Pages:
Author

Topic: DASH investment - page 2. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 637
Merit: 11
February 23, 2019, 03:18:31 PM
The most important thing DASH can is sending in less then 2 sec with a small fee. Bitcoin tries to have with lightning network but it has to be working direct with BTC adresses in wallet, otherwise it will not work.

I like Monero earlier, but the only thing it can better then DASH is ASIC resistance.
Its too slow even with a 2 min block time.

And when you have Miningrigrental or Nicehash website its equal if a coin is ASIC resistence or not. Only solution there is POS (o maybe something complete new), but it will take time until people understand that and will get it in Top 20
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
February 23, 2019, 02:51:05 PM
My idea would be DASH cause it can make fast real live payments like ...

Would you believe you can make instant payments with Bitcoin thru lightning. Not fast but instant. Just google to see one tutorial.  And guess why DASH have same? It is a copy/paste BTC clone that brings nothing new to crypto table. I would you suggest to "invest" in coins that are bringing something new. Something that Bitcoin will never have.

Oh please stop with the low quality FUD already Febo

All that charts are total bullshit. Do you want i start draw bitcoins charts? All of them will be 100 times higher. DASH is just pimped up Bitcoin it does not and it will never do anything better. Ever. No one will ever need it! This is a fact no matter how much you will try to discredit people saying it. I really dont understand what would matter if I am black or white. If I used Monero yesterday or euro. I tell people the truth.

Charts dont lie, people lie. Specially you. First you totally disregard anything that Dash has accomplished so far, then you purposely overlook what differentiate Dash from Bitcoin and then you end up accusing Dash of being just a straight copy from Bitcoin.
You are just a big liar from a competing cryptocurrency which is clearly missing adoption, transactions and a primal use case (which by the way is not digital cash for Monero, no matter how hard you try to claim it is).

I call you a fanatic Monero supporter because that is your behaviour : attacking Dash in any Dash related topic and trying to switch people to Monero.  
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
February 23, 2019, 12:38:48 PM
I think investing your money in the coins from the top 20 is the right decision! Moreover, now these coins are very cheap and the growth potential is very good. DASH and IOTA good coins
Trading is not a simple task so we should not expect the profit in top 20 altcoin. But our investment is safe because these are never going to die in future at the same we will never expect the quick profit. I always recommend to token investment so Binance or some top trending tokens is the best choice.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 23, 2019, 12:30:21 PM
I think investing your money in the coins from the top 20 is the right decision! Moreover, now these coins are very cheap and the growth potential is very good. DASH and IOTA good coins
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 23, 2019, 12:20:37 PM

Would you believe you can make instant payments with Bitcoin thru lightning. Not fast but instant. Just google to see one tutorial.  And guess why DASH have same? It is a copy/paste BTC clone that brings nothing new to crypto table. I would you suggest to "invest" in coins that are bringing something new. Something that Bitcoin will never have.

All that charts are total bullshit. Do you want i start draw bitcoins charts? All of them will be 100 times higher. DASH is just pimped up Bitcoin it does not and it will never do anything better. Ever. No one will ever need it! This is a fact no matter how much you will try to discredit people saying it. I really dont understand what would matter if I am black or white. If I used Monero yesterday or euro. I tell people the truth.
legendary
February 22, 2019, 03:09:13 PM
I really do understand all the fuss about Dash, in my opinion is just another Altcoin but know how to differentiate their project better than others in the anonymous category. How many people have actually use Dash for transaction if no for trading and speculations
I think very few people are using Dash right now. It seems to me that this coin will die very soon. because nobody needs it

You have very strange thoughts, Dash has (beside Bitcoin and EOS) the highest number of payments, is used more and more as digital cash and has the strongest presence in Venezuela where people actually use Dash
to buy every day things to survice (food, drinks etc) : https://ambcrypto.com/exclusive-dash-dash-is-now-a-venezuela-favorite-traders-call-it-an-innovation/

Dash, is now the most used cryptocurrency in Venezuela, so much so that the adoption of Dash is more than the adoption of all other cryptocurrencies combined.

https://discoverdash.com/stats/

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
February 22, 2019, 03:02:50 PM
I really do understand all the fuss about Dash, in my opinion is just another Altcoin but know how to differentiate their project better than others in the anonymous category. How many people have actually use Dash for transaction if no for trading and speculations
I think very few people are using Dash right now. It seems to me that this coin will die very soon. because nobody needs it
legendary
February 22, 2019, 02:52:44 PM

Link : https://messari.io/onchainfx

This clearly shows Dash strength with number of active addresses, number of transactions and number of payments.
It also shows other cryptocurrencies weaknesses, cryptocurrencies like Monero, Bitcoin Cash (i suspect also Bitcoin SV) and Cardano are severly underperforming in this bear market.
As is XRP with regards to number of active addresses.

Activity: 105
Merit: 9
February 22, 2019, 02:49:28 PM
legendary
February 22, 2019, 01:53:37 PM

(Febo is one of the more fanatic Monero supporters by the way).

This is what Dash brings to the crypto table :

Optional privacy on its transactions (missing in Bitcoin)
Automatic Instant transactions, locked against double spending on 90% of its transactions by default (missing in Bitcoin)
Cheap transaction fees (much lower then Bitcoin)
Chainlocks : protection against 51% attacks (missing in Bitcoin)
Decentralized budget and funding system (missing in Bitcoin)
Rewarding full nodes for providing services for the network (missing in Bitcoin)
Grassroot movements in countries that really need it like Venezuela and Colombia (no real effort is put forward by Bitcoin)

Dash achieve all its activities on-chain, unlike Bitcoin who is setting up centralized sidechains off-chain (Lightning network) with payment channels where funds needs to be always online
(which increases the risk of theft, hacking, ddos attacks and god knows what else) and there is general uncertainty how high the transaction fees will get to be. Also Lightning Network is still in Alpha phase,
and is far from getting implemented into their mainnet. Bitcoin is slowly but surely transferring into something very very centralized and very very against Satoshi's view on things
(like increasing Bitcoin's blocksize when its actually needed (2 years ago) and keeping the network onchain).

With Dash Evolution (Dash Core 1.0) there will be even more activities for Dash : blockchain usernames, decentralized API, Dash Drive, decentralized apps
For those that are curious about Dash roadmap and its progress : http://www.dashroadmap.org/dash-now/

To OP : there are some third party's that share a masternode, maybe you can read up on them : https://docs.dash.org/en/stable/masternodes/hosting.html
(i know masternode.me from moocowmoo is highly recommended, as is Splawik Supershares and Hosting service)  

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 22, 2019, 01:48:44 PM
Have you seen the return on investment investing into Dash Masternodes, just 8% in a year, for me I think the model of Masternodes do not worth it again, because as the rewards got reduced, people start dumping their coins on the market since their is no strong incentives to do that again
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
February 22, 2019, 12:40:27 PM

Activity: 882
Merit: 301
February 22, 2019, 12:28:22 PM
Dash is one of the projects I closely follow. Aside from the good features that others already mentioned in previous comments, I like the fact that they hay been very pro active in their partnerships in different countries to further increase mass adoption.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
February 22, 2019, 12:18:01 PM
While there are more and more projects make announces about financial problems, the main thin we should do is to avoid investments in bankrupt projects. DASH, Monero or any other top-30 project - whatever. If project survives the bear market and goes forward it will definitely bring a huge reward during the next bull run.
I think DASH and other coins will be stable and will not experience bankruptcy, investment there will be more stable than others.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
February 22, 2019, 11:38:27 AM
Dash isn't much better than iota but if i had to choose, i would also prefer dash to iota. However, since you want to invest in something from the top20 list which isn't too big already, i would advise you to invest in monero.

It is not as big as ltc or xlm or eth but it is still a solid coin.

Being small in this situation might work in your favour because those small coins bring outrageous returns in a bull run.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
February 22, 2019, 11:34:04 AM
There are a lot of cheap coins right now. Take a look at IOST, XVG, IOTA.

Activity: 637
Merit: 11
February 22, 2019, 11:03:06 AM
Dash should be a good investment, it's been here in cryptoworld for a while now and masternode of it should be reliable source for the passive income, these days many MNs turn out to be a scam.
Yeah but I dont have 70 thousend dollar for a DASH Masternode, and i dont know any shared service...

So my main question would be about rising price
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
February 22, 2019, 03:21:48 AM
IMO, Dash is reputable and steady project. Although the Masternode return is not big, but it is a safe option many other masternode coin. I will go for Dash than IOTA for lower risk investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 22, 2019, 12:48:13 AM
I think Dash is not bad idea for investment, but IOTA looks like uselessly project with already stopped development.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 22, 2019, 12:05:34 AM
Dash should be a good investment, it's been here in cryptoworld for a while now and masternode of it should be reliable source for the passive income, these days many MNs turn out to be a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: