Pages:
Author

Topic: Dash Nation Civil War - page 3. (Read 6033 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
July 02, 2016, 01:20:32 PM
should we expect a price drop later? a lot of users might just buy more dash because of it. sure i would too.

Not that I see at Polo. To the extent it sunk, it's sunk with other alts as a result of Bitcoin getting its groove back. Not all that much volume, either.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
July 02, 2016, 10:43:32 AM
Has anyone figured out what a "Dash Nation" is yet?

Yes, it's a centralized control system that feigns decentralization with the help of its constituents by means of using their greed as a chimerical illusion of a super-moonbeam-payday when they strike greater fool's gold.

Irony is a coin named after a laundry detergent airing its dirty laundry for all to see.

You get a cookie, good sir, and can sit with us as well. I just spit out very hot tea involuntarily. LMAO.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050
Monero Core Team
July 02, 2016, 10:22:22 AM
I can't believe people actually think Monero aka Rpietilacoin is still viable...

~BCX~

What on earth does this have to do with the topic of this thread?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
July 02, 2016, 09:53:43 AM
I just wanted to add something..

I have always considered most coins to suffer from the centralization problem.
The fact they are anon or not makes no difference.

If one guy holds the keys to Github and 1 guy made it and 1 guy posted it here
then that is not too (de)centralized now is it ?
Centralized exchanges ? Posted on a centralized forum ?

My ONLY point earlier was neither one (or any coin really) is decentralized.

I personally think anon-coins are a bad idea.. so i don't support any of them.
So unlike most of these guy i am not simply bashing one or the other for financial motivations.
I bash them all  Grin
..for my beliefs not for money $$$

Common sense would tell you all that if both groups here kissed & made up
they would both be better off than continuing on with childish drama all the time.
But if that is what they all want then have at 'er.

All i know is i have not had nearly the amount of problems with Dash supporters as i have with Monero supporters.
I don't have Negative Trust Ratings from Dash guys LOL

Problems ?
Admit it.. fix it.. move on.
This has been a massive issue with the Monero users that swirl around the coin.
They insist on pushing a perfect image no matter what shenanigans they are caught up in.
Hell look at this very topic..
The same guys in all the other drama here JUST HAD TO OPEN THEIR MOUTH stiring the pot with drama
again..
These usual Monero suspects *could* have kept their mouth shut and had a bit of class..
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
July 02, 2016, 09:19:58 AM
I can't believe people actually think Monero aka Rpietilacoin is still viable...

~BCX~

No statement by you makes any sense, so ill ignore your bullcrap again

Some crap by you -

"All bull shit aside, no alt has even a .01% chance much less 10%

What I do or do not do will never alter any alt's inevitable decline."

~BCX~

"I do in fact support BBR"

~BCX~

Maybe you should just stay out of the alt section and see Monero go from 2 to 20
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
July 02, 2016, 09:12:36 AM

~BCX~
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
July 02, 2016, 08:59:38 AM
What a nice surprise, the Monero gang fuding Dash again in the Bitcointalk alt section  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Dash's answer to complaints about centralization: Monero. (I love the subtleties of language)

Jezuz tap dancing christ your comments are fucking retarded AS USUAL !

Look at page one.. you HYPOCRITE BULLSHITTER

Your Shill Buddy there started it first here..
He had a billboard ad for joining Monero.
So i mocked him for even bringing it up when it was not necessary at all.
So you all went on a tangent with Monero on this topic.
THEN blame them for it.

I am dead serious do you smoke crack or meth buddy ?
Because something is giving you massive god damn brain damage.

LEARN TO READ

Mr i have you on ignore "fungability"
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
July 02, 2016, 08:52:51 AM

Yes, it's a centralized control system that feigns decentralization with the help of its constituents by means of using their greed as a chimerical illusion of a super-moonbeam-payday when they strike greater fool's gold.

WOWOWOWOW

You got some fucking nerve !

Risto spending MEW donation money on a forum game here with no permission is decentralized ?

WHAT DID I JUST SAY ?

Fuck you guys are scammy ass bullshitters.

@roach
I have no damn idea LOL
And i think we are *usually* on the same page around here..
But if you want my advice avoid ALL anon-coins no matter which one.

Both Monero & Dash have a proven history of working as stated by the OP
There for your ALL full of shit here and your SECURITY is once again compromised
by a CENTRALIZED figure.
(among countless other reasons)

Supporting ANON coins is simply a stupid naive foolish greedy little stunt people.
And you will learn the hard way if needed.
Activity: 768
Merit: 505
July 02, 2016, 07:09:03 AM
Vertoe scammed the piss out of CACHe too ... just saying ... if a scammeria logs out of DASH, cuz too scammy,, and then reaffirms her scammy roots, what's that say of the root stock?

Really.  CACHe could have been saved by the investment of 5 DASH (pay for a seed node).  It had promise to challenge DASH tech (lolz).

The bottomline on DASH is = that of ARCH or PAYcoin ... check the numbers yourself.

r0ach OK sometimes you say things of eloquence  Grin

afaik vertoe´s account was sold or hacked after she/he left Dark...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
July 02, 2016, 04:56:19 AM
What a nice surprise, the Monero gang fuding Dash again in the Bitcointalk alt section  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Sorry but in the OP (and linked Dashtalk threads) it's Dash insiders like TheDashGuy, vertoe, and Camosoul bashing Dash, its shitty governance/community, and fake decentralization theater.

Unless you have proof TheDashGuy and Camosoul have joined the Monero gang?

Is it true?   Huh
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
July 02, 2016, 04:46:33 AM
What a nice surprise, the Monero gang fuding Dash again in the Bitcointalk alt section  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Dash's answer to complaints about centralization: Monero. (I love the subtleties of language)
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100
July 02, 2016, 04:43:05 AM
legendary
July 02, 2016, 04:24:04 AM
Irony is a coin named after a laundry detergent airing its dirty laundry for all to see.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 02, 2016, 04:13:38 AM
Wow, some epic rants have resulted from frustration over Dash's hopelessly utopian "Digital Democracy" experiment in vacuous marketing hoopla!

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-this-picture-i-thought-we-were-a-decentralized-project.9229/page-5#post-98030

Quote from: camosoul, Jun 25, 2016
"i thought we were a decentralized project?"

Lets get back to this point.

How can it be decentralized when nobody else does anything?

On one hand, you can blame the core for "centralizing."

But if they're the only ones doing anything, well, uh, it's only "centralized" by proxy of the fact that everyone else is sitting on their ass.

It's exactly the same as 3rd Wave Feminazis complaining that women aren't "represented" in STEM fields.... Well, duh, motherfuckers! Maybe you had gotten a degree that was useful in a STEM field, instead of Gender Studies, you would be the woman representing in a STEM field....

If you want the project to be decentralized, fuckin' do something! I tried to plant DASH seeds with the vending machine, and we see how many community members get off their fat asses to find a retailer willing to host even one such machine...

Undecided Undecided Undecided

That feeling when you realize Dash is nothing but a screen onto which greedy, stupid people project their dreams of avarice.

"But, but, muh distributed Paypal get-rich-quick scheme!"
legendary
Activity: 1456
July 02, 2016, 04:02:03 AM
Dash was built on a heap of scam dump and duff (soul sucking ginger) was in charge, what did you expect?

why were u so racist Huh shhhh....
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
July 02, 2016, 04:00:26 AM
TheDashGuy is known to be a loose canon and cant handle it when people dont do exactly what he/she says.

Oh look, a DashHole cult enforcer appears to attack-the-attacker.  Typical.

TheDashGuy isn't the only one calling BS on Dash.

vertoe did it first.

Camosoul is also fed up.

They were both quoted in the OP, yet you only single out TDG for the invalidation-via-personal-criticism treatment.

Don't forget to "explain" why vertoe and Camosoul's criticisms are merely the result of their massive personal flaws, and thus invalid opinions about Dash.   Grin

Or do you agree with Camosoul's POV?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 02, 2016, 03:41:15 AM
Dash was built on a heap of scam dump and duff (soul sucking ginger) was in charge, what did you expect?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
July 02, 2016, 03:37:49 AM
Vertoe scammed the piss out of CACHe too ... just saying ... if a scammeria logs out of DASH, cuz too scammy,, and then reaffirms her scammy roots, what's that say of the root stock?

Really.  CACHe could have been saved by the investment of 5 DASH (pay for a seed node).  It had promise to challenge DASH tech (lolz).

The bottomline on DASH is = that of ARCH or PAYcoin ... check the numbers yourself.

r0ach OK sometimes you say things of eloquence  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
July 02, 2016, 03:25:23 AM
Vertoe left? Thats upsetting  Sad

She seemed like someone with a straight head that was in it not for profit but the ideal (this post validates my point). Anyone know where I can find her to connect again?

Vertoe left Darkcoin/Dash over a year ago.
legendary
July 02, 2016, 03:20:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: