Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill - page 17. (Read 2912 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?
both of them is very important in trading cryptocurrency. The skill and the lucky day is very useful for every one who like trading cryptocurrency. With skill we can more understand about the trade, and the lucky is a wish for everyone who like trading in cryptocurrency because they hope can get many profit from the trading.
get a good profit from trading immediately, it's like a fantasy. In any case, trade only seems easy at first glance, but practical shows the same results as gambling.
You're right luck and skill is very important in the results in the trade, but the role of luck is not as important as skill,
you can not call that profit result purely by luck? it will be the same as gambling, trading takes everything, including skill and luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
I think short-term trading is not easy at all and with a market that is constantly fluctuating and difficult to trade today, the more successful trading becomes harder so you do not. Can rely on luck when the transaction is. You need to have a lot of analysis skills combined with market information to make the most accurate trading plan.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
I'm sure that it is really about luck. Just look - someones losses become someones gains, and vice versa. That's just about it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Day trading I would say is not as beneficial. It is somewhat high risk and there is potential that you won’t even make any profit that day. I believe long term trading is more beneficial and you should investigate it! There is definitely potential to make money, but you need to keep your wits about you, as it can easily flip to the red within minutes.
Why not it is beneficial but it depend on your experience, if you have some experience in day trading then no doubt that you can make a good money from day trading, in fact most of the people do not become succeeded in day trading because they do not have any experience there and they start day trading without having any experience totally depending on their luck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
it seems like daily trading does require a very good skill to be able to see the right time to buy and sell coins and more should have the expertise to control your patience because without skill is difficult to make a profit.
I believe that in day trading people should have a good skills in trading so they can earn a great income but sometimes to be lucky in day trading is more better because when the traders is lucky they can surely earn a good profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Day trading I would say is not as beneficial. It is somewhat high risk and there is potential that you won’t even make any profit that day. I believe long term trading is more beneficial and you should investigate it! There is definitely potential to make money, but you need to keep your wits about you, as it can easily flip to the red within minutes.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I would disagree because some people constantly get profits and some not. How can it be luck?
Activity: 714
both of them is very important in trading cryptocurrency. The skill and the lucky day is very useful for every one who like trading cryptocurrency. With skill we can more understand about the trade, and the lucky is a wish for everyone who like trading in cryptocurrency because they hope can get many profit from the trading.
get a good profit from trading immediately, it's like a fantasy. In any case, trade only seems easy at first glance, but practical shows the same results as gambling.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I believe it is more of a skill than luck. You can't always win in a day-trading if you rely just upon luck because the game doesn't play with just like. It requires knowledge and skills to succeed. Though I can say, it still has a bit of luck.
I have another review on this issue, in daily trading, luck and skills always need to exist in parallel, we can not lack any factor, both are too necessary for making a profit, many people still think skills are more important in this regard but they never realize, the skill will be useless when the market wants to fight us. In contrast, exactly as you say, luck never lasts too long, we need the skill to make wise decisions and achieve success, so both are inseparable combinations, trading day is only most effective when we own both at the same time
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
The day trading needs a skillful fellow if not the fellow will just loss in profit making,its not lucky business indeed.
Activity: 123
Apps Development Automation Platform
Activity: 434

It is more of a both to me because you need skill because wuthout akilp you will never know what will be the right strategies to do when you are doing day trading. Luck in the sense that there are some instances that the coins the you trafe gives you a sudden huge profits and that is not accurate not all the time there are something like that because not all coins that you will trade are gonna guve you a huge profits. But always remember that do not depen on the luck you have not always you have that.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
No, don't rely on luck

maybe it will work once but its never guaranteed to work a lifetime

So I'd say day trading requires skill, using TA in day trading is great
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Success in day trading needs both skills and luck.Even if we have skills and still the market turns bearish,nothing could be done.Also if we don't have the skills about which coin to invest and when to enter and exit,then we could not expect good results.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I believe it is more of a skill than luck. You can't always win in a day-trading if you rely just upon luck because the game doesn't play with just like. It requires knowledge and skills to succeed. Though I can say, it still has a bit of luck.

Yeah luck also plays a part but the more skilled and experienced you are, the more chance of being able to read the market and predict a favorable outcome. Day traders don't always make profit and some profits come unexpectedly because of lucky circumstances.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I wouldn't risk my money to my luck alone, using technical analysis in Day trading is a great method, partnered with some Indicators to assist your analysis
Activity: 364
to be able to get a profit in trading must have good skills and knowledge of trading so that it can take a good decision, but sometimes luck is also influential to get a profit
Activity: 1050
Day trading will never be based on luck because it is all about skills because if you have skills then you can minimize the risk of losing money in day trading since it is very risky and you are playing with the volatility of the market day to day and if you will just base on luck then you have a high chance to lose a lot of money since you don't have foundation to rely on.
Eventhough a skilled trader knows a lot in trading, it has no 100% that they will see a profitable price when doing day trading despite of the falling market value. It isn't worth it, skills was wasted because the price will have to go the dip eventually. Everyday could take more times to change its fluctuations, that's why volatile price always goes up and downs but actually dump its value in a long run.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
With a market that is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, it can be seen that the price of bitcoin is constantly decreasing and the price of altcoin is falling sharply. The market is increasingly unpredictable and trading is more difficult so you should trade short-term by day and may find that you can not rely on luck at this point you need a lot of skill. to be able to trade successfully.
Pages:
Jump to: