Pages:
Author

Topic: [DASH] Dash Price and Trade Discussion Thread [UNMODERATED] - page 2. (Read 9197 times)

legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
Since DashHole cultists are deleting posts containing information contrary to their groupthink, here is an unmoderated Dash price thread.

Share & Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------

*snip*

The Dash Scamassu ATM, Proton Mail, Mycelium, and Coinfirm fiascos aren't helping the price keep up with Bitcoin, much less Monero.

At least one Masternode owner (and Foundation Member) will "start offloading this month" if there is no substantial progress reported, because Dash core team proposals "keep asking for money but have zero responsibility and accountability to provide updates."

Is there enough volume and bid depth to absorb several Masternodes being liquidated?

Hahaha Icey has a Dash Price discussion thread.  Icey you are obsessed. I wondered where you got to? Classic

I used to think bigrcanada1 was just teasing you saying he knows you are really a bull. But this is it confirmed.  Wink
Activity: 673
Merit: 531
Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member
The following has been brought to the attention of the DASH core team several times and has been categorically ignored.

Here is eduffield posting about how the DASH team have as much DASH for sale as you could possibly want OTC. If you're not interested now, don't worry. You can join the mailing list!

our marketing team was looking for other OTC buyers. If you're interested in getting some extra Dash and helping out at the same time, this is a great way to do it. Contact [email protected] if you're interested.

If you're not interested right now, but you might be in the future please also email [email protected] and he will add you to the mailing list. This is going to be the ongoing way expenses are paid for to promote dash.

Finally got my money to the exchange  Wink

I'm seeing all sorts of stuff happening in the charts all at once, which is a great sign when you see a bunch of bullish formations at once. This is how I used to day trade for my firm back in the day. The general idea here is you go from the shortest time period, then you walk out to the longest. If you see bullish or bearish signals in all of the charts at once, it's quite meaningful.

Now why would he need to buy coins on an exchange at all when by his own admission the DASH team is selling coins OTC ?

This is quite a scandal.  The appearance of impropriety is overwhelming (and par for the Dash course).

Maybe he bought exchange coins instead of OTC to prop the price/volume up?

Could you rearrange the OP in chronological order to make it more of a normal timeline?

As it is, it may be a bit unclear for those not well-versed in the Dash scam.

A TL;DR version is required for the ADHD types.

Here, I'll start.

Sept 15: Coin's founder begins posting pump/hype statements like "Finally got my money to the exchange" as if inviting the public to take advantage of an opportunity to front-run a bull with insider info.

Sept 16: Coin's founder continues pump/hype with self-serving, faulty TA.

Sept 17: Coin's founder advertises OTC coins for sale, on an ongoing basis, from the coin's official website.  Why he's using market rather than OTC buys (which directly benefit his coin) is not disclosed.

This summary does not mention specific names, to make it clear that such actions would be outrageous no matter the particular coin/dev involved.

Update: Minotaur (aka email [email protected]) has disappeared.

Head of Dash BizDev Minotaur Lost In BitCart Labyrinth
http://www.dashnews.network/minotaur-lost-in-dash-core-group-labyrinth/

ooooooooohh...there you are again.  Wink  Our favorite DASH troll.  why are you hiding out in these zero read subs?!?  Come home Icey...we miss you.  LOL

And what about that trading graph you made so fancy showing a downward trend.  OPPS misread the last 48 hours did you?  LOL....man, made some sweet profit on that.  How did you do....come on we know you are a DASH bag holder too.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
The following has been brought to the attention of the DASH core team several times and has been categorically ignored.

Here is eduffield posting about how the DASH team have as much DASH for sale as you could possibly want OTC. If you're not interested now, don't worry. You can join the mailing list!

our marketing team was looking for other OTC buyers. If you're interested in getting some extra Dash and helping out at the same time, this is a great way to do it. Contact [email protected] if you're interested.

If you're not interested right now, but you might be in the future please also email [email protected] and he will add you to the mailing list. This is going to be the ongoing way expenses are paid for to promote dash.

Finally got my money to the exchange  Wink

I'm seeing all sorts of stuff happening in the charts all at once, which is a great sign when you see a bunch of bullish formations at once. This is how I used to day trade for my firm back in the day. The general idea here is you go from the shortest time period, then you walk out to the longest. If you see bullish or bearish signals in all of the charts at once, it's quite meaningful.

Now why would he need to buy coins on an exchange at all when by his own admission the DASH team is selling coins OTC ?

This is quite a scandal.  The appearance of impropriety is overwhelming (and par for the Dash course).

Maybe he bought exchange coins instead of OTC to prop the price/volume up?

Could you rearrange the OP in chronological order to make it more of a normal timeline?

As it is, it may be a bit unclear for those not well-versed in the Dash scam.

A TL;DR version is required for the ADHD types.

Here, I'll start.

Sept 15: Coin's founder begins posting pump/hype statements like "Finally got my money to the exchange" as if inviting the public to take advantage of an opportunity to front-run a bull with insider info.

Sept 16: Coin's founder continues pump/hype with self-serving, faulty TA.

Sept 17: Coin's founder advertises OTC coins for sale, on an ongoing basis, from the coin's official website.  Why he's using market rather than OTC buys (which directly benefit his coin) is not disclosed.

This summary does not mention specific names, to make it clear that such actions would be outrageous no matter the particular coin/dev involved.

Update: Minotaur (aka email [email protected]) has disappeared.

Head of Dash BizDev Minotaur Lost In BitCart Labyrinth
http://www.dashnews.network/minotaur-lost-in-dash-core-group-labyrinth/
legendary
Now I see, you are Monero troll xD
+1. The Monero community is always complaining about trolls (although usually rightly so), yet they're trolling this thread.

Not that there's much to this thread now anyway.

This thread is for discussing the price of Dash.  Please stop trolling here.

This is why people make moderated threads. Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
+1. The Monero community is always complaining about trolls (although usually rightly so), yet they're trolling this thread.

Not that there's much to this thread now anyway.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Lol x3,

Why the heck Monero community doesn't focus on Monero developement and marketing blaming dash and other competitors instead.

By the way we should be together as whole cryptoworld family because we have very strong opponent, and divided we fall..
legendary
XPOST OF OFF-TOPIC FROM [ANN] THREAD:

I have an order at 0.035BTC, will it be filled till november hard fork?

All Dash orders will be filled as panic selling out of the Masternodes accelerates.  The peak of the current whale migration into Decred and Cardano will flatten all the buys to a few satoshi.

Just wait until we find out the specifics about how far behind schedule Evolution is and what a dysfunctional disaster (what's left of) the centralized Dash Core Millionaire Club has become.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
what are your prognosis about dash price in next days?
and what in long term?
could  dash price  be better than ethereum again?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Analysis by Sean Vengan, Pro from Trading View Posted 12 hours ago
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DASHUSD/CHzEkZnN-Dash-Long-current-352-35-28Sept17/

goldbug1  TOP  an hour ago 
I feel the same, loaded up on it yesterday! Great chart very clean and simple, mine look like my desk!

Goldbug1 is another Pro trader
Activity: 504
DASHed Hopes? Dash Price Looking Heavy as Bullish Setup Stumbles
DASH has been growing in price a lot lately (lately as in the last 9 months or so), but at some point any coin will hit the point where investors will no longer be willing to buy at a certain price. It will probably break the cycle at some point, but for now it will probably continue to bounce between the 200$ and 350$ point.
legendary
DASHed Hopes? Dash Price Looking Heavy as Bullish Setup Stumbles
Sep 27, 2017

https://www.coindesk.com/dashed-hopes-bullish-setup-fails-price-looks-heavy/

Despite noticeable gains in the wider cryptocurrency market, the price of dash is mildly bid today. At press time, the dash-US dollar exchange rate (DASH/USD) continues to struggle, further establishing a trend that began September 19.

What makes the lackluster price action even more unusual, though, is the fact that just a week ago, the cryptocurrency, known for its governance and privacy features, looked primed for a retest of record highs above $400 courtesy of a bullish falling channel breakout.

At press time, however, dash is trading at $348; up just 0.5% in the last 24 hours.

Week-on-week, the Dash-US dollar exchange rate is down 6%, while on a monthly basis, the exchange rate is down 12.5%.

The exact reason for the weakness is unknown, although it must be noted that dash is known to act differently than other markets. Further, the lack of fundamental news leaves us with just price action analysis, which indicates heightened odds of a bearish move.
Activity: 210
This thread seems to be dying out and the self-moderated speculation thread is remaining at the top. Bump!
Anyway, there seems to be a dump in the process; be cautious, but now may also be a chance to get cheap coins.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
What is the market adoption of dash with merchants ? Otherwise how can only development increase the price as much as this unless it is manipulation of the price ?

https://www.dash.org/merchants/
http://spenddash.com
https://welovedash.com

Merchants adoption of Dash will dramatically increase after Dash Evolution, which will bring a decentralized application programming interface
(first of its kind in the cryptoscene). Also there is a budget proposal that just got funded, which will integrate Dash with BlockCypher
(A third party API hot wallet service), this should also enable Dash to board more merchants (large merchants) in the short term.

Links :

https://www.dash.org/evolution/
https://www.dashcentral.org/p/bsdev-blockcypher-201703
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
What is the market adoption of dash with merchants ? Otherwise how can only development increase the price as much as this unless it is manipulation of the price ?

There is no merchant adoption!
It's all pure hype and speculation.
Ride the wave if you want but get out in time. And then short the hell out of it and enjoy your profits! Grin
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
by the end of day dash will reach .065 and even 0.07...
i buy some dash when the price was 0.039 and by every pump and dump i make profit...
enjoy these fluctuations... Wink
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bought DASH at 0.035 and sold yesterday at 0.06. But I think DASH can go up to 0.075 within a few days.
Activity: 205
I believe that the pump is ended.

WRONG

I like to say: DASH will go up to 0.05 within a week or two.

CORRECT
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I like to say: DASH will go up to 0.05 within a week or two.
Activity: 220

Dash become 4th score.
Speculator show pumpping and dumpping.
Peak value show mid-term target price to dash.
My analysis was wrong : hold coin as long as possible.
Big pumpping is bad for long time holder.
BTC is real winner now
Pages:
Jump to: