Pages:
Author

Topic: [DASH] Dash Price and Trade Discussion Thread - page 3. (Read 49079 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I see th price of dash wow its very high the price pump again. And i believe dash have big big future. I think this is the right time to buy dash because anytime the price will increase again. Many people as of now investin dash coin so the price pump. I hope the price of dash before the end of this year will be 0.1 bitcoin everything is possible to happen maybe that price will increase soon but no one can say the exact date and time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Looks like DASH is getting pumped again (actually a good majority of the market is green). The price is currently at 139$ and rising, I have a feeling that this is probably the last chance to get on to a pump that’s going to follow the last one.

Dash price is unstable and I check more the exchange rate in bitcoin rather in usd so I think it tries to be at 0.06BTC but after it reaches this target it falls bellow at 0.05x within a short period of time. I have a feeling that DASH price in Q3 will reach $200, when the bailak dash miner will become more popular the difficulty will be increased but at the same time we hope the DASH price will be increased too.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
sold some dash from dark days, great performing coin!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looks like DASH is getting pumped again (actually a good majority of the market is green). The price is currently at 139$ and rising, I have a feeling that this is probably the last chance to get on to a pump that’s going to follow the last one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
seems more promising than ether
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
I gotta say thats a nice Dash pump that has been forming all day.
Forward and onward.

legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
Dash on 4 hr time scale, log price scale

Dash has stabilised at levels mostly around the top half of that pink channel which seems to mark a pretty good trading range for accumulation. A break above that pink channel would be very bullish indicator, at the moment it has recently broken back into the top half. I think quite likely Dash will break above the marked wedge but perhaps stay within the top of the pink accumulation channel for a while longer.  
Activity: 30
for me its a perfect time to buy , little crash BTC doing good ocassion
Dash have the best transfer fee on the market in top 10 now, and many exchange use it . dash will be the flash with him instant-transaction.
BTC market cap 40mld
DAsh market cap now only 1mld ( but in few month should be 10mldShocked
Perhaps this is aiding DASH's success. People (including me) are getting really fed up with the high transaction cost of Bitcoin (a lot of times it an hour+ wait after paying 1+ dollar worth of BTC as a transaction fee). If people really do start to migrate to DASH then I'm sure that we'd get a lot more stability.
Activity: 504
Well, I guess I sold at the right time (155$). DASH seems to be on a downward trend, but it's still 120+. Looks like at least a portion of the pump is still holding out.
Activity: 30
Dash have the best transfer fee on the market in top 10 now, and many exchange use it . dash will be the flash with him instant-transaction.
BTC market cap 40mld
DAsh market cap now only 1mld ( but in few month should be 10mldShocked
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
the pricie is already so high, it needs some time to prepare for the next move
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
We are ready for the next  Cool
Wow, well DASH seems to be making records. The bull run is still on, and we are at 155$ and climbing. I wonder how much we'll get to, at this rate it's got to be a lot.
legendary
Dash Price Breakout !!
Woah! Well, I'm glad I just bought some DASH; we are seeing a nice pump now. I wonder if we'll see 200$ soon.
Also, how exactly can you tell when a pump is coming to an end.

Nobody can tell you when exactly a pump comes to an end, only those who pump it knows and even then it can be unpredictable i imagine.
What does help is taking a step back and looking at the charts longterm, to determine if a cryptocurrency is in a longterm uptrend or not.

https://cryptowat.ch/poloniex/dashbtc/1w
Dash Price Breakout !!
Woah! Well, I'm glad I just bought some DASH; we are seeing a nice pump now. I wonder if we'll see 200$ soon.
Also, how exactly can you tell when a pump is coming to an end.
legendary
Dash Price Breakout !!

legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
Looking for a bounce on this rising trendline, if not support on the horizontal line below.

Although Dash is not pumping against a surging bitcoin, in fiat terms it is still holding not too far below its highs.
Well, I sure am glad I bought some at 85$, because it's already 95$ and rising. What do you think it'll rise to, perhaps 110$ or 120$?
Activity: 504
Well, I see were at 93$ and climbing; perhaps were going to see some of that correction that some of us was expecting. Got my fingers crossed, perhaps my little investment will pay off after all.
Pages:
Jump to: