Pages:
Author

Topic: DarkTron opening mining data centre in Europe - page 6. (Read 64729 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Now only 4 days. If you are going to do the mining and buyback you need to tell people everyday before the day. This gets people looking at, and following, the coin. Then make a big splash about it once you do the buyback. Everyday where people are not informed is an opportunity missed. We need more people and new money coming into this coin.

Price down to 195.. people need to know whats going on.

Hi,

Yes we ar still on track for okt 1th got 80th/s running at this oint and we ar fixing to get the rest before okt 1th running...

About price this is clearly a shakedown it dropped to 195 and instant 2,5btc buy support and price back up to 585...

Tweets wil start 48hours before mining starts. But people buy more or hold your coin.... DONT SELL it only goes up after okt 1th
Each week 24hours mining on multipool of wich 50% wil be burnd.

Greetings

Only seen one tweet about the mining. Needs much more to get people looking at the coin.

Lets create tweet rt group,lets follow each other and RT tweets about DarkTron

my tweeter https://twitter.com/PavelNatyx

It's ok us tweeting each other, but it has much more impact if the dev does the tweets and we retweet and follow up his tweets with our own. Lack of action from the dev gives out the signal of lack of interest from the dev. We want the dev to look like he is positive about what he is doing and we can build on that.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Now only 4 days. If you are going to do the mining and buyback you need to tell people everyday before the day. This gets people looking at, and following, the coin. Then make a big splash about it once you do the buyback. Everyday where people are not informed is an opportunity missed. We need more people and new money coming into this coin.

Hi,

Yes we ar still on track for okt 1th got 80th/s running at this oint and we ar fixing to get the rest before okt 1th running...

About price this is clearly a shakedown it dropped to 195 and instant 2,5btc buy support and price back up to 585...

Tweets wil start 48hours before mining starts. But people buy more or hold your coin.... DONT SELL it only goes up after okt 1th

Greetings

Only seen one tweet about the mining. Needs much more to get people looking at the coin.

Lets create tweet rt group,lets follow each other and RT tweets about DarkTron

my tweeter https://twitter.com/PavelNatyx
Pab
legendary
If some one can make a good Signature for DRKT i will happily change my Sig. Anyone out there that can do one ?

Maybe good idea to launch sig campaigne and pay with  DTT
If some one can make a good Signature for DRKT i will happily change my Sig. Anyone out there that can do one ?
I VOTE FOR:

C

Its the best imo to burn 100%

I like the no selling option too.

Hi,

Greetings

I say C.

A and B same end result DEV holds 50% of all mined coins... What wil happen when you start selling?

I also go with C
In fact i would rather you just mine BTC and use that BTC to buy DRKT and then burn them. Then there is no selling needed to recover cost. That way any option would be ok. You could keep half the BTC to cover cost (no need to sell DRKT) and use half the BTC to buy DRKT and then burn them.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
I say C.

A and B same end result DEV holds 50% of all mined coins... What wil happen when you start selling?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I vote for C! Wink
Pab
legendary
Hi Guys,

I got some PM's about the mining for DRKT pool we can do 3 things

A: We mine once a week 24hours with full hash power (at this moment 147th/s) burn 50% of mined coins and keep the rest for selling in the future.
B: We can mine with 21th/s 24/7 and burn 50% of mined coins we mined and keep the rest for selling in the future.
C: We can mine with 11th/s 24/7 and burn 100% of coins mined.

I vote A

I would vote B if the hashrate was a percentage of your mining farm, nice constant buy pressure.

eg 100/7 = 14.29% of the farm

more or less as your farm grows so does the buy pressure of drkt

I think the same option B looks ok
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,

A: We mine once a week 24hours with full hash power (at this moment 147th/s) burn 50% of mined coins and keep the rest for selling in the future.
B: We can mine with 21th/s 24/7 and burn 50% of mined coins we mined and keep the rest for selling in the future.

I vote A

I would vote B if the hashrate was a percentage of your mining farm, nice constant buy pressure.

eg 100/7 = 14.29% of the farm

more or less as your farm grows so does the buy pressure of drkt

Activity: 126
Hi Guys,

Probem with option A is only once a week volume Cheesy and sell pressure from DRKT-Team.

Mining wil start in a few hours so please let me know quickly
Pab
legendary
Thanks,so hey ho lets go

DRKT still marked for delistning on Bittrex,maybe good idea to write them and notify about coming changes
how is with c-cex,does his drkt wallet is working ok

That wil stay there until oct 2nd because then is when they look it all over again

btw: almost there

Pab
legendary

DRKT still marked for delistning on Bittrex,maybe good idea to write them and notify about coming changes
how is with c-cex,does his drkt wallet is working ok
Dev i have pmed you again. I have been really busy these days.

Hi,

Little bit busy today @ Oldenburg so look in to that later on today.

You wil not be forgotten.

Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Dev i have pmed you again. I have been really busy these days.
Pab
legendary

When they really burn 50% of the coins, than the price will explode.  Smiley

Thay will,i see thay dont post shit ,hype.I think that mining center it is begining and wecan see some more nice things in future
Pages:
Jump to: