Pages:
Author

Topic: DataXchain - Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service - page 4. (Read 3365 times)

copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
DataXchain team launch this project to help individuals not only in one country but in the whole world reclaim the inestimable value in My Data. and with the help of the team, we are not only given a chance to earn through this but we can also get lots of benefits from it.
Activity: 16
hi guys! any details and updates about this dataXchain project? i have read lots of good comments about the features of dataxchain and it do really amazed me with the services they offer. how to join here? kindly help me with this matter. thanks!
pls check their whitepaper. all the information and details you need are written there. you can also join their telegram, ask questions and you can get the answer for all of your inquiries.
Activity: 24
DXCT Token Growth Drivers

The current market trend has been moving towards more and more use of big data. Our team sees this as an opportunity to introduce substantial changes into the way private individuals approach their income by creating a new financial stream as well as reimagining various aspects of their lives – work, education, leisure, etc.

According to International Data Corporation (IDC) research, the big data and business analytics market will grow from $131.1 trillion US in 2016 to over $202 trillion US in 5 years, provided the average compound annual market growth rate stays above 11.7%. Besides, according to the Global economic forum projections the price on personal data may reach €1 trillion by 2020, showing a huge leap of 317% compared to €315 billion in 2011.

Such situation on the modern digital data market opens up great opportunities for expanding and developing the DataXchain project. The DXCT token will grow together with the success of the DataXchain project.
For more information on the DXCT token, visit the official DataXchain website at http://dataxchain.org/ico/main.

https://a.radikal.ru/a29/1810/a6/8892d135a330.jpg

and this kind of opportunity given to us by your team shouldn't miss! we will support this by all means and highly recommended as well. hoping that your project hit a big success in the crypto market and continue on giving us services that is promising and one of a kind.
you can ensure also my support with your project guys! hoping that our expectation with all the amazing features and offers of your team will last until the end and continue on improving from time to time! kudos to the all the team behind DataXchain!
Activity: 26
dataXchain is a decentralized P2P Data Trading Service that will initiate a new era of DAta liberalism, which we believe is the most important value in the transition to the Intelligent Information Society.
correct! and i have read in dataXchain whitepaper that the team believes that the aim of the Intelligent Information Society is to provide ultimate efficiency to all mankind, based on the new values created on the ICT foundation, by delivering intelligent technology and innovation to the general public.
DataXchain will change the current data game and enable Data Liberalism through DataXchain, a novel Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Service. all the information of DataXchain's partners and users will be connected, integrated and managed equally and fairly.
Activity: 27
dataXchain is a decentralized P2P Data Trading Service that will initiate a new era of DAta liberalism, which we believe is the most important value in the transition to the Intelligent Information Society.
correct! and i have read in dataXchain whitepaper that the team believes that the aim of the Intelligent Information Society is to provide ultimate efficiency to all mankind, based on the new values created on the ICT foundation, by delivering intelligent technology and innovation to the general public.
Activity: 29
Activity: 26
DATAXCHAIN will provide the ultimate efficiency to all mankind and through their platform all the information of DataXchain’s partners and users will be connected, integrated and managed equally and fairly changing how the data are handled today and will use Blockchain-based Decentralized Data Trade Service.
agree with you! this will for sure give not only great service to the netizen but satisfaction as well. hoping that it will continue to grow, achieve what their goal is, and be successful in the soonest time!
same here guys! i believe that also! imagine, in just a short period of time many people have already trusted dataXchain project, no wonder why this will become successful in the future! and the success of them means our success also, right?!
Activity: 28
Moving ahead, development and improvement of the DataXchain platform will be a continuous process and they will seek new ways to innovate and new avenues for the platform to evolve
good to hear that the team are continuously seeking new ways to improve and develop their platform that we will be benefited at the same time in the near future!
hoping that this will becomes successful also in the near future! i believe that the team will make it once again! all my trust is in yours team DataXchain! we will support you in all the way!
Activity: 30
as mentioned above, the blockchain-based service provided by the dataXchain platform not only ensures security, processing speed and data loss prevention in the Account, Enrichment, Token and Trade modules in the Smart Contract, as well as the DXC-FS, but plays an important role in complementing the issue of scalability.

definitely agree! dataXchain platform also provides a quick service to users with layer-by-layer distributed development and this form of maintenance makes it possible to provide a convenient and smooth service to users.
this platform also enable users to create deals that are convenient, fair and equitable. the team really did a great job coming up with this kind of platform that will surely love by the people in the community!
and we should be thankful for all of the team and developers behind dataXchain for they giving us the best they can give for us to be satisfied and made us think that our investment with them is worth it and we made the right choice! a big THANKS to all of us!!!
income from DXCT sales will be used to further develop the DataXchain platform. the outcomes of such activities will result in the establishment of an agile, transparent system.
as mentioned above, the blockchain-based service provided by the dataXchain platform not only ensures security, processing speed and data loss prevention in the Account, Enrichment, Token and Trade modules in the Smart Contract, as well as the DXC-FS, but plays an important role in complementing the issue of scalability.

definitely agree! dataXchain platform also provides a quick service to users with layer-by-layer distributed development and this form of maintenance makes it possible to provide a convenient and smooth service to users.
this platform also enable users to create deals that are convenient, fair and equitable. the team really did a great job coming up with this kind of platform that will surely love by the people in the community!
Activity: 23

Activity: 56
the DataXchain Fabric is an implementation of the blockchain network including the Smart Contract. with a noticeable modular architecture, each element is configured with great flexibility.

in particular, this has the advantage of supporting private channels and building permitted networks. private channels allow users to continue the validation process, share data or make transactions visible only to specific users or groups.
Account, enrichment, token, and trade module are the major module-specific features related to the Smart Contract in the DAtaXchain Fabric that ensures high performance associated with this project.
Activity: 52
the DataXchain Fabric is an implementation of the blockchain network including the Smart Contract. with a noticeable modular architecture, each element is configured with great flexibility.

in particular, this has the advantage of supporting private channels and building permitted networks. private channels allow users to continue the validation process, share data or make transactions visible only to specific users or groups.
Activity: 60
Activity: 59
another amazing offers dataXchain platform has is a powerful and intelligent search service to every partner.
Activity: 63
i have read in their whitepaper that DataXchain recommends the best choice for dAta users through the hybrid efforts of both Collaborative Filtering and Content-Based Filtering.
can you pls elaborate further what the meaning of what you have mentioned above? or if you have their link of their whitepaper, can i have it? thanks!
Activity: 4
Raw data will be labeled by the Data Owner during the initial upload, thus allowing the Data Owner to grant a reasonable value for My Data. The additional development of "X-Labeler " will enable intelligent labeling...this is great!...
Activity: 66
i have read in their whitepaper that DataXchain recommends the best choice for dAta users through the hybrid efforts of both Collaborative Filtering and Content-Based Filtering.
Activity: 16
the digital assets initially traded in the decentralized DataXchain consist largely of Conscious Data including images, music, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: