Pages:
Author

Topic: Darknet DNET Masternode VPS support MP-Hosting now taking DNET as payment. - page 5. (Read 18798 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
btw, vps's are restarting again only some: 37.59.209.xy, 164.132.189.xy  164.132.238.xy (20 minutes ago)
i guess mor will follow ...

blockchain corrupted and i have to resync again, please fix this problem with restarts!
legendary
Please, include a darknet-update-blockchain.sh in your scrypt list to avoid us to sync the complete blockchain everytime that this kind of shit happens. Your server are horrible slow updating, and I can't stay half an hour waiting for the sync. These problems make me lost money and a lot of time.

HI
ok what script are you talking about ?
when the coin was having issues we was ALL advised  to sync from the start  
if we did not do that  we would have problems

If you have an issue with any of my servers  open a support ticket with the ip range you are having issues  with and i will have a a look at the server

Im going through an upgrade process on ALL my servers  they are all going to SSD

thanks
Paul

the problem is everytime the vps's are restarted (yesterday almost all of my mn's were restarted) we have to resync from scratch because the chain is corrupted.
i guess berron expects a script so everytime our vps's are restarted out of the blue like yesterday the corrupted chain will automatically be replaced.

I have to admit some servers are realy slow sometimes. i hope it will be better with ssd, but i guess we have to resync again after that  Tongue

HI
ok well there was no work been done on any of my servers yeaterday and no Downtime emails from anyone

as for a scrypt that replaces the block chain

I can build that no problem at all infact ill do it today.

thanks
Paul

well there must be something happend yesterday most of my vps's  were restarted (ip range 164.132.238.xy for example), i'm 100% sure jakiman and others can confirm this
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Please, include a darknet-update-blockchain.sh in your scrypt list to avoid us to sync the complete blockchain everytime that this kind of shit happens. Your server are horrible slow updating, and I can't stay half an hour waiting for the sync. These problems make me lost money and a lot of time.

HI

If you have an issue with any of my servers  open a support ticket with the ip range you are having issues  with and i will have a a look at the server

Im going through an upgrade process on ALL my servers  they are all going to SSD

thanks
Paul

the problem is everytime the vps's are restarted (yesterday almost all of my mn's were restarted) we have to resync from scratch because the chain is corrupted.
i guess berron expects a script so everytime our vps's are restarted out of the blue like yesterday the corrupted chain will automatically be replaced.

I have to admit some servers are realy slow sometimes. i hope it will be better with ssd, but i guess we have to resync again after that  Tongue

HI
ok well there was no work been done on any of my servers yeaterday and no Downtime emails from anyone

as for a scrypt that replaces the block chain

I can build that no problem at all infact ill do it today.

thanks
Paul
legendary

HI

thanks
Paul

legendary
NodeMasters

HI
when the coin was having issues we was ALL advised  to sync from the start 
if we did not do that  we would have problems

If you have an issue with any of my servers  open a support ticket with the ip range you are having issues  with and i will have a a look at the server

Im going through an upgrade process on ALL my servers  they are all going to SSD

thanks
Paul
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
legendary
NodeMasters
can you let me know the ip's please

I forgot to keep a list but some of the subnets were:

164.132.238.xxx
37.59.209.xxx
164.132.237.xxx
164.132.189.xxx

so are they all up now ?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!

I forgot to keep a list but some of the subnets were:

164.132.238.xxx
37.59.209.xxx
164.132.237.xxx
164.132.189.xxx
legendary
NodeMasters
Hey! I just discovered this post. It sound really great. How much does it cost in DNET? I didn't find it in the OP. thanks in advance.
Hi
I'm not at home to give you the exact amount but what ever $ rate is in DNET

thanks
Paul

Okay nice. What's your reference price for Dnet in $, please?

Hi ok
if you want to pay for my hosting charges  in DNET this is how you do it

First ALL payments  MUST be sent to this address  and no other address DEawqqHYU4U27KKppGjNygSTRkQrdnHctM

this is how you work out what to send in DNET

i use http://coinmill.com/BTC_USD.html to get the USD / BTC price 

Goto BITTREX
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DNET

get the ASK price  = 0.00000697
Get the BID price  = 0.00000661
take the BID price from the ASK price 

0.00000697 - 0.00000661 = 0.00000036 / 2 = 0.00000018
0.00000661 + 0.00000018 = 0.00000679

if your invoice is for $10.00 then that .02 BTC 

so .02 / 0.00000679 = 2945.50810015 DNET to send to the above address

you then send the DNET TXid with the invoice No. you are paying to me in a support ticket or a PM on here  and ill do the rest

IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE IN SENDING THE COINS TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS  THATS YOUR FAULT AND YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO PAY AGAIN.

Hope that all clear. If not ask away

these prices  are correct at time of this post 

Thanks
Paul

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
Hey! I just discovered this post. It sound really great. How much does it cost in DNET? I didn't find it in the OP. thanks in advance.
Hi

thanks
Paul

Okay nice. What's your reference price for Dnet in $, please?
legendary
NodeMasters
I noticed that whole heap of my VPS seemed to have crashed sometime today.
All of them ended up with corrupted blockchains. Syncing them back now. Sad
I better create a backup of the blockchain so I can get them syncing faster...

legendary
jakiman is back!
I noticed that whole heap of my VPS seemed to have crashed sometime today.
All of them ended up with corrupted blockchains. Syncing them back now. Sad
I better create a backup of the blockchain so I can get them syncing faster...
legendary
NodeMasters
Hi

thanks
Paul
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
legendary
NodeMasters
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
legendary
jakiman is back!
I was able to bring up all but 1 masternode. Can't authenticate to it. I've opened a ticket.

it online now

Thanks Paul.
legendary
NodeMasters
I was able to bring up all but 1 masternode. Can't authenticate to it. I've opened a ticket.

it online now
legendary
jakiman is back!
legendary
NodeMasters
Seems most of them now have a corrupt blockchain. I'm resyncing them from scratch now. Sad

well i can't even start my vps's:

Not able to Start VPS command 'vzctl start 232' failed: exit code 9

its running thats why

the server is auto starting ALL the VPS's

thanks
Paul
no it is not!
for example: 164.132.238.67 no access via ssh, Status : stopped uptime : 0 seconds

Type   openvz
CT ID   230  (Manage VM)
IP Addresses   164.132.238.67
Status   running
Uptime   9 minutes
Disk   1.88GB/10GB
Memory   283.86MB/1GB
Swap   0KB/8MB
yes it is
LET THE SERVER DO ITS WORK PLEASE
I WILL TELL YOU WHEN THEY ARE ALL BACK UP
Pages: