Pages:
Author

Topic: DarkTron opening mining data centre in Europe - page 20. (Read 64729 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
I get an error when i try to download.

Application failed to start could not find or load QT platform plugin windows

??
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Downloaded and got first DPOS reward already!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i was watching from block 102000  Wink

Im not letting you'll hanging haha

Panic selling seems to be gaining momentum. Need action fast.

Even if it's just a shout not to panic and reassure everyone u have it under control

im sorry for the trouble we forgot to erease 1 line from source

New wallet is in OP just delete old wallet en open this one
Dpos is working then

im very sorry

Panic selling seems to be gaining momentum. Need action fast.

Even if it's just a shout not to panic and reassure everyone u have it under control
Where's an Android wallet Huh
Want to POS coins on my tabs.

me too iam waiting to android wallet  Huh

Read back please Android wallet has been posponed for now but it will come
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

me too iam waiting to android wallet  Huh

you got a stake already?

I have had 6 incoming transactions all about 0.017 is this a stake ? if so it's exactly the same as before 104000

Had over 20 now, all still same size as before 104000 0.01 or less

Looking in to this, it worked well in TESTmode
Get back to you ASAP

Cheers, thanks for fast reply..
you got a stake already?

I have had 6 incoming transactions all about 0.017 is this a stake ? if so it's exactly the same as before 104000

Looking in to this, it worked well in TESTmode
Get back to you ASAP
you got a stake already?

you got a stake already?

legendary
you got a stake already?
Looks like we are only a few hours from dpos kicking in. Hope it moves smoothly.

Last 200 blocks before new DPOS kicks in  Grin

75 to go guys

Brase your selfs and get ready to be DPOS'd  Grin Cheesy Cool

104003 nothing seems to have changed. ?
Looks like we are only a few hours from dpos kicking in. Hope it moves smoothly.

75 to go guys

Brase your selfs and get ready to be DPOS'd  Grin Cheesy Cool
legendary

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
i see that you maybe takeover WealthCoin, maybe you can invent something to help your main project darktron?
something that you can sell your takeover project coins for darktron, or some new mining burning algorithm,
that bundle all the power from the takeover coins to darktron, i dont know but the imagination is nice  Grin

As you can read in the latest update all "dev" services DarkTronTeam does from now on wil for 50% be to buy DRKT and TenneT

Also we are not looking for a take over of Wealth cause we dont believe in the ROM idea. But we want to offer our help "service" to the Wealth community.

For now we got DRKT as main project and TenneT as our little brother of DRKT. In the next update you will see we are thinking about you(community wise) DRKT and TenneT prices stabilty. And real purpose for both coins.

We cant come up with updates on a daily basis. we also have lives,work, family, and other projects so we a income from crypto.

But we are not walking away or anything of some sort. We are here for ever!!

On you question about staking at this moment you are getting 9% annualty

so 9/365 = 0,024% more or less on a daily basis
iff you have 50,000 and you get 0.024% on it thats 12 coins a day. so your right on the button
DAMN i like it when our stuf works haha

On your question if its normal for coins to go in and out of stake the answer is yes;

#1 8 hours to mature
#2 coins are going to stake (build up net weight)
#3 Coins found a block (the actual stake worth 0.024% of your stake)
#4 net weight drops (because you already found the block)
#5 Coins are still on stake until found block is mature
#6 Coins have to wait again 8 hours to start @ #1 again

Hope i have explained it well to you all
I hope someone can me explain this.

For example i have 50.000 coins.
I start the wallet and i have directly a weight of 60.000! but the network weight is only 35.000 height.
Then the 50.000 coins go step by step directly (about every 1 minute 5.000 - 10.000 coins) from "available" to "stake", and i get the message i made for example 2.5 coins, after 1 minute again i made 2 coins and so on, this happen 5-6 times. (so i make only about 12 coins)

After that happens in a few minutes, ALL my coins go from "available" to "stake" and my weight go down from 60.000 to 16!!!

Then the weight grow slowly again.
And then i must wait hours when i get the next coins.

Is that normal, or make i something wrong?  Huh

You should split your inputs. (make inputs with 250 coins.... you will get more stakes )

Would do you mean exactly.

Should i sent the 50.000 coins to bittrex, and then i should sent the coins in 250 amounts to my account where i generate for every 250 coin amount a new adress?

Thank you for the help.

I have 62k and sent them from trex to my wallet in batches of 1k at a time. All to the same wallet address. Hope this was the best way to do it.
I find lots of blocks but only get very small amounts from them, 0.01 0.005 is about the norm. I have only had a couple that have given me over 1 coin. I have earned 38 free coins from staking.

Hi,

it is not better to sent the coins to different adresses in your wallet?

Not sure myself, thats why i added onto your question so they both might get answered together.
I hope someone can me explain this.

For example i have 50.000 coins.
I start the wallet and i have directly a weight of 60.000! but the network weight is only 35.000 height.
Then the 50.000 coins go step by step directly (about every 1 minute 5.000 - 10.000 coins) from "available" to "stake", and i get the message i made for example 2.5 coins, after 1 minute again i made 2 coins and so on, this happen 5-6 times. (so i make only about 12 coins)

After that happens in a few minutes, ALL my coins go from "available" to "stake" and my weight go down from 60.000 to 16!!!

Then the weight grow slowly again.
And then i must wait hours when i get the next coins.

Is that normal, or make i something wrong?  Huh

You should split your inputs. (make inputs with 250 coins.... you will get more stakes )

Would do you mean exactly.

Should i sent the 50.000 coins to bittrex, and then i should sent the coins in 250 amounts to my account where i generate for every 250 coin amount a new adress?

Thank you for the help.

I have 62k and sent them from trex to my wallet in batches of 1k at a time. All to the same wallet address. Hope this was the best way to do it.
I find lots of blocks but only get very small amounts from them, 0.01 0.005 is about the norm. I have only had a couple that have given me over 1 coin. I have earned 38 free coins from staking.
Pages:
Jump to: