Pages:
Author

Topic: DarkTron opening mining data centre in Europe - page 38. (Read 64729 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
This coin will not have much future. Sell it, I'm happy to redeem 3,000 sat.  Roll Eyes
I was asked to post this here.

That is better to masturbate, having darktron?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I was asked to post this here.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Waiting on MegaTron Grin

That'll take some time. I think we have 64bit or DarkSling next. Cheesy

or darkarch .  Undecided
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Waiting on MegaTron Grin

That'll take some time. I think we have 64bit or DarkSling next. Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Waiting on MegaTron Grin
Interesting developments. Whether the price rested at the ceiling and now starts to fall, or now only long-term growth?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
DPOS just got ended , now get ready for a dump.

We should know in couple days. It should not take long.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Fase?
Inkt?

Wow, lol....

The spelling is not strong with this one.

Get the pnd over with so proper coins can get back to page 1
Activity: 873
Hi Dark-followers

Nice to see that the fud is starting that always is a nice poll on how whe are doing!

HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS.

So for the real followers, just got back from Amsterdam, Damn that whas a long drive.
Spoke with some fellow DEV's and made a great time over there those Dutch are a crazy bunch of people pfew....

Dpos ended @ block 21,000 and whe are in 9% stake annualy.

Back to the Dark-side. The team is still working on Multipool hoping to release this next Friday/Saturday.

When Mobile wallet is in testing fase whe wil post some screen shots. This also will have the staking in wallet.

Also on agenda;

Paperwallets
next week whe have a meeting with a big company in London that is willing to accept DarkTron as payment in there (online)stores
more exchanges

Thats it for now, keep up the good work on promoting DarkTron

Back to where its all happening (i have seen this in a tweet) to the DarkSide of the moon!!

1 follower here over your fucking scams Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/darkcrave-sha256-new-wallets-released-mandatory-update-now-1061074
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi Dark-followers

Nice to see that the fud is starting that always is a nice poll on how whe are doing!

HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS.

So for the real followers, just got back from Amsterdam, Damn that whas a long drive.
Spoke with some fellow DEV's and made a great time over there those Dutch are a crazy bunch of people pfew....

Back to the Dark-side. The team is still working on Multipool hoping to release this next Friday/Saturday.

When Mobile wallet is in testing fase whe wil post some screen shots. This also will have the staking in wallet.

Also on agenda;

Paperwallets
next week whe have a meeting with a big company in London that is willing to accept DarkTron as payment in there (online)stores
more exchanges

Back to where its all happening (i have seen this in a tweet) to the DarkSide of the moon!!

Can you give the name and address of this big company and his registration number? I've some friends in London and want to check this.

Whe will anounce all when we got the deal on paper and the inkt is dry  Wink
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Hi Dark-followers

HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS.

Also on agenda;

Paperwallets
more exchanges

Can you give the name and address of this big company and his registration number? I've some friends in London and want to check this.
Activity: 126
Hi Dark-followers

HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS.

Also on agenda;

Paperwallets
more exchanges

Activity: 292
DPOS just got ended , now get ready for a dump.
Activity: 175
Thank god the newby's found this coin now its on the first page of bittrex Cheesy LOL

on the first page of bittrex but scam  Cheesy i am not interest . dont cry  Cheesy  n on the first page not guarantee everything.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Thank god the newby's found this coin now its on the first page of bittrex Cheesy LOL
the scamcoins continue lol.

welp, quick in and out here for a 10x would be my guess.\

am I the only reading DRKT as "dark rekt"? lulz.

I think so  Grin quick pump n quick dump  n then die . bye bye  Grin
WTF 323% on bittrex  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
the scamcoins continue lol.

welp, quick in and out here for a 10x would be my guess.\

am I the only reading DRKT as "dark rekt"? lulz.
Activity: 387
already moved to first page on trex having 5.5BTC volume,might cross 10K sat mark in few hours.

That was quick.  Crossed it.  Such low availability.  This one could soar rather quickly.  Active dev too!
Pages:
Jump to: