Pages:
Author

Topic: -= DARKCRAVE SHA256 =- -=(NEW WALLETS RELEASED MANDATORY UPDATE NOW)=- - page 18. (Read 42678 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
i trade between 25000 and 35000sat since some days and get also some nice stakes.
the connection issue can be solved by entering nodes manually and i have now 19 connections.
the dev said he will fix some of the known issues before entering the bittrex pit.

let's see what happens next. i like the show. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think few people with lot dcc want to create a panic sell and buy again for cheap!

that happens a lot...
legendary
Ok . dead , bye bye ., next just 1 sat

Dump on me please, if you have some Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I think few people with lot dcc want to create a panic sell and buy again for cheap!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
coins so cheap!!!  

coin distribution looks great

Coin is silly cheap, i mean, come on, DarkCrave... only 20k sats??? CRAVE has double the amount of coins, and trading 6 times higher, so DCC is 12 times cheaper then CRAVE, and CRAVE is trading 6 times lower then their max price, so DCC can jump 7200% Wink lets see what happened when it hit Bittrex, remember CRAVE on C-CEX? 3000sats, remember CRAVE on Bittrex - 700000 sats, so buy now, be patient and earn later Wink

your a fool , just because crave did well u think this is going to be the same here ... too easy

this is just a noob trap
legendary
Activity: 1162
Ok . dead , bye bye ., next just 1 sat
legendary
coins so cheap!!!  

Coin is silly cheap, i mean, come on, DarkCrave... only 20k sats??? CRAVE has double the amount of coins, and trading 6 times higher, so DCC is 12 times cheaper then CRAVE, and CRAVE is trading 6 times lower then their max price, so DCC can jump 7200% Wink lets see what happened when it hit Bittrex, remember CRAVE on C-CEX? 3000sats, remember CRAVE on Bittrex - 700000 sats, so buy now, be patient and earn later Wink
Activity: 155
coins so cheap!!!  

Activity: 952
Merit: 501
Hmmm , was hoping to enter on the market but now , dpos is out , masternodes are useless with 10 coins reward / 2

wallet is broken for 3 days now .

the way for now is low volume with slow dumps to 10k

take my advice next time @ ThebagHders

Top 1 wallet just dumped 10k coins

23k remaining to dump on u

remove your buy orders !

it's good for coin distribution..
Hmmm , was hoping to enter on the market but now , dpos is out , masternodes are useless with 10 coins reward / 2

take my advice next time @ ThebagHders

Top 1 wallet just dumped 10k coins

23k remaining to dump on u

remove your buy orders !
legendary
dump orgy on c-cex. lol
legendary
God d************** Angry Angry Angry Undecided Cry Angry Angry Angry

Even a last one connection I had to wallet has die.   RIP!

How about getting wallet working???

don't panic Smiley

you can find some working nodes we posted a couple of posts earlier. i have 19 connections now.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
My wallet is working fine? Minting too!
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Good morning guys!

Now POW+POS big rewards over, total supply is 277 K now!

Please retweet and let the party begins!

https://twitter.com/Cointrader83/status/599851789354192897

Yessss, waiting updates
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
God d************** Angry Angry Angry Undecided Cry Angry Angry Angry

Even a last one connection I had to wallet has die.   RIP!

How about getting wallet working???

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 798

Hey guys.  Hope everyone had a nice sunday.   We took it a little easy today.  Only a few hours at work.  Smiley  Also, that tweet didn't come from us, so we can't change it.  

I was reading a few post back, and I agree that we should not get listed at any other exchanges for the time being.   I believe it will hurt DarkCrave if new investors are introduced to it at this stage.  Moving forward..  

In about 2 days time We will be announcing a hard fork to the new wallet.    Which will be working 100%  This will be a mandatory update.

In regards to a roadmap and things to come.  We have many plans for DarkCrave, especially having it apart of something bigger. We will be making an announcement after the wallet release with more info.

Have a goodnight or morning. Depending on when you read this and will talk later today...

Dear Dev!

I posted this tweet and I tagged your username in the tweet. So I think only just you can fix your username in twitter!

Please fix this: https://twitter.com/DrakCrave

DrakCrave to DarkCrave! Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: