Pages:
Author

Topic: -= DARKCRAVE SHA256 =- -=(NEW WALLETS RELEASED MANDATORY UPDATE NOW)=- - page 13. (Read 42678 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Crypto Currency Developer
like I said same coin and dev over and over again. Dev has moved on to his new scam, masternode clone coin its called Skullbuzz. He'll probably still check in on this coin every now and than. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-skullbuzz-skb-hipos-masternodes-i2p-p2p-markets-alias-system-1066128

It would not surprise me if this guy has 10+ active coins at the moment with countless more in the pipeline.  Seems kind of odd that there is a recent surge in "NINJA' launches.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
dev is already on a new coin Grin

Can you provide some kind of proof on your clam? If not why you make a claim like that.
Activity: 435
Merit: 125
dev is already on a new coin Grin
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
people will dump until dev releases roadmap..

coin is only 4 days old! give it time!!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Is the masternode working yet?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
oh we were all so so dumb let's take our hands and jump together...
(i mean dump. you dump first. Tongue)

Someone buying? Cheesy

sure!

always...the old game.
buy low sell high

Grin

The problem with the current market is to know how high the lastest coins will go, i mean, a coin like Earthcoin is trading at $300k and that is because it is a old coin, this coin is more innovative but is trading at $10k, so will it ever goes to $300k? i believe all depends on the people that are in. Look at FCS someone bought all the supply of the coin and it was pumped 12 times higher from the lowest point. If someone is buying up a nice amount of DCC coins then it can move a lot higher too.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

Someone buying? Cheesy

sure!

always...the old game.
buy low sell high

Grin
legendary

Someone buying? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
legendary
i warned you 2 days ago it will dump to 10k and below . you v just fed some top wallets they v staked max coins when u got sync problems and theyr now dumping slowly on you .

no ico / no premine + based on the name of a successfull coin ... your seriously dumb thinking ur going to make money here

u were right,how fool we were Cry

On every coin you can make money. Look at EAC was dead more then 1 year, and now!!! top wallets are not dumping at all, you really have to check the richlist, in fact they are adding.
i warned you 2 days ago it will dump to 10k and below . you v just fed some top wallets they v staked max coins when u got sync problems and theyr now dumping slowly on you .

no ico / no premine + based on the name of a successfull coin ... your seriously dumb thinking ur going to make money here

u were right,how fool we were Cry
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
like I said same coin and dev over and over again. Dev has moved on to his new scam, masternode clone coin its called Skullbuzz. He'll probably still check in on this coin every now and than. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-skullbuzz-skb-hipos-masternodes-i2p-p2p-markets-alias-system-1066128
still no roadmap,no ttrex,nothing just a bunch a people loosing money Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
price keep falling.. why? Huh  nyungsep

No problem if the price Nyungsep Coeg ..  Grin , I got profit 0.4 from here , just mining and trade  . i sell on last Pump at rate 55k-60k ..
and buy back now at rate 17k-20k .. i certain the value TRiple from now . and I can famous  Cool Cool Cool Cool

lol this guy knows how its done...kinda
legendary
Activity: 1162
Monday pass, no wallet, no fix ..

Still hold my a little, but look like people will dump soon.

hei newbie
Activity: 35

Do not worry, when you sell all coins price go to the moon.  Grin

Roadmap and small details gonna work when whales have quite coins to the pump ... Roll Eyes
Activity: 638
Merit: 250

Activity: 35
I will put some more money in this coin, price is dirty cheap, all of a sudden this thing goes boom.   Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: