Pages:
Author

Topic: Day trade Vs HODL - page 28. (Read 4311 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:31:11 PM
They both are very different thigns and practices, anyway, i prefer daytrading because i am good on it and i am earning some good money out of that. But holding is good if you know when to buy, and which coins to hold for some time
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
July 15, 2018, 01:02:30 PM
I prefer holding than day trading. Trading is very risky, and waste so much time, attention and very stressful.
I don't think trading is just a waste of time,  in fact it could be better as we earned profit everday than of holding for many days without any gains which we called a waste of time. Yeah,  trading is too risky at the start but if you learned it well, you can't find risk on it.  Only the way play the market makes us risk.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
July 15, 2018, 12:52:05 PM
Day trading is very risky because people who don't have much experience towards trading will be risky. People who don't have experience better they choose the option we have is holding. Of course, Hodl will always have the right choice to make more money compared to people who do day trading.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
July 15, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
Day trade or Hodl are both good. Choose the most suitable strategy based on your conditions to get the most profit. But well, it's all written in your destiny. Good luck Smiley)

This scenario both are good but most preferable is a day trading because market is continuously fluctuating so we can expect good profit on quickly. All the traders are know this fact so everyone earn more profit on time at the same time market is fluctuating continuously so who really trust the day trading they will make good profit.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 12:46:33 PM
As I think, if you are good and have a lot of experience then you can trade to earn a daily income. Also you can choose the top altcoin to hold long term
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 12:28:47 PM
to buy and choose altcoin for us to hold, now is the right time according to my speculation, because now you know own altcoin on the market a lot of decline, so suppose we can not do day trading, we better invest in wrong one altcoin which according to your analysis will raise the price and will give you a big advantage of course.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 12:22:00 PM
What is your recommendation for Crypto trading,  Day trading or HODL
Experience in crypto trading big loser or winner
For me it just depends on your experience in trading cause if you know what is going on and you know how to manage your coins you will be able to gain more thanks to trading but if not just invest and hodl your coins.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
July 15, 2018, 12:17:43 PM
Day trading is not an easy job and you need experience and knowledge for that if you want to gain profits otherwise you will suffer losses and will be soon out of the market. So i personally prefer hodling for long term as it is safe to hodl your coins and cash out your profits when market booms.
Activity: 266
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
July 15, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
When you are just only a starter then mostly recomend is hold or in long term trading because day trading is required a realy good skills and luck and if you dont have a good skill in trading you will just losing your money in daytrading.
Activity: 129
July 15, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
Day trade or Hodl are both good. Choose the most suitable strategy based on your conditions to get the most profit. But well, it's all written in your destiny. Good luck Smiley)
Activity: 658
July 15, 2018, 08:57:00 AM
I prefer holding than day trading. Trading is very risky, and waste so much time, attention and very stressful.
I am with you, but I do not choose both.
hold and day trading have the same risk. I always sell instantly and exchange with fiat store in bank. This is better.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 15, 2018, 08:04:07 AM
Each person would be different, in my opinion choosing daily trading or hold it depends on the condition of the coin. If the coin is very high fluctuating it would be better to choose daily trading, but if the coin has fluctuations that tend to rise and good development would be better to hold. Both are very well done. I prefer to hold, because it is more simple to do than daily trading.
Activity: 157
July 15, 2018, 05:58:17 AM
Activity: 96
July 15, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

I think day trade with hold will depend on who has experience or not. I usually choose hold because it will be safer and certainly it will profit me
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 15, 2018, 04:17:22 AM
Day trading is profitable if you are using automated bots to do the trades for you while you are away form home doing work. However, you must need the basic knowledge in trading (or preferably, technical analysis) to utilize it effectively. Holding on the other hand takes too much emotional strain for an investor. That being said, I prefer doing the former.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
July 15, 2018, 03:55:48 AM
For a very busy person who got a regular job, i think day trading is not easy to do. You need to have enough time to do day trading that's why i am just hodling my crypto assets and wait for a while until the cryptocurrency's price goes high.
Yeah you're right of course to choose between the two there are some things to consider, and I have a super busy daily job, I just have spare time at night, whereas daytrade will take a lot of time for analysis and standyby every time, nowadays I just hold for long-term
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 02:59:39 AM
Holding needs basic vision however the day trading requires much more skills as well as control over human emotions. Day traders have no likeliness of any project, if they see the project is going down they simply quit it however Holders keep supporting and pulling it to raise high
Activity: 434
July 15, 2018, 02:53:33 AM
For a very busy person who got a regular job, i think day trading is not easy to do. You need to have enough time to do day trading that's why i am just hodling my crypto assets and wait for a while until the cryptocurrency's price goes high.
Activity: 280
July 15, 2018, 12:56:14 AM
The "big three": Investing in Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. This trader probably uses Coinbase and knows of these three options. He might not realize there are actually more than a thousand other coins to choose from. He kicks himself when Litecoin goes up, but he just bought Ethereum instead. Like today.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 15, 2018, 12:14:03 AM

Personally, I prefer day trade. I am a little bit envious of those experts who can do day trading on a daily basis, day in and day out, even if the market is bleeding like hell. I day trade also but not as an expert. And often times, my buy and sell orders are based on the experts' speculations and advice. But most of the time, I am just a HODLer, a patient one.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: