Pages:
Author

Topic: -= DARKCRAVE SHA256 =- -=(NEW WALLETS RELEASED MANDATORY UPDATE NOW)=- - page 20. (Read 42678 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
coin distribution is great!!   Wink

+1 yeah distribution is great.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
+1 to you friend, this got it connected. thanks!!!  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
generic answer blah blah
my wallet was working fine and staking until i upgraded to new wallet, should have just left it running...

there is still the connection problem, it took me an hour to reconnect.

try

addnode 63.247.147.166:33162 add

in the console

it is the only connection i currently have.

generic answer blah blah
my wallet was working fine and staking until i upgraded to new wallet, should have just left it running...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
i am still having connection issues, i have tried everything,  Cry Cry

every problem that we know should be fixed before list it at bittrex. we only have one shot to get it big So everything must be perfect to get a better chance. whale is not going take much to trigger a hugh sell. we have less than 300k outstanding coin. Hugh sell will have long term damage for sure.
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
moneysupply" : 261750.00000000,

only 0.26 Million coins, that's only half of cravecoin.
i am still having connection issues, i have tried everything,  Cry Cry
how about list this on Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
opinions on a realistic price on trex ?
0.001 btc Cool

I think that price is possible at the beginning and go even higher. But,  depend on the roadmap and how fast the development team introduces and  executes the features with this coin for the price to hold up.
Activity: 435
Merit: 125
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
opinions on a realistic price on trex ?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
coin distribution is great!!   Wink
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
why do you guys keep investing in the same coins by the same dev, over and over again?

For profit?

What do you think why are people here in bitcointalk? Just because they like mining and mining, staking, posting, setting up masternodes, etc. etc? Smiley

every people here because they want some profits.

You wrong. We all here cus we like sit behind screen and pull hair to get our wallets ...etc, working.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
I'll shut up now though. So you guys can make them "Profits"
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
why do you guys keep investing in the same coins by the same dev, over and over again?

For profit?

What do you think why are people here in bitcointalk? Just because they like mining and mining, staking, posting, setting up masternodes, etc. etc? Smiley

Im laughing because theres more people losing profit than making it. With these type of coins.
Activity: 435
Merit: 125

For profit?

WHERE IS MY MONEY!!!MORE PROFIT!!! Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

For profit?

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

For profit?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Well , i only have 17 dcc and thats not enough for me to be able to stake anything with 5 connections , it will take 7 days for and expected stake for me so I have 2 choices , buy some or just hold what I have for now . Guess I will wait and see what the market brings . But after getting the new wallet last night and letting it set it did connect so that was a plus . I guess patience was the hardest part of it .
Pages:
Jump to: