Pages:
Author

Topic: DarkTron opening mining data centre in Europe - page 8. (Read 64729 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This is the update for now.
THIS definitely worth the time of waiting! Can't wait to try to rent it Cheesy
Since now, I hope community will be more active and the price will go much higher!
Dev, you did the great work! No need to resign at all Wink
Please, keep thread updated every day and everything will be amazing!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hi Guys.

This is the update for now.

I have been in  Germany and the Netherlands  the last 3 days to get this deal finalized and sort our Location out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IochYlfFYdw&feature=youtu.be

We bought that in the Netherlands. Its being setup in Oldenburg Germany.

Once a week im pointing all miners to DRKT multipool starting on october 1th and after that every thursday.
50% of coins wil be kept/sold for mining costs other 50% wil be burned to raise DRKT price.

You can rent our hash paying with DTT, DRKT and TenneT in the future.

Happy days all
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
This coin (and Tennet) is in serious need of a price and volume raising upgrade, news release or promotion of some sort. All the good work is been undone and price is plummeting. Some of us have held this coin from the start and could have sold many times over at prices of 3k+ but have stuck with it on the back of the dev been active but now it is getting critical that something is done to turn around the fortunes  of this coin to thank long term holders for their faith in the dev/coin. New money needs to be enticed into the coin very quickly..

Truth. This coin is quickly turning into just another shitcoin.

Thanks for that Ozcar.... Such help

Ps: update tomorrow, if you dont like this one i resign as DEV

24hours past again no update?
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
What are the plans for DTT ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
What happen with Tennet ?
Activity: 253
just checked my address in the block explorer in OP working fine..
legendary
BX?
legendary
Any ETA on your "update"
dev could you check your pm and get back to me please?

Did but BX is not working correctly
dev could you check your pm and get back to me please?
This coin (and Tennet) is in serious need of a price and volume raising upgrade, news release or promotion of some sort. All the good work is been undone and price is plummeting. Some of us have held this coin from the start and could have sold many times over at prices of 3k+ but have stuck with it on the back of the dev been active but now it is getting critical that something is done to turn around the fortunes  of this coin to thank long term holders for their faith in the dev/coin. New money needs to be enticed into the coin very quickly..

Your doing a good job as dev, but just need more communication. Going a week, or more, without anything leads to people just giving up and selling. We don't expect major updates every week but just to be kept up to speed with whats going on more regularly. A good update and some promotion would help and then just a bit more interaction with people that post.

Don't give up..

Also you took Tennet onboard but seemed to drop that when it did not get listed on trex ? Is there any chance it might get listed on trex in the future ?

PS2: Tomorrow morning im leaving for Germany again for mining data centre, hopefully better news this time.

Dont know why this would be surprise i was gone rest of the week

Your doing a good job as dev, but just need more communication. Going a week, or more, without anything leads to people just giving up and selling. We don't expect major updates every week but just to be kept up to speed with whats going on more regularly. A good update and some promotion would help and then just a bit more interaction with people that post.

Don't give up..

Also you took Tennet onboard but seemed to drop that when it did not get listed on trex ? Is there any chance it might get listed on trex in the future ?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

looking forward to it, i started the ride on bittrex but still got a long way to go Wink

Activity: 80

Activity: 82
DRKT on Windows Machine.

For me wallet works fine (wallet version 1.2.0.0). Sometimes it stops during synchronization,but in this case only need to restart your wallet...
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
DRKT on Windows Machine.

Sorry....

Please alle adresses in sig or pm
Pages:
Jump to: