Pages:
Author

Topic: Dark marketplaces? - page 43. (Read 102206 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 03, 2016, 10:01:35 AM
There will be more dark marketplaces and that is because Bitcoin is also getting more used and popular so they see that they can earn more money with that so that is nice.
But the bad thing is that you can buy there really bad stuff and some people have a bad meaning for it and that must not happen.
Yup this bitcoin is always use in illegal transaction like buying guns, drugs and other crazy things. so this is the bad reputation of bitcoin in other people. And others think of your using bitcoin you are one of them.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 03, 2016, 09:50:21 AM
There will be more dark marketplaces and that is because Bitcoin is also getting more used and popular so they see that they can earn more money with that so that is nice.
But the bad thing is that you can buy there really bad stuff and some people have a bad meaning for it and that must not happen.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
May 01, 2016, 11:53:12 AM
There are of course now more dark marketplaces and the reason is because people are seeing that Bitcoin will get more interested and more used so that would be good for them.
And that is bad that you can now buy some illegal stuff so easily with Bitcoin.

What i don't understand is how people are lurking there when they are aware most of the people there are scammy persons, doing illegal things.
Then there  are the police etc. It's to risky for a couple of bucks if you ask me.

This. It doesn't make sense to risk that.
Just because you feel safe behind a pc doesn't mean you can do everything. You just have to make 1 mistake (no vpn, wrong emailaddress) and you are in big trouble.
Activity: 448
April 30, 2016, 02:29:33 PM
There are of course now more dark marketplaces and the reason is because people are seeing that Bitcoin will get more interested and more used so that would be good for them.

What i don't understand is how people are lurking there when they are aware most of the people there are scammy persons, doing illegal things.
Then there  are the police etc. It's to risky for a couple of bucks if you ask me.
Activity: 363
April 30, 2016, 09:49:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
April 30, 2016, 12:21:47 AM
Hello Dear,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

i don't know much about the dark market places and deep web though. i do however knew someone who had been into it and he is into adult.
He is usually the adult forums like gfy.com and xbiz.net forum, he once ask me to recruit somehow from our country to do amateur videos lol and that he'd pay bitcoin. he promize not to publicly show these videos but only in the deep web.. not even sure how to get thier.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 29, 2016, 11:57:31 PM
its the same as setting up a market on here
you get hosting for the deep web and use bitcoin as an anonymous payment
the only difference is that those markets are usually for something illigal
Activity: 322
April 29, 2016, 05:15:02 AM
Dark marketplaces are getting more popular and more used because people will not get to know about that and they see that you can buy now easily some illegal stuff.
And that is quite bad because it is now easy to buy some illegal stuff and that can be dangerous.
Activity: 350
April 28, 2016, 11:50:17 AM
There are many dark marketplaces now around this time and the reason is also that Bitcoin is getting more popular so they can also earn now more money.
But the bad thing is now that you can buy now easily a gun or something and that is quite bad for all of us.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
April 27, 2016, 08:08:26 AM
Sounds like 'a website' is very cool, too bad it doesn't have a link

I guess he's talking about www.deepdotweb.com
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
April 27, 2016, 06:14:45 AM
Sounds like 'a website' is very cool, too bad it doesn't have a link
Activity: 616
April 26, 2016, 06:02:21 PM
You have a website that you can find on google that has reviews from dark marketplaces and also some marketplaces with direct invite links.
Its pretty nice because the reviews are real and I also find a good one to look on sometime on the deep web..
Activity: 275
April 26, 2016, 09:40:46 AM
Hello Dear,

I have a question and i hope someone can help me out. I see on the Tor network a lot of dark marketplaces where you can pay with bitcoin. My question, how do they make those markets? Is there any tutorial we can find?

Just simply google it men there are allot of black market sites where you can pay with the bit coin.
But there are allot of sites that are illegal i don't know if you're ok with that but good luck.
Activity: 364
April 22, 2016, 09:24:06 AM
Why would you make a dark marketplace? it's illegal and dangerous.

Make a normal marketplace. Dark marketplace is only made to buy illegal things (slave, drugs, etc)

I feel like his idea is air tight and bullet proof.   Obviously he wants to reach the mass market to sell his totally legitimate action figures
There are of course many dark marketplaces. And I think that is pretty normal in Bitcoin because you can easily pay with it.
And that is the problem. Nobody can know what you bought and that is quite dangerous.
There are many dark marketplaces and that is quite bad indeed because now many people can buy easily some bad stuff if they pay with Bitcoin.
And that must change because now criminals are using Bitcoin to buy some guns or something and that is easy to get that if you are using Bitcoin.

So it is of course fun to buy that but some people have a bad meaning for it.
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
April 21, 2016, 08:25:21 AM
Hello Dear,

Here is easy tutorial to setup :

https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-hidden-service.html.en
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
April 21, 2016, 03:04:06 AM
Hello Dear,

go to darknet,looking for information for that,and you should know what will find by your self by joining darknet community,yes darknet now accept bitcoin,but its not tottaly safe like openbazaar or others market.
Activity: 700
April 21, 2016, 02:25:55 AM
Don't go there stay in the light and sell openly and make more money that'd my advice
Activity: 770
April 21, 2016, 02:16:39 AM
Hello Dear,

So you want to start. Whole market place that takes a vast amount of skill and marketing but you know so little you have to ask how it's done ? Please be realistic.
Activity: 714
April 20, 2016, 10:22:56 AM
Indeed a lot of dark marketplaces are getting on the deep web these days but I think this is also because of the story if silk road in my eyes.
You got now a couple of dark marketplaces that are exactly doing the same thing as silk as a example.
Activity: 364
April 20, 2016, 03:49:19 AM
Why would you make a dark marketplace? it's illegal and dangerous.

Make a normal marketplace. Dark marketplace is only made to buy illegal things (slave, drugs, etc)

I feel like his idea is air tight and bullet proof.   Obviously he wants to reach the mass market to sell his totally legitimate action figures
There are of course many dark marketplaces. And I think that is pretty normal in Bitcoin because you can easily pay with it.
And that is the problem. Nobody can know what you bought and that is quite dangerous.
There are a lot of dark marketplaces around this time and that is also because Bitcoin is getting more used so that is nice for the marketplace itself.
But the bad thing is that you cant stop that and that is bad.
Pages:
Jump to: