:56:13 AM
Hello Dear,

if you want to know more about Dark net download tor and start with famous sites

not recommended it for newbie but cover camera and use strong VPN and never download any things
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
December 02, 2017, 12:41:26 PM
so what is the current state of dark markets after law enforcement took out those main ones a while back?

are there many of them still? have there been any exit scams? are they looking to go properly decentralised?

it's a really fascinating subject and it would be a cool to have a thread on here keeping people up to date on the news side of things, but i guess there's a small paranoia problem with that.
We might able to say such thing that they might be somehow neutralized but its not which those kind of transactions and dark marketplaces do really still continue and it cant really be stopped.For now the heat is at its low level which doesnt really make any noise but im sure they are still there and cant be completely be stopped.When it comes to scams it is normal actually and ive got used to it because there are always people who do really do dark things just for the sake of money.
Pages:
Jump to: