Pages:
Author

Topic: 💚 DCG 💚🚀 POS | MASTERNODES| NO PRESALE | 🚀💚 AIRDROPS | GIVEAWAYS| & MORE - page 3. (Read 2321 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I didn't know when you sell the coins that you get from these giveaways you would have the team change your name to "Hi im a scammer and dumper".

This project is a full joke and the owner and a few of the team members "not all" are childish and unprofessional for any sort of project that plans to be alive longer then the average exit scam on which this project is right on course for.

Plus from last I recall if you give someone coins they are free to do what ever with those coins or am I missing something here?

https://imgur.com/a/GP9lgGj

Alright, I'll start with the name change,
I didn't change your name,
Your name was originally "Hi I'm a Scammer"
and someone of the mods added "and Dumper" which is true.

Second,
you are calling a project that gave you over 100$ for free without paying 1 cent a scam?
That's how you thank the owner? 

~fsociety
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
I didn't know when you sell the coins that you get from these giveaways you would have the team change your name to "Hi im a scammer and dumper".

This project is a full joke and the owner and a few of the team members "not all" are childish and unprofessional for any sort of project that plans to be alive longer then the average exit scam on which this project is right on course for.

Plus from last I recall if you give someone coins they are free to do what ever with those coins or am I missing something here?

Activity: 10
Join the Discord community if you are not already in there. I cannot post the link because my last two posts with the link were deleted. But you need to join. You can thank me later. 
Activity: 3
Glad to see another innovative crypto project with continues progress. I'm one of the community member and as far as I see the team is doing great by making the community great!

Looking forward to see more progress and more use case to DCG. Something is for sure DCG is undervalued today but it is a hidden gem in the future.
Hey Folks,
 Just wanted to give a shout out To the team and all the members at DCG!!

Team:
          - Amazing group of leaders and respond very well to the community members on the discord channel
          - Respond quickly if any trouble arises
          - Always working for the good of the coin with additional processes to make our lives easy to better the coin!
          - bots actively removed as the need arises

Community Members:
          - great bunch of people and getting along well
          - so far no big issues or huge problems among us

All in all I would say i will be around for the long run!!!

Wanted to start this one with a 👋 Hey Ghostie!

The community is building up fast! I have met so many fun people on the DCG Discord server. The fun atmosphere really makes you want to stick around. It helps that the mod staff is so friendly.  No matter what time of day I come on there is always someone around.

Keep up the great work guys!. Can't wait to see what else yall have in store for the community!
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
onwards and upwards
Not a joke, somebody is feeling very generous!!! For Christmas there will be a lot of Incredibles giveaway on DCG Discord, come and check for yourself!!!

https://discord.gg/7U2gZKjrTc

By the way I missed two giveaways while writing this post  Wink

very nice, im waiting to sell some other coins so i can join gold

Brazilman37BTC
Activity: 6
New and exciting way to earn a crypto coin. Get for free, exchange for free either for cash or gold, silver or bronze membership to earn yet more coins for free. Win win for all.
copper member
Activity: 129
Not a joke, somebody is feeling very generous!!! For Christmas there will be a lot of Incredibles giveaway on DCG Discord, come and check for yourself!!!

https://discord.gg/7U2gZKjrTc

By the way I missed two giveaways while writing this post  Wink

Activity: 2
The DailyCryptoGiveaways team is awesome.
Thank you for the help during the installation of the wallet.

it's a good project that deserves your attention.
Activity: 7
 Hey Folks,
 Just wanted to give a shout out To the team and all the members at DCG!!

Team:
          - Amazing group of leaders and respond very well to the community members on the discord channel
          - Respond quickly if any trouble arises
          - Always working for the good of the coin with additional processes to make our lives easy to better the coin!
          - bots actively removed as the need arises

Community Members:
          - great bunch of people and getting along well
          - so far no big issues or huge problems among us

All in all I would say i will be around for the long run!!!

copper member
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
DCG is now listed on Masternodes.online.

From what have seen this is an awesome project so far. Great community that’s growing on discord. Great support and fast. Love how the automate things with help of bots so team can focus more on the development of the project and the future. Gonna be interesting to see this project grow bigger.
Activity: 17
I have followed up on this project since it began, the plans are being executed, it has complied with the airdrops it has launched, I am the winner of many of them being a free member, so far I have not seen anything out of the ordinary that it does to me move away from him, on the contrary I will continue to support him, I believe that if there is a goal and it is achieved, many will benefit in this company based on DCG.
Activity: 40
One of the best Discord server with giveaway that get you what they promise!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 52
The current release https://github.com/Steve-Coding/DCG-Crypto/releases/tag/v1.0.8.1 doesn't reflect any of the commits since launch but yet the qt wallet is changed  which is the center point now days for back doors and stealing of funds.

This raises some red flags for the people who trust a projects releases when your not able to compile exactly what they released.
copper member
When first I read the Ann here, I really thought it would be a scam project, who give away coins for free? And I mean not the project’s coins but big crypto currencies like DOGE, LTC, BTC. Then I joined the discord channel just to check it out, and I won 1 LTC and received it. So, I sticked there, and every day there really are giveaway. Of course, for the biggest prize you have to pay for some weekly membership, but still there are many free drops.

Jack is the main mind beyond this project and is financing it by his own pockets, including paid developers and exchange listing. And he also buys the coins from others project that are going to be airdropped on the channel. Until today he kept all of its words and he is pushing the project forward being very friendly toward the whole community!!! Great job Jack!!!!

I would also spend some words about the community on the server, usually very active and friendly I really found a good group of people there, always willing to help and have some fun, and yes greedy of airdrops but that is a plus ;o)

Ok, all of this seem a bit like some kind of “too positive advertisement”, but I’m posting a so good “review” because I’ve really been happy with the whole project and it deserve some gratitude in return

Keep on with the amazing job you are doing Jack and thank you!
Activity: 40
One of the best discord server. With real rewards and payouts
Activity: 6
DCG is an amazing new project and something that you should believe the hype on. Come join us for giveaways and a fun active discord. Look forward to seeing you there!
Pages:
Jump to: