Pages:
Author

Topic: DASH investment - page 3. (Read 470 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 11:39:56 PM
Dear Users,

apart from trading small altcoins with some benefit with Masternodes (yeah you would call them shitcoins) I would like to invest some money in a Top 20 coin now cause of cheap prices.

My idea would be DASH cause it can make fast real live payments like seen in Venezuela and is in a way the mother of many small coins.

Alternative i thought about IOTA but I read here its a bit risky and technical not 100% finished.

Have you some points that you give towards are against them both and maybe also other alternatives (Yes I invest a few funds also in BTC...)

Thank you.
Dash - from the word "Digital" and "cash" - is an amazing processing pace compared to other well-known and famous Bitcoin and other rival cryptos. Its best feature is its transaction speed, which is what designer Evan Duffield had focused on, with user anonymity also a key feature.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 02, 2019, 07:39:01 PM
It has been a while I heard about DASH. I almost forgot there is a coin that bear that name.
Ever since I got to know about it, it gave some profits, but I am not too sure of the income from dash.
I would rather invest in other coins that I know of than invest in dash.
Activity: 637
February 02, 2019, 04:40:02 PM
I am not interested in DASH until now, maybe I would prefer EOS and TRON as an alternative to investment in current market conditions. I see EOS has more potential to gain long-term profits, or at least wait for next year.
I havenend read details about them but as I understand they are competitors to ETH. And there will be token/contracts on the chain manipulating the price
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
February 02, 2019, 02:30:03 PM
I am not interested in DASH until now, maybe I would prefer EOS and TRON as an alternative to investment in current market conditions. I see EOS has more potential to gain long-term profits, or at least wait for next year.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2019, 10:25:19 AM
While there are more and more projects make announces about financial problems, the main thin we should do is to avoid investments in bankrupt projects. DASH, Monero or any other top-30 project - whatever. If project survives the bear market and goes forward it will definitely bring a huge reward during the next bull run.
February 01, 2019, 10:21:07 AM
I'm not so confident that DASH and other privacy coin will rise again soon.. take a look at Monero Ban from USA for example... privacy coin are not well viewed from countries and institutions...
Mmmmh ok, I think they can stop the feature in the core when its necessary. Privacy is nearly the only existment role for Monero....
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 10:16:50 AM
I agree more on investing in coins that have entered the top 20 in cryptocurrency because even though there is a risk of loss but they also have the potential for us to be able to get profits, so I agree that the investment in top 20 cryptocurrency coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 10:10:48 AM
I'm not so confident that DASH and other privacy coin will rise again soon.. take a look at Monero Ban from USA for example... privacy coin are not well viewed from countries and institutions...
February 01, 2019, 10:06:54 AM
Dear Users,

apart from trading small altcoins with some benefit with Masternodes (yeah you would call them shitcoins) I would like to invest some money in a Top 20 coin now cause of cheap prices.

My idea would be DASH cause it can make fast real live payments like seen in Venezuela and is in a way the mother of many small coins.

Alternative i thought about IOTA but I read here its a bit risky and technical not 100% finished.

Have you some points that you give towards are against them both and maybe also other alternatives (Yes I invest a few funds also in BTC...)

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: