Pages:
Author

Topic: DARKCOIN: Unofficial Strategic Development of eCash - page 4. (Read 19113 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 105
THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

That's right, only the darkcoin dev and his friends can use linux!   Roll Eyes

THE FACTS ABOUT cryptohunter

1. Too stupid to use Ubuntu.

Lol.  I've pointed this out to him in the past.  He didn't seem persuaded by my argument.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

In a few years the distribution will be no more unequal than Bitcoin. If they mined 50% of the coins in the first 24 hours, that's only 2,000,000 coins. It is estimated there will be about 22,000,000 coins will be produced, so it's no real problem.
+1, people seem to forget the with EVERY coin out there, the beginning miners will make a lot since it's low difficulty, and the beginning miners usually tend to sell off what they mine Very early on. The same thing happened to bitcoin and litecoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

In a few years the distribution will be no more unequal than Bitcoin. If they mined 50% of the coins in the first 24 hours, that's only 2,000,000 coins. It is estimated there will be about 22,000,000 coins will be produced, so it's no real problem.
eidoo wallet
Answer me this fact ....

Not really in a mood for reading walls of text right now... but let me guess, he missed the lunch and is now pissed?

haha, I saw it since first day, with no windows wallet.

iloveanoncoin is such an ignorant troll. Does not having a windows wallet for 1 day mean anything? NO.

Now get lost anoncoin
legendary

Alternate views on darkcoin can be found here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkcoin-now-known-as-dash-big-scam-lets-take-a-closer-look-559028

For devs views, see the OP with the devs story for the creation of Darkcoin https://darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/
legendary
Activity: 966

That's right, only the darkcoin dev and his friends can use linux!   Roll Eyes

THE FACTS ABOUT cryptohunter

1. Too stupid to use Ubuntu.
legendary
Answer me this fact ....

Not really in a mood for reading walls of text right now... but let me guess, he missed the lunch and is now pissed?

LOL

So, I'm guessing Steve Ballmer himself threw a chair underneath you, tied you to it, and danced ranting around the room, thus preventing you from downloading, installing and using any one of about 100 completely fucking free linux distros, that hundreds of millions of other people, who are not idiots, manage to use perfectly well every single day all over planet Earth?
legendary
Answer me this fact ....

You and those like you that spread FUD and troll are the only reason I decided to self moderate. You don't add to the debate, you only want to promote your own agenda.

You and your like already have your own troll and FUD thread on darkcoin.

I don't care if I invest in Darkcoin, Zerocash, xyz anonymity coin. The one or ones with the best solution is all I care about. That is why I have not and will not put a penny into Anoncoin. Deal with reality.
Activity: 140
Answer me this fact ....

Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I voted for $5 Million of less but don't really know how to judge the market cap.  I suspect this coin will be of value in the future at this time but don't really know when that will be so I guessed low.  
Merit: 1003
Answer me this fact ....

Are you dyslexic or just playing stupid?

Have you read --> Quote from: eduffield on April 07, 2014, 04:49:41 AM

He is the only Darkcoin dev Smiley

Have your momma read his post and explain it to you and then come back.

I think you should get your papa read his post  "2 million+ coins to a specific address that I hold" and then come back.

You just have to trust me when I say that you don't understand English very well. You have misunderstood what he said. Just ask your momma.

I think you should get your papa read his post  "2 million+ coins to a specific address that I hold" and then come back.
eidoo wallet

He's just a troll  illodin... IloveAnonCoin is not even worth responding to. All his posts are bs.

I'm still waiting for Zerocash if i want truly private currency. White paper going to be released on May 18th.

What will you do with the paper, can you buy stuff with it?  Huh

I'm assuming you're smarter than me for a moment. What's wrong with darkcoin to make you say it's not "truly private"?
Don't forget to mention 2 million darkcoins or 9% of whole darkcoin was premined by dev also  Grin

Give me a source of your information please, otherwise I think you are discrediting Darkcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: