Pages:
Author

Topic: DarkTron opening mining data centre in Europe - page 36. (Read 64729 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Hi Darksters,

We are excited to announce we are beginning final testing stages of the mobile wallet! version 1 of the mobile wallet is in testing mode and tomorrow i will post some screenshots of it in action. we should be scheduled to launch the mobile wallet on friday next week. One of the concerns we need to monitor is overheating while phones are in staking mode so we might need to tweak small aspects to fine tune it for mobile phones. Then we can begin further development for the mobile wallet and the darktron infrastructure discussed in the roadmap.

Going to sleep now.

Yeah i know who needs that Tongue

Wow nice job Dev...getting my BTC warm to get some Darktrons
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think , this coin should have a Twitter Account  Wink (Just My Advice)
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hi Darksters,

We are excited to announce we are beginning final testing stages of the mobile wallet! version 1 of the mobile wallet is in testing mode and tomorrow i will post some screenshots of it in action. we should be scheduled to launch the mobile wallet on friday next week. One of the concerns we need to monitor is overheating while phones are in staking mode so we might need to tweak small aspects to fine tune it for mobile phones. Then we can begin further development for the mobile wallet and the darktron infrastructure discussed in the roadmap.

Going to sleep now.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing the update!
Hi Darksters,

Going to sleep now.

Wow . looking forward to yours  Wink
hoping its reach 20k ASAP
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi Darksters,

Going to sleep now.

its still cheap mate  Grin
iam glad to added this coin on my collection  Tongue
Yep, I got a few coins too.  I like it at this price, and looking at the volume since it was added to trex I think this coin has good potential.
" I think this coin has good potential". it's not your thoughts but your instincts.  Wink
hoping it will be reach 20k or more like POSITRON . lol
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Also added to OP
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/darktron/

Wink thanks for pointing me to that...

Thanks, that is a really useful site to have for data collection on DRKT.
its still cheap mate  Grin
iam glad to added this coin on my collection  Tongue

Yep, I got a few coins too.  I like it at this price, and looking at the volume since it was added to trex I think this coin has good potential.
Also added to OP

its still cheap mate  Grin
iam glad to added this coin on my collection  Tongue
Activity: 308
Also added to OP

Also added to OP

Hi, All Darksters,

I got a PM today with some great idea's for DarkTron. Iff you have any good idea's feel free to PM DarkTron Team.
I will respond to all. But only use whats the best for DarkTron!

Getting back on our DarkTron
Activity: 279
Merit: 132
Beefcake!!!
I was asked to post this here.

I don't know, I think I would rather have the girl Tongue
Activity: 616
I hope I can accumulate a bit more
I don't want to say it, but if indeed this coin and the dev demonstrate the quality and potential.  Tongue
This coin will then follow in the footsteps of positrons  Wink Cool
Activity: 80
from now one i am aiming to do daily updates for the coin

We have a winner folks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 257
Just picked up some lowball coins on Trex today.  I have been watching this coin for a little while, but the dev didn't seem that active so I didn't pay it much attention.  It just got added to trex recently and the volume has been pretty good there.  This coin looks like it could develop beyond a flavor of the month offering, especially if the dev keeps updating us on new developments.

And what caught my attention about this coin?  You are going to laugh but Tron is my favorite movie so that is why it caught my eye at first lol.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Yes it makes a huge difference when a dev gives daily updates and is active within the community. I'm actually dealing with a coin right now where I invested a LOT of money and now the devs disappear for 2+ weeks at a time. Ugh.....

Well you win some you lose some I guess.

Anyway, looking forward to updates here!

Agreed.
Developing is a commitment and when devs engage those for whom they are developing, it makes a difference. Smiley
Good luck with the other guy, btw.
Activity: 336
Yes it makes a huge difference when a dev gives daily updates and is active within the community. I'm actually dealing with a coin right now where I invested a LOT of money and now the devs disappear for 2+ weeks at a time. Ugh.....

Well you win some you lose some I guess.

Anyway, looking forward to updates here!

great to hear that dev, u and DRKT look very promising Smiley. Keep up the good work
keep looking forward for your updates  Wink
Activity: 676

great to hear that dev, u and DRKT look very promising Smiley. Keep up the good work
Pages:
Jump to: