Pages:
Author

Topic: DARKCOIN: Unofficial Strategic Development of eCash - page 2. (Read 19113 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
So the poll question is "In two weeks time after Darkcoin is open sourced, how many clones will pop up?"

At least 15 minimum. DarkerCoin, DarkestCoin, DarkDarkCoin, EveryoneGetsAMasternodeDarkcoin aka Oprah'sDarkCoin.

As many times as a copypaste donkey can git clone. Hell, they could automate the names (darkaardvark, darkabacus...) and minor channges and post ANN threads with bots. They could make a metaclonecoin where all the mining machines post thousand of darkcoin clones per second as proof of work...

I exaggerate a little, but bear it in mind if you're ever tempted to invest in one.
Activity: 658
The Buck Stops Here.
So the poll question is "In two weeks time after Darkcoin is open sourced, how many clones will pop up?"

At least 15 minimum. DarkerCoin, DarkestCoin, DarkDarkCoin, EveryoneGetsAMasternodeDarkcoin aka Oprah'sDarkCoin.
Activity: 597
The Darkcoin project is the most exciting thing happening in cryptos.

I question the motives of those fudding coins we all know will make it.

Darkcoin is even perhaps saving Bitcoin by being so alive with new innovation.

While satoshi left Bitcoin already, Darkcoin is in the works as we speak.

I can't wait!!!
DRK ---» «--- DRK
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

I can't wait!!!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

This whole pre-mine instamine is starting to get old now.  I don't care if 100% of the coin is owned by 1 developer.  If the product is great, is innovative and has useful features its worth what i'm willing to pay for it.  Its like saying I should share my wealth of my own business with random people, because its the right thing to do.  IF, which it was NOT 50% instamined, as I was one of the first initial core to discover DarkCoin, I knew right off the bat that this coin was going somewhere...I spent 10's of thousands of dollars on mining servers from microsoft and amazon to mine DRK coin...I took a huge gamble and it paid off...then there should be reward for that.  At the writing of your message there was barely 4 million coins minted, of a possible 20+ million.   Thats NOT 50% instamined...what about the other 16+million coins yet to be mined?

Ohhhh I didn`t know about it!
Selling all my coins now and the price will get to 0,125 LOL, thank you told me that Cheesy hehe
This will not stop me from buying more.
BTC LTC wasn`t instamined/premined?
Have a nice day
Activity: 588
THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

This whole pre-mine instamine is starting to get old now.  I don't care if 100% of the coin is owned by 1 developer.  If the product is great, is innovative and has useful features its worth what i'm willing to pay for it.  Its like saying I should share my wealth of my own business with random people, because its the right thing to do.  IF, which it was NOT 50% instamined, as I was one of the first initial core to discover DarkCoin, I knew right off the bat that this coin was going somewhere...I spent 10's of thousands of dollars on mining servers from microsoft and amazon to mine DRK coin...I took a huge gamble and it paid off...then there should be reward for that.  At the writing of your message there was barely 4 million coins minted, of a possible 20+ million.   Thats NOT 50% instamined...what about the other 16+million coins yet to be mined?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Every coin should have a strategy game plan such as this, well done.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Anonymous is really a big deal?? ok, a selling point, anyway.

And how about your "premine" coins? (well not rigorously premine, but very close to). You SHOULD concern this in order to build a well community then goto other stuffs.
Big deal? Anonymity is the main aspect of crypto (among transaction speed and such).
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
+35 plus is my vote.  there was no premine and anonymity makes DRK more like cash.  Lack of tru anon in BTC is huge flaw.

too many newbs on these forums.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Anonymous is really a big deal?? ok, a selling point, anyway.

And how about your "premine" coins? (well not rigorously premine, but very close to). You SHOULD concern this in order to build a well community then goto other stuffs.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
Darkcoin getting accepted into Bitifinex shows a lot actually. It shows that the 2nd biggest crypto exchange on Earth knows the potential Darkcoin has, after all I'm sure they've reviewed the matter thoroughly before adding Darkcoin. Add that to the press Darkcoin has gotten/will have, along with the constant string of updates by it's terrific dev, and you have a perfect combo.

Darkcoin is "The anonymous solution"
Activity: 102
It's getting more interesting~  Grin
Activity: 16
maybe it will be true if there have enough community to contribute it, like linux.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
Activity: 265
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense
a coin can have this if its actually used to buy goods and/or services
This.
The proof that the big to do feature is the "adoption" is that the coins are still being moved by technological advances or code upgrades in the geek community.
The crypto world will move forward when serious attempts are made to lock up chain stores, website portals, ecommerce giants.
Of course some steps are being made, but still in the infant phase, imo.
Activity: 84
DRK is a nice coin with many features
but I don't think it will go 35+ not this year
a coin can have this if its actually used to buy goods and/or services
Activity: 265
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

DACs are interesting I would be interested more if there was a successful one. The Bitcoin Association is does not seem to be important.

No association should be important on a true decentralized system. We'll see.
Also, about DACs, i expect to see the true beta of those when NXT or SAFE are in full force at the end of this year.
Crypto land is a fast world, but some things needs their time :-)
Activity: 28
i really hopes dark coin jump to 200k or more Cheesy
Activity: 96
why no option for 100+ ?

last polls highest option was with 9+

where it reached 15+

It might very well reach over $100 by end of June.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: