Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade Vs HODL - page 22. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 11:09:10 PM
Not totally day trading but a short term trading. You can't force any coins to go up and down in just days. It is very hard to make it happen. It can happen in weeks and months and that's why short term trading is perfect to practice in most of the time. HODL has only a small chance and only few coins can achieve success on that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
July 24, 2018, 07:19:20 PM
What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner

I recommend you to discover your skills and check what really fits for you for your trading will not depend on others decision. You should know how to take the responsibility as trader. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 24, 2018, 06:52:11 PM
If the market is growing, daily trading is necessary, but if the market is so difficult today's trading is not profitable for you, only losses
Activity: 311
July 24, 2018, 06:35:16 PM
The trading day I see is the best choice at the moment, it can be seen that the market is fluctuating continuously and is in the downtrend period so if you keep or invest long term at this time ro will be very high. Therefore, I believe that day trading will be able to minimize the risk and help you make a profit safely.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
Daily trading requires you to have in-depth knowledge and understanding of the trading principles, so hopefully get a daily profit for you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 10:07:40 AM
On the off chance that you truly comprehend exchanging and have learning on it, you'll discover that it is more beneficial than of holding your coins for a long time. A considerable measure of effective individuals in here originated from exchanging field, it is more unsafe yet in the event that you play it will, certainly your discover better and fulfillment with your life.
Activity: 275
We offer our Service
July 24, 2018, 09:52:11 AM
I like day trading before because it can give you daily profit but I noticed that I only get small profit because I invested small amount also so l switched to Hodl and it is more convenient with me because I do not need to check always my pc specially now while the market is not in a big pump stage.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
July 24, 2018, 09:40:31 AM
If you are a newby - you will loose your money on day trading. Even successful day traders having winning-to-losing trade ratios not more than 65 percent.
What then are your suggestions? If a newbie can not do daily trading, then where does he get the experience that is so necessary when choosing coins for a long term trade. Of course there is an option to just buy an ether and bitcoin, but the author asks not about it. I think that a newbie need to do day trade, if he wants to understand the situation in the crypto market. Of course, for newbie, you need to practice at very small amounts. This practice will bring understanding of what is happening in the market, teach you how to read graphics and the order books. If you don't become a participant of this all, then I consider it impossible to become a trader in the full understanding of this concept.
Activity: 107
July 24, 2018, 08:41:54 AM
If you are experienced and know the in and out of the market then day trading is best because you can make more trades ,but if you newbie is better to hold and learn the market
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 24, 2018, 08:34:24 AM
the winner is the dream of all the traders, being a day trader takes a tight time, I try to hold for a long period of time depending on the price movement in the market it is more relaxed do not eat emotions
Activity: 62
July 24, 2018, 08:05:14 AM
I personally prefer hodling for now. Since I believe that you have to check the market price every now and then. So I think day trading is like a full time job.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
July 24, 2018, 07:30:27 AM
In my opinion, day trading is too risky and long-term investment is enough reliable.
Depensd on your manage bro, if you have a good TA you can get a nice profit from Short

TA & crypto don't really mix in my opinion.
Activity: 53
July 24, 2018, 07:29:23 AM
In my opinion, day trading is too risky and long-term investment is enough reliable.
Depensd on your manage bro, if you have a good TA you can get a nice profit from Short
Activity: 29
July 24, 2018, 07:27:58 AM
Activity: 448
July 24, 2018, 07:07:54 AM
My experience in a trading cryptocurrencies is consisting only the selling that bounty rewards that I have, so I cannot say that I'm very experienced but I know many things about the principles which are present.
in fact, you said the right thing, that if the Bounty Hunter sells coins, then he sells for money. And it is for this that his work. He is not an investor, although he has sufficient knowledge to navigate the company's ico market.
Activity: 481
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 05:08:15 AM
My experience in a trading cryptocurrencies is consisting only the selling that bounty rewards that I have, so I cannot say that I'm very experienced but I know many things about the principles which are present.
Activity: 420
July 23, 2018, 11:35:29 PM
People who are not expert in trading should always hold the coins for long-term. If they don't have any experience will always leads to lose the money, so always hold the coins as long as until the price increases.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
July 23, 2018, 11:18:04 PM
If you are not an expert in trade then HOLD trading suits you good But if you have enough knowledge about the crypto market then you should do Day trading. Day trading is better than HODL Trade in my opinion. So, you may try to learn about it.
Activity: 462
July 23, 2018, 10:43:08 PM
for day trade u can make lot profit if u always win, even you can make lot profit in a short term of course with big risk to.
for long term you not to worried about the price,because you just to hold it and sell it when the price goes up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
July 23, 2018, 10:09:48 PM
For me, Day trading. Because in day trading, you are doing it for the short time only, you don't need to hold for long term. As long as you have already profits in the day trading, you can take profits and wait for another dip.
Pages:
Jump to: