Pages:
Author

Topic: -= DARKCRAVE SHA256 =- -=(NEW WALLETS RELEASED MANDATORY UPDATE NOW)=- - page 9. (Read 42678 times)

Activity: 780
Merit: 501
New wallet does not build.  Nothing but endless lines of "undefined reference to" blah blah...

Code:
build/moc_messagepage.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV11MessagePage[_ZTV11MessagePage]+0xf8): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::redirected(QPoint*) const'
build/moc_messagepage.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV11MessagePage[_ZTV11MessagePage]+0xfc): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::sharedPainter() const'
build/moc_sendmessagesdialog.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV18SendMessagesDialog[_ZTV18SendMessagesDialog]+0xfc): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::devType() const'
build/moc_sendmessagesdialog.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV18SendMessagesDialog[_ZTV18SendMessagesDialog]+0x100): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::paintEngine() const'
build/moc_sendmessagesdialog.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV18SendMessagesDialog[_ZTV18SendMessagesDialog]+0x104): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::metric(QPaintDevice::PaintDeviceMetric) const'
build/moc_sendmessagesdialog.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV18SendMessagesDialog[_ZTV18SendMessagesDialog]+0x108): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::initPainter(QPainter*) const'
build/moc_sendmessagesdialog.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV18SendMessagesDialog[_ZTV18SendMessagesDialog]+0x10c): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::redirected(QPoint*) const'
build/moc_sendmessagesdialog.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV18SendMessagesDialog[_ZTV18SendMessagesDialog]+0x110): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::sharedPainter() const'
build/moc_sendmessagesentry.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV17SendMessagesEntry[_ZTV17SendMessagesEntry]+0xe8): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::devType() const'
build/moc_sendmessagesentry.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV17SendMessagesEntry[_ZTV17SendMessagesEntry]+0xec): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::paintEngine() const'
build/moc_sendmessagesentry.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV17SendMessagesEntry[_ZTV17SendMessagesEntry]+0xf0): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::metric(QPaintDevice::PaintDeviceMetric) const'
build/moc_sendmessagesentry.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV17SendMessagesEntry[_ZTV17SendMessagesEntry]+0xf4): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::initPainter(QPainter*) const'
build/moc_sendmessagesentry.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV17SendMessagesEntry[_ZTV17SendMessagesEntry]+0xf8): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::redirected(QPoint*) const'
build/moc_sendmessagesentry.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTV17SendMessagesEntry[_ZTV17SendMessagesEntry]+0xfc): undefined reference to `non-virtual thunk to QWidget::sharedPainter() const'

Then errors out with

Code:
c++: error: unable to execute command: Segmentation fault (core dumped)
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
got a reply from C-CEX, they have done the update.

Great!  Thanks for letting me know.   The biggest problem right now is just the amount of wallets still active on the network that are on the old code.   We need more people to update and then everything will be working fine.

np, happy to help.
indeed, people are not updating or have problems to get the new build running. not sure why it is so hard tbh.

maybe you can write up noob proof step by steps how to install the new update?
legendary
whats going on with this coin?  its dropping very fast..

time to buy Tongue
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Great!  Thanks for letting me know.   The biggest problem right now is just the amount of wallets still active on the network that are on the old code.   We need more people to update and then everything will be working fine.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
whats going on with this coin?  its dropping very fast..
legendary
Activity: 7
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
hilarious this crap...up and down, smoke and mirrors...shills and non-shills.  whatever/whoever manipulation behind this coin seems to have plans.

i'd say another crap coin for p&d that seems to maybe have 'something' behind it. only time will tell if dev is legit and brings it back to life.  given how it dropped off it seems it's not dead (how ironic).....watch it "magically" come back to life and see what happens  Roll Eyes Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I will wait as long as the dev is active involved in this project.
Activity: 157
Merit: 500
I just downloaded updated wallet but seems i cannot get any connections...also with nodes..anyone?
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
how can i add nodes with Linux for the Masternode..
i did it within Windows conf file can someone Linux guru help me out:)

open terminal and from the prompt type:

nano ~/.DarkCrave/DarkCrave.conf

add the node in the file.

Hit - Ctrl + X
next hit- Y - to save

then start your wallet

Nice!

I did it lets see if MN stays up:)

Also it's the same like Windows right?
i paste

addnode=188.166.68.182

edit gone with the wind haha

open terminal and from the prompt type:

nano ~/.DarkCrave/DarkCrave.conf

add the node in the file.

Hit - Ctrl + X
next hit- Y - to save

then start your wallet
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
listen=1 is in my conf, like it always is.  Manually added all the nodes listed on the previous page.

Still 1 connection.

Give it some time.   Others on the network are still running version 1.0.0.0  We need majority of the network to upgrade to version 1.0.2.0.  Once that happens the network will run smoothly.
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
listen=1 is in my conf, like it always is.  Manually added all the nodes listed on the previous page.

Still 1 connection.
Activity: 3
Mandatory WALLET update!  Update now!!!!

Downloads
Windows 64bit Wallet ver1.0.2.0: https://mega.co.nz/#!HAtl1RrZ!hygSlUP6TQTjMdLroWElYzCE9UNT0Lo9QPXDunePUDM

Windows 32bit Wallet ver1.0.2.0: https://mega.co.nz/#!uQNhnCJD!QLrKB7JLbSGiyaRQRNF4Px7elbGccy51Tfcs5KWIGVI

Mac Wallet: Soon

Source: https://github.com/DarkCrave/DarkCrave

Nice! Wallet looks fancy, dev. Goodjob Smiley

Wallets looks smooth indeed. Hope everyone updates ASAP so we can get the masternodes working Cheesy

Masternodes will not start working until the majority of the network is upgraded to the new wallet.
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
it works fine for me on the win32 wallet version.
12 connections

Good for you  Undecided

where do you need help? if there is no problem stop fudding man

There is a problem.  It isn't fud.  Set up a bunch of masternodes, it said they all started, nothing in the list masternodes in the wallet of course.  Why would my wallet show any masternodes when the entire time I have held this coin, it has literally NEVER shown more than 1 connection. 

Im off to bed guys.  Its late here.  Ill be back in 8 hours.
legendary
it works fine for me on the win32 wallet version.
12 connections

Good for you  Undecided

where do you need help? if there is no problem stop fudding man
Pages:
Jump to: