Pages:
Author

Topic: [DB.RCLMR] DeepBit "Reclaimer" ASICs - page 5. (Read 46359 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
September 10, 2012, 10:33:31 AM
Im curious how you expect to sell any of these then. Your price/GH is significantly above BFL, and you will probably be ~6 months later. Are you just betting on BFL not delivering?
My price per GH/s is sometimes lower than some of our competitors.
Also, why would I make our prices much lower if there are no available alternatives at this moment ?

Since you wont have hardware until next year either, the alternatives are plentyful. They dont exist now, just like your product doesnt exist now, but  alternatives promise much faster delivery and better GH/$. I honestly  dont understand why anyone would preorder your asics instead.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
September 10, 2012, 09:49:48 AM
Do You have estimations on power dissipation ?
Are You willing to disclose more technical details than the competition ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 10, 2012, 09:37:53 AM
Im curious how you expect to sell any of these then. Your price/GH is significantly above BFL, and you will probably be ~6 months later. Are you just betting on BFL not delivering?
My price per GH/s is sometimes lower than some of our competitors.
Also, why would I make our prices much lower if there are no available alternatives at this moment ?

We can make our devices faster for same pre-order price if other products will totally dominate at the release time. It depends on what we'll see then.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 10, 2012, 09:37:36 AM
Seems interesting.. 3 competitors now.. wonder whos numbers are most realistic.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
September 10, 2012, 09:37:20 AM

Reclaimer RM is a 3U 19"-compatible 'rackmount' device which can be controlled via Ethernet connection and work directly at selected pool/bitcoind without any PC. You'll be able to mine on any pool or your own mining server.

Rackmount FTW!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
September 10, 2012, 09:33:14 AM
No word on date availability, can we expect this to ship before 2015 ?
We expect this to ship somewhere around first half of 03.2013
I'll post additional notice on shipping dates after prototype tests.

September 10, 2012, 09:29:20 AM
We expect this to ship somewhere around first half of 03.2013
I'll post additional notice on shipping dates after prototype tests.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 10, 2012, 09:27:18 AM
September 10, 2012, 09:03:26 AM
Wow, competition is coming fast now.
Actually we were thinking about this and making preparations since ~new year, but it was announced only when we decided it to be become real.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
September 10, 2012, 08:59:21 AM
(translation in progress, will be fixed in next few hours)

Estimated product performance

ReclaimerOne:4 GH/s$320
Reclaimer4A:8 GH/s$520
ReclaimerRM:80 GH/s$2800

(this price is valid for pre-orders via DB.RCLMR bonds, average price in USD is based on USD/BTC rate at ~10)
Given numbers are not based on working prototype tests yet, but are guaranteed to be not worse than that.

Wow, competition is coming fast now.
September 10, 2012, 08:52:26 AM
(translation in progress, will be fixed in next few hours)

Pre-orders

You can make a pre-order by buying a special "DB.RCLMR" security in the Exchange section of https://icbit.se trading platform.
After mass-production announcement you'll be able to exchange 4 bonds for one basic device (Reclaimer One). Number of bonds per device is fixed and won't change.
You'll need more bonds to buy bigger models.

Estimated product performance

ReclaimerOne:4 GH/s$320
Reclaimer4A:8 GH/s$520
ReclaimerRM:80 GH/s$2800

(this price is valid for pre-orders via DB.RCLMR bonds, average price in USD is based on USD/BTC rate at ~10)
Given numbers are not based on working prototype tests yet, but are guaranteed to be not worse than that.

Product description

Reclaimer RM is a 3U 19"-compatible 'rackmount' device which can be controlled via Ethernet connection and work directly at selected pool/bitcoind without any PC. You'll be able to mine on any pool or your own mining server.

How to buy Reclaimer bonds

You can make a pre-order by buying a special DB.RCLMR security in the Exchange section of https://icbit.se trading platform.
Current price is 8 BTC per one DB.RCLMR bond.
Only bitcoins are accepted, but you can try to exchange USD to BTC at the same platform.
USD can be deposited via aurumXchange's VouchX codes.
Pages:
Jump to: