Pages:
Author

Topic: [DASH] Dash Price and Trade Discussion Thread - page 2. (Read 49079 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Any truth (or more substantial info) to the rumors that Dash will be trading on Coinbase 1Q 2018?
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
DASH team has been doing a great job and that shows in its price near all-time highs holding better than
most other coins in the top 10. The low coin supply is nice too.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Dash coin is of my favorite altcoin and I have some dash in my wallet and I believe it will increase more before end of this year. If you buy before for sure you will earn a lot of profit because if you compared the price before and today its totally different. But its not too late to buy dash . You can buy dash and hold it for few months or maybe few years and you will earn profit.
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Bitcoins down trend has hindered the party a bit. But the strength of Dash's independence is showing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Ooh, shiny things!!
Yeah, most of the discussion happens on the Dash slack, not here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Well, I'm glad I've been HODLing some DASH for a while. I've been gone, but it appears everybody else has been too Smiley
Activity: 504
Wow, been a while since anybody posted on this thread (like 3 1/2 months).

DASH has defiantly seen some action since this thread was last active, both up and down. The current price is 349$.
Activity: 238
Wow stronger prices than ETH ... I probably missed the boat on this one.  How high could it really go ?  Was thinking about Monero too. It has dropped back down to  around 85
Ooh, shiny things!!
I just found an old darkcoin wallet with a bunch of coins in it, which I had forgotten I had bought it 2014, it says the wallet is out of sync, but the coins are still valid right?

Yes, just find wallet.dat inside the Darkcoin folder (In Windows that's in AppData) and copy it to a couple of different secure places.  Then install the latest Dash wallet from dash.org, let the wallet sync, then shut down the wallet.  Locate the Dashcore folder and overwrite the wallet.dat file inside it with your old Darkcoin wallet.dat.  Open Dash wallet and your coins should be there.
Activity: 184
I just found an old darkcoin wallet with a bunch of coins in it, which I had forgotten I had bought it 2014, it says the wallet is out of sync, but the coins are still valid right?
legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
I have a few low ball bids in the markets waiting for a flash crash. If that will not happen, I am happy to hold my bitcoins as well - they are doing well and the bullish trend in bitcoin seems stronger than I expected. The weekly rises are not that big, there are some bitcoin dumps inside the weekly charts but it seems to recover nicely and slowly climbing up. The corrections in bitcoins are just minor corrections (-30 %). It seems bitcoin needs to go higher to reach the ultimate correction (-60 %). Therefore, hodling bitcoin may not be a bad idea.  Cool

I'm hodling bitcoin too. Bitcoin and Dash both do it for me.

Dash back in the top half of the pink channel and new all time high in US$, just as I hoped  Cool

Will dash push on and reach the top of that pink channel, just shy of 0.08? Edit or maybe a retest of the lower trendline first ? Wheres me crystal ball?
I have a few low ball bids in the markets waiting for a flash crash.
Same here. I am expecting the market to drop a fair amount at some point, so I’ve sold about 80% of my DASH and I’m prepared to buy it back at a lower price.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I have a few low ball bids in the markets waiting for a flash crash. If that will not happen, I am happy to hold my bitcoins as well - they are doing well and the bullish trend in bitcoin seems stronger than I expected. The weekly rises are not that big, there are some bitcoin dumps inside the weekly charts but it seems to recover nicely and slowly climbing up. The corrections in bitcoins are just minor corrections (-30 %). It seems bitcoin needs to go higher to reach the ultimate correction (-60 %). Therefore, hodling bitcoin may not be a bad idea.  Cool
legendary
Big sell off in Dash but despite that, Dash is still closing in on its all time high against US dollar (Tether)

Against a surging bitcoin, Dash has rebounded strongly from its third brief spike down towards the bottom of its trading range. (Marked as a pink channel).

I'd like to see it climb back into the top half of that pink channel (and take new highs against the US$ in the process). If weakness against bitcoin continues it might go down towards 0.045 but unlikely to go below that in my opinion.

These opinions are my own. Trade at your own risk
legendary
Against USDT Dash is holding very close to all time high

Activity: 504
Coming soon.
1 Digital Cash = USD 1630
I think you forgot the decimal 163.0$  Wink. I don't mean to be negative but I think it'll be a while until DASH is 1000$+ (I'm not saying it won't happen, but I don't think it will be very soon). Other than BTC there are no cryptocurrencies close to 1k.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1001
Coming soon.

1 Digital Cash = USD 1630

Ooh, shiny things!!
The price of Dash will surely rise but it's wrong and misleading to call it a "pump". What we're going to see is a long-anticipated, well-deserved revaluation due to strong fundamentals and exciting development.
Wait, so if pumps are a “well-deserved revaluation” then what happens when DASH dumps? DASH goes up and down like all cryptocurrencies (and well any currency, although fiat fluctuates a lot less). There’s nothing special about DASH’s pumps and dumps.

There is a huge difference between coins that experience normal market fluctuations whilst steadily growing and gaining value long-term and coins that pump based on nothing but hype and fomo and then dump spectacularly never to be heard of again.  There are plenty of shitcoins round here that exist only to be pumped for short-term gain before being dumped, but Dash is here for the long term and in the long term will only grow based on strong fundamentals.  It's important to acknowledge the difference.
The price of Dash will surely rise but it's wrong and misleading to call it a "pump". What we're going to see is a long-anticipated, well-deserved revaluation due to strong fundamentals and exciting development.
Wait, so if pumps are a “well-deserved revaluation” then what happens when DASH dumps? DASH goes up and down like all cryptocurrencies (and well any currency, although fiat fluctuates a lot less). There’s nothing special about DASH’s pumps and dumps.
Ooh, shiny things!!
Pages:
Jump to: