Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade Vs HODL - page 11. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 05:22:30 AM
I recommend on day trade. because its like everyday you have a profit if you are following the strategy or you are lucky , hodl is best to but it takes time to gain profit Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 05:01:29 AM
I do holding coins rather than doing day trading. Because I work every day I don't have enough time to do analysis and speculation. So holding is the best choice and method.
Activity: 224
August 24, 2018, 04:49:29 AM
Day trading is more risky than hodling your coin cause in day trsding you must always or rather from time to time monitor the price of the coin in the market then in hodling you can check the price once a week or twice so that you will know if the price of your coin is good or not. But don't just hodl your coin you must have a coin for tradikng and for hodling do that while you are hodling your other coin you can still earn from your day trading.
Activity: 63
August 19, 2018, 01:26:11 PM
Hold is good option to earn huge profit but I love day trading everyday I earn money  it's good for day trading 
But when  market down hold is good option
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 19, 2018, 11:08:17 AM
As Recommended by many of the experts HOLD is the most secured & trusted method of trading. Though it depends on your set of skills & requirement to select day or HODL method. Since day trades carrying risk set of skills is vital to get in to it. If you are not that clever it could be devastating. If you have another income source to survive invest for good coins & just hold them & correctly sell them off at a higher level. But Day trading is smart way of increasing your capital & you can try with a amount which you are afford to loose. Some rules must be "applied & stick" in to them not to drawn your confidence by loosing trade. Patience is the key here in crypto space. Holders always wins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
August 19, 2018, 10:57:41 AM
What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner
I think it's about opportunity, if you want make a profit everyday, you can try daily trading. Yes, you have a chance to earn more profit but have a chance to more loss too. So if you afraid about that, you must choose HODL, like me hhe. But sometime i try daily trading too, but i have bad experience about it  Grin Grin

Btw, if you said Who's win? i think Daily trader, because they have a big chance to earn more profit Wink
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 10:45:55 AM
not too bad in my opinion, there is still an increase if measured in one week, so you can still profit from short trades, I prefer to be active rather than waiting for prices to continue to decline, bitter experience is experienced when bitcoin prices continue to slide sharply until now, if only just keep quiet will not produce anything because the price is still bearish.
Activity: 392
August 19, 2018, 09:53:44 AM
The moment is right for holding, because the market is constantly falling, the price of coins is extremely low, but if we choose the potential coin it is easy to make a profit and rich. have more
I know how to day trade but i dont prefer to do it  now because i am so busy now i have a lot of paper works to do on my job so the thing i just do now is to hold my coins and wait until there price will recover really well.
Activity: 308
August 19, 2018, 03:03:25 AM
The moment is right for holding, because the market is constantly falling, the price of coins is extremely low, but if we choose the potential coin it is easy to make a profit and rich. have more
Activity: 308
August 18, 2018, 09:51:46 PM
What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL

If you have a lot  of money then I highly suggest doing daytrading but if you don't have that money then just continue holding. The good news is whatever you choose  between the two, you will still be the winner at the end and the only thing that you won't ever do is to sell at a loss like at these times of crisis.

Day trading is for the people who want to commit as an investors and coin holder while holding is better for people with day job because in this way they can make more money while the price is still low.
Activity: 476
August 18, 2018, 09:00:29 PM

If you have a lot  of money then I highly suggest doing daytrading but if you don't have that money then just continue holding. The good news is whatever you choose  between the two, you will still be the winner at the end and the only thing that you won't ever do is to sell at a loss like at these times of crisis.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
August 18, 2018, 08:03:06 PM

In my own opinion, day trading is more profitable because you can always earn small profits in the market while holding will not give you an assurance if your coin will grow even more in the future.
Activity: 228
August 18, 2018, 07:13:55 PM
In my opinion hodling is more suitable for crypto reality. While you are hodling you have to do literally nothing but you are protected from many unwanted risks and possess a decent possibility to earn profits.
Activity: 244
August 18, 2018, 06:45:33 PM
Day trading is ofcourse more complex than investing and hplding for a long period of time. It depends on one's preference. On long term holding, patience is really needed the most while in day trading is market analysis. At times like this, holding is more advisable because the majority of cryptos are having a hard time due to the continuous dumps.
Activity: 322
August 18, 2018, 06:40:19 PM
With the current market movements, I believe that at this point you should only invest in short-term and day trading, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, the price bitcoin is constantly decreasing. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should only invest in short-term bitcoin, hold the risk will be very high if the bitcoin price is strong and can not recover.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
August 18, 2018, 02:43:32 PM
Day trade is a daily basis that can make you earn a goods amount of income while holding for the long of period of time, takes a right time when you can earn a huge amount of income in this business.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
August 16, 2018, 03:25:50 AM
In these days I suggest none of them!
Hodling is a kind of trading , long time trading type , Actually i changed 50% of my money to USDT , because i found it more stable , I know holding usdt does not consider as hodling , because the price is almost stable but since i want to shield myself against this ominous volatility! I decided to do that , Bitcoin was supposed to be decentralized but demon whales are shrinking it so that they can buy more bitcoins in deeper!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
August 16, 2018, 03:21:37 AM
I think a lot of experience and knowledge are needed for everyday trading, a deep analysis of the situation now. There is a time reserve in the hold and the trend can of course be quickly deployed, but it is more likely to have time to think. This is my opinion, maybe it does not coincide with yours. I prefer to deal with ico projects - I conduct a project analysis and make a decision.
Day trade is indeed a tough job and there are not a lot of day traders. However, many novice traders get attracted towards it because of its most beneficial nature but they fail. This field demands a lot of knowledge and experience. Holding is what a newbie should do and once he understands the changing behavior of his asset and market, day trading is the best.
I think currently short-term trading will be more profitable, you know that the value of BTC rises and falls between $ 6400 - $ 9,000, in a few months, this is a chance for traders to make a profit.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 03:03:24 AM
I think a lot of experience and knowledge are needed for everyday trading, a deep analysis of the situation now. There is a time reserve in the hold and the trend can of course be quickly deployed, but it is more likely to have time to think. This is my opinion, maybe it does not coincide with yours. I prefer to deal with ico projects - I conduct a project analysis and make a decision.
Day trade is indeed a tough job and there are not a lot of day traders. However, many novice traders get attracted towards it because of its most beneficial nature but they fail. This field demands a lot of knowledge and experience. Holding is what a newbie should do and once he understands the changing behavior of his asset and market, day trading is the best.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
August 16, 2018, 02:08:28 AM

Now that the market is so down, the most advisable thing to do is to HODL. But you must check first the potentials of the coin so that you'll know what coin is best for day trade and what is best to HODL.

as i see , some altcoins are still increasing a little bit , despite of the crash that they are experiencing these days , therfor day trade is still suitable as long as you are a skilled trader because daily trading are seem to be tricky as the flow of the coins are verry unpredictable .

hodl on the other hand is also the next option if you are still doubting about your skills .  aside form investing , we can also do other profitable task such as playing a gambling or working online  ,  so that we cant get bored of waiting .
Pages:
Jump to: