Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade Vs HODL - page 25. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 10:08:55 PM
I don't really have the time or the patience to day trade but i've heard some people have made a killing off day trading alt coins. For me i just try to find a promising project with a good team and community behind it and HODL onto those coins for as long as i see progress and growth.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 09:55:35 PM
It is different for different minded people
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 08:25:17 PM
What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner

Choosing on either holding or day trading is depending on your daily routine because you can always trade in the market to earn profit daily or you will just hold your coins while having a work on the corporate.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 07:58:29 PM
To be honest, what I am doing for most of my altcoins is... hodling. I believe they are undervalued now and it also depends on my family situation. I am kind tired of trading everyday.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 02:29:11 PM
Daytrading is really risky (it was already mentioned). I personally hold perspective coins.
Day trading is good for those people who do not have already spent a lot of time in day trading. In fact day trading is too much difficult and risky way of making money, and being unexperienced in day trading i would only like to invest my money for long term and not for short period of time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 01:33:44 PM
I think trading works out better, you are likely to lose your bitcoin, but you are also likely to acquire more bitcoin, and thus benefit from an increase in bitcoin's prices, which seems more likely. In the long run, hodling may give you a return in fiat value as a result of a public increase in the crypto's perceived value, however, this is unlikely as confidence in alt-coins tends to grow more slowly than that of bitcoin.I would suggest that, each individual to come up with a strategy which works for them and which will be comfortable for them.
Activity: 448
July 20, 2018, 12:32:03 PM
The trend is money flows into BTC, then out into ATLS. The hard part about Alt coins is picking ones that are actually good. Lets say for example that Ethos isnt able to do what it says, most of this group who didnt buy in at ICO are going to be really upset. BTC is the safest bet, its going explode eventually. If you aren't so very sure that your ALT coin can out compete the rest just put your money into king BTC
Activity: 406
July 20, 2018, 11:49:55 AM
if your day is spent on cryptocurrencys, you learn daily trading, take advantage of all the features and potentials that exist in every exchange market. but if your time is not much, you can buy then hold until the price you feel is enough to gain profit.
Activity: 39
July 20, 2018, 11:04:27 AM
Daytrading is really risky (it was already mentioned). I personally hold perspective coins.
Activity: 29
July 20, 2018, 10:19:29 AM
Day trading is a fulltime job in my opinion- higher rewards but also much higher losses. I tried it but after some good positions I failed.
I hold my selected coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
July 20, 2018, 09:55:35 AM
Both of it requires different skills and techniques. Sometimes, It could only suit base on your current situation. If you have hectic schedule then go to HODL . Vice versa - If you have enough time so push to be a day trader. According to friend of mine, short term would be the most profitable if you are knowledgeable enough however it also very risky.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
July 20, 2018, 08:53:34 AM
we have different suggestions and ways in order to survive and be profitable. Its up to you which one you feel comfortable with. But for me, holding isn't good at this time due to price fluctuations. 
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
July 20, 2018, 08:22:30 AM
hodl will net you more profit with day trade, that's if you cannot read a chart or make a fundamental analysis, the pressure and the difficulty day trade vs hodl are so much.
Activity: 18
July 20, 2018, 06:45:35 AM
I don't believe you should ask for the advice here because there's no correct answer, IMHO. You have to make your own decision, anyway.
Activity: 62
July 20, 2018, 03:43:38 AM
The "big three": Investing in Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. This trader probably uses Coinbase and knows of these three options. He might not realize there are actually more than a thousand other coins to choose from. He kicks himself when Litecoin goes up, but he just bought Ethereum instead. Like today.
Day trading is better than just holding because holding will take long time to give profits and day trading can give you daily profit if you have crypto trading experience. Knowledge about the market current and upcoming situation is mandatory for day trading. It is better to spend some time with a trading expert to gain experience about day trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 01:27:06 AM
What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner

I prefer day trading because in this way i can earn more profit depending on the situation in the market more than holding a coin which has no assurance if the price will grow since the market is volatile.
Activity: 116
July 20, 2018, 01:01:32 AM
For me Hodl is my option, you should hold your tokens and wait to make the value higher. day trading is much risky to do.
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
July 19, 2018, 11:35:36 PM
HODL. I have been in crypto market for 3 years now and I am always on hold. I do investment on new projects through ICO and hold till it goes live. I wouldn't say I have made big profit but have made some decent money.

Can you give us more explanation about your experience in investment through ICO?
So, I can leave day trading (that always make me frustrating) and start learn HODL and invest in ICO
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
July 19, 2018, 09:42:39 PM
I rather try to HODL for a while than trading while the market is down. I know you can earn while the market is bleeding as long as you know exactly what you are doing. But as a beginner like me, i have to study more first.

I also think that a beginner to crypto markets and when we are still in a bear market then it would be safer to HODL than trade but then if you want to trade then I think it would be better to start learning now because prices are still low and it is beginning to turn around. We have seen in the previous days the price increase of bitcoin and it seems like to continue given the situation that we are waiting for a decision about the catalyst that is ETF.

I am not really a fan of Hodling because I prefer to trade but I don't force my trade every day because I would like to find a good opportunity to enter the market. I would set then a sell order once I bought because there are pumps sometimes that happen.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 09:11:28 PM
HODL. I have been in crypto market for 3 years now and I am always on hold. I do investment on new projects through ICO and hold till it goes live. I wouldn't say I have made big profit but have made some decent money.
Pages:
Jump to: