Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade Vs HODL - page 12. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 01:48:33 AM
What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner

Now that the market is so down, the most advisable thing to do is to HODL. But you must check first the potentials of the coin so that you'll know what coin is best for day trade and what is best to HODL.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:04:11 PM
When the market is falling the only reasonable option is to trade because if you are holding on those conditions you are losing money it is equal because you can see that on your portfolio right now if you hold.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
August 15, 2018, 02:01:29 PM
I believe the two of them are better choices if you can handle this properly in this kind of business you can earn an income or profit in daily basis if you want to the you can earn too in long term holding.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 05:53:26 AM
Actually day trading it is such a big business that big companies have spent huge money to make trading bots which can execute trades in milliseconds.
Day trading is indeed much more beneficial than simply holding any asset. If we talk about a volatile asset like bitcoin then obviously the chances to increase one’s capital are more in selling and buying it on daily basis than after months. I personally support and admire day trading but it is also the most difficult and toughest job. Novice traders should avoid this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 03:12:07 AM
At the moment altcoin market is not good. if you follow cryptocurrency market and you can see total market show red signal and some altcoin up and down. I suggest to everyone at the moment must hold your altcoin. If you want to trade at this moment so you can check some coin and which is up and down in this bad market then you can start trading with this coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 15, 2018, 03:06:30 AM

For me, as much as I really want to try my hand on the trading market, and hopefully gain some good experience and profit there, I can't risk to try it half-heartedly. I say that because when you are in the trading market, you really have to take a closer look at the market because of the fast-paced style of dealings there. Also, you have to have a vast array of knowledge in terms of what coins to pursue and to trade for. The movement of the market should also be a consideration. These many different factors make it such a difficult department to be in, especially in this already risky market. So, for now, I choose Hodling because it is more of the passive approach but could also give good returns.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 02:31:10 AM
for the day trade or trade, you need a lot of knowledge about the crypto market. for this, you need to spend a lot of time. if you are good in trade than you can join in trade.if you not, then buy and hold for long term.
I prefer both. sometimes I did regular trade and all time hold some coins for future.but nowadays I stopped my trade because of the low market volume.

trading isnt about knowledge  and anyone can still do trades even he is not knowledgeable enough . ive seen a lot of people who buy and starts to trade thier cryptos and guess what ? they can still be able to make a good profit even if they know to them selves that they are not a skilled or pro trader .  they are only lucky enough to pull a good trade and i do also witness some pro traders who already have a long term experience in trading but unfortunately  they do constantly loose . so , that is the only evidence that trading is for everyone and it only depends on your luck not on skills or knowledge .
Activity: 826
August 15, 2018, 01:54:54 AM
Dropping market conditions like this certainly make us have to be vigilant, I prefer to hold and wait for the right time to buy or be active in trading so as to avoid losses.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 15, 2018, 12:37:27 AM
hold is for the market to fall as today, if the market rises then should sell at high prices so it is better to hold, now the market is in trouble, we should hold the coin for by the end of this year
Activity: 382
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 08:30:59 PM
Day Trade or HODL is a personal preference that only you can
decide one pays you more... If you understand the market and
know your TA and FA, then you be able to go with Day trading.

But mind you day trading can make you lose a lot within minutes
and hours whereas HODL is long term trading which can make you
more money but not like Day Trading... which entails higher risk.
Activity: 252
August 14, 2018, 06:47:38 PM
I have been a fan of Hodling because you really do not have to do anything, just buy some tokens and wait. maybe it is time to learn trade in a bearish market
I think you should only trade the day at this point when the market is bearish in the long run. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and have continued to fall sharply in the past few days, the price of altcoin is very strong. So I believe that at this point you should only trade the day, you can only hold when the market rises.
You can see that at the moment the bitcoin price has dropped to $ 6000 and according to my analysis this is a very strong support level and bitcoin prices will be able to turn up and sharply increase in the short term. So I believe that this time you can start buying bitcoin and keep the short term. The market will recover to $ 7000 and you can sell bitcoins in this area.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 06:42:47 PM
It's a very difficult time for day traders to trade cryptocurrency in the current market situation. The market situation could be worse and the value of bitcoin and cryptocurrency could go even more down because we are in the bearish trend. I will never support day trading instead I follow the key rule of crypto world HODL.
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 05:54:51 PM
I think traders who focused on HODL last year have already made considerable profits, but investors who insisted on HODL this year have suffered huge losses!
I am one of such, although I am still a believer but i think it is time to try something different, my portfolio has been on the decline in past 9 months
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 05:53:04 PM
I have been a fan of Hodling because you really do not have to do anything, just buy some tokens and wait. maybe it is time to learn trade in a bearish market
Activity: 129
August 14, 2018, 05:49:58 PM
Hold is something part-time. I prefer day trading because I think it brings much higher profits. Yes the risk is high, but the gain is on the table.
Activity: 83
August 14, 2018, 07:24:26 AM
I think traders who focused on HODL last year have already made considerable profits, but investors who insisted on HODL this year have suffered huge losses!
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 14, 2018, 07:19:36 AM
I think, that hodl is better if you can't speculate very fast. It's need special skills, lots of knowledge and patience. The market is falling and making money on growing isn't posible now. But we can participate in some ICOs. The choice isn't big now and I think that one of the best is ElonCity. This project has interesting idea and good partnership. Thie idea is making electricity cheaper and accesible using blockchain and renewable energy sources. Also, their partner is Krypital Group. This team worked with fout projects before and they are all succesful. Considering all these factors, this ICO probably will be profitable
Activity: 195
August 14, 2018, 05:55:25 AM
I'm safe with holding. Day trade is so risky and I try this once and i failed. I do not have so much experience on trading so what i do is to buy coin at low price and holding it for a months or a year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 05:13:47 AM
In my opinion, day trading is profitable if we use automatic bots to trade for us when we are away from home doing work. We always win, even we can make a lot of profits in the short term, of course with a big risk. But for the long term we don't need to worry about prices, because we only hold it and sell it when prices rise in the market.
Activity: 11
August 14, 2018, 04:35:19 AM
Holding long term will always have good benefits but holding will always be preferred by the people who don't have much towards trading, whereas people who have very good experience in trading won't bother about the long-term
Again as people say where their is risk, they is more profit also. With HODL one has to wait for a long time to get any profit but if you are sharp enough and afford to take risks, day trade is the best option.
Pages:
Jump to: