Pages:
Author

Topic: DarkTron opening mining data centre in Europe - page 23. (Read 64729 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Wow, someone just bought for 1.5 BTC some coins.  Grin

Hmm. i wonder if it was a bit of volume manipulation.. Buying their own coins.... 1.5 BTC yet the price did not rise
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Any news on mobile wallet? I wanna start staking with my droids! Let us know if you need beta testers 😄

Yes we have put it on a hold to work on other things that are more needed for DRKT
Also i have killed 2 mainboards with the staking wallet.
Since im not a rich man i'll have to wait on a new paycheck to buy a new android phone hihi.

Alright, I'd rather be patient than stuck with no phone... Things like website and real world application for the coin are more pertinent to the overall success of DRKT... Thank you for the information, the prompt reply is appreciated. 😉
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any news on mobile wallet? I wanna start staking with my droids! Let us know if you need beta testers 😄

Yes we have put it on a hold to work on other things that are more needed for DRKT
Also i have killed 2 mainboards with the staking wallet.
Since im not a rich man i'll have to wait on a new paycheck to buy a new android phone hihi.

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Yep have to agree with everyone else. No 1 for me
#1 is best, i think. Very cool look about it.
Activity: 253
1st is better than 2nd I think
Activity: 95
I like the 1st one, but is it possible to place the darktron text on the bottom so that it doesn't cover the info?
hi guys,

Me and the other DEV ar looking for the best wallet look for the DPOS update

Ill post some 2 pics of wich you can choose from

Just let us know wich one you like

Wallet #1

Wallet #2

Wallet #2 is 50/50 transparant

Greetings
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
The graphics just need to be cleaned up. The problem is as this coin is get notoriety, you should keep your same colors. The blue and the black was very nice. Maybe hire someone with professional graphics experience to really make it stand out. Anyway, I endorsed your coin on my website and I am VERY picky about who I endorse as I get 5000+ hits a week. Thank you for your hard work dev(s) .

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/darktron-coin-drkt-2nd-round-of-hipos-to-begin-soon-looks-like-a-strong-coin/

Damn you always find the best story, how do you do that?

You got some DRKT?

Its always the best story, because its my website. LOL. Go to the homepage and add your email to the subscribe box, and youll get an email the second I post. Can't tell you how I find the good stuff Wink

Vegas
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi dev, glad to see you are back and hopefully doing well.  I think this is a great coin and I will contiue to hold for the forseeable future Smiley

Thanks for the wallet update, I really like the chat feature in it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The graphics just need to be cleaned up. The problem is as this coin is get notoriety, you should keep your same colors. The blue and the black was very nice. Maybe hire someone with professional graphics experience to really make it stand out. Anyway, I endorsed your coin on my website and I am VERY picky about who I endorse as I get 5000+ hits a week. Thank you for your hard work dev(s) .

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/darktron-coin-drkt-2nd-round-of-hipos-to-begin-soon-looks-like-a-strong-coin/

Damn you always find the best story, how do you do that?

You got some DRKT?

Thank you for that....
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
That is no fud, but why placed the logo etc. over the writing?
btw. i also dont like this colour, why you changed it from blue to red?

It looks a little bit amateurish imo.
I personally would removed the icons in the corners and change the colour back to blue like it was.

PIC of the new wallet for DPOS
Good idea,
but first we are going to work on the stuf we have presented.
so this means that new DPOS will start in ~ 4 days?
It depens on how many people are staking, but it should start in the next 3-7 days Wink

Some where before that ill ninja the wallet so you have to be active in here to notice....

BTW talking to a cartuning company (im offering them the idea to make spinner rims of the DarkTron logo)

Activity: 95
so this means that new DPOS will start in ~ 4 days?
Really nice, btw. on which block are we now?

Block: 91816
Pages:
Jump to: