Pages:
Author

Topic: 💚 DCG 💚🚀 POS | MASTERNODES| NO PRESALE | 🚀💚 AIRDROPS | GIVEAWAYS| & MORE - page 5. (Read 2321 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

You...

Still waiting for your kind help on describing your differences with these "promotional bots", especially after there is a statement risen about how you didn't specifically target your members, which if unclarified will brings a closer and closer resemblance with these fund-sucking promotional group.

I don't want to keep arguing with you on this forum. If you don't like the idea or don't want to take the effort to check the discord out that is your choice, then don't. The ann and the info on our discord are pretty simple. But why discuss something over and over if you end up not even check things out or can't be bothered by doing so.

Well, actually right now I'm learning and gathering info, and so far I have to say to anyone reading this thread and, like me, curious, your answer was not encouraging. I got an impression that you're rather evasive. The question is simple, what sets you apart from the spam adv. bots? Given that after some phases, you'll accept payment from developers to advertise their project on your server, and especially after now an issue rises where someone claimed this server was not specified to interested investors or crypto enthusiast. Which would logically leads to an assumption, to any dev in the future that advertise themselves on your server, that using your service would bear no difference than those blabbering bots, and probably bears no result, as your discord members were not a focused segment. Unless... you can describe to us your difference with them.

"But we've told you, just join our discord and see for yourself. Blah blah." Would that be the answer you gave to anyone asking on this forum? You do aware that, like telegram, not everyone in cryptoworld, or in a narrower case, on this forum, own discord? And it'll be far more inconvenient to install and sign up for discord just to get an answer that can be easily --if there were any-- described here? I am not talking for myself here, your answer and explanation will be read --and hopefully helped-- by anyone following this thread and happen to not owning a discord.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
You where banned because you responded to a airdrop that said Giveaway of a ban to bots. And therefore not reading and getting banned. You can dm me to get unbanned. We are trying our best to fight all the bots taking the BTC XRP Doge ETH LTC airdrops that we are giving away on a daily basis.
Read every ping from you? Did you carefully read what I wrote above? No sane person will do this, he has no time for useless pings.
https://fastpic.ru/view/114/2020/1207/_4478631cfeae193cec489123bce7a2b0.jpg.html
https://fastpic.ru/view/114/2020/1207/_c4076e12fe21c85fdd8da6f5e2e57962.jpg.html
And these are pings from only two servers where your bot advertises you. If I knew that this would happen to me, I would also take screenshots of how stupidly your server pings.
And I have to run to search the servers for the one who will unban me? And what is the point if you are banned without informing?

would of been really easy to ask someone why you were banned or what happened but you did not. there have been so may happy people receiving drops and giveaways. definately an honest and straightforward discord channel. so why not just ask to be unbanned instead of putting up false information on here about the project.
Where is my information false? Or you can just bla bla bla?
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
No, not in exchange to buying and promoting, they had already bought HTH and told us they were to have a giveaway of these. A very unusual approach IMO  Cheesy

Allow me to re-word: so they asked to be promoted "in exchange" to buying and promoting your token? Like in they didn't force you to do that, you didn't have to, but they humbly ask your help tongive them more exposure?

Am I right to assume you're also on their discord? And if you are, can you give insight of what daiblo said? From your own experience, do these claims correct? That they do aggresive, borderline spamming, advertisement? And that their group, whom will be the target of the advertisement they'll do in the future, were filled with random and unspecific participants?

You...

Still waiting for your kind help on describing your differences with these "promotional bots", especially after there is a statement risen about how you didn't specifically target your members, which if unclarified will brings a closer and closer resemblance with these fund-sucking promotional group.

I don't want to keep arguing with you on this forum. If you don't like the idea or don't want to take the effort to check the discord out that is your choice, then don't. The ann and the info on our discord are pretty simple. But why discuss something over and over if you end up not even check things out or can't be bothered by doing so.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
No, not in exchange to buying and promoting, they had already bought HTH and told us they were to have a giveaway of these. A very unusual approach IMO  Cheesy

Allow me to re-word: so they asked to be promoted "in exchange" to buying and promoting your token? Like in they didn't force you to do that, you didn't have to, but they humbly ask your help tongive them more exposure?

Am I right to assume you're also on their discord? And if you are, can you give insight of what daiblo said? From your own experience, do these claims correct? That they do aggresive, borderline spamming, advertisement? And that their group, whom will be the target of the advertisement they'll do in the future, were filled with random and unspecific participants?

You...

Activity: 44
At the very beginning, when they began to appear in the form of advertising, on some cryptoservers in the discord, I went to their server and it seemed to me to be a scam, so I left it right away. For several weeks there was an active campaign to join their server in discord. Constant pings (which, of course, I immediately drowned out), at one point they poured almost every two minutes, which was very annoying, even though they were disabled. But unnecessary and excessive mentioning through @everyone is too much.
Time passed and one person from the discord asked if I would like to join the server, where there are good airdrops and daily bonuses. I said that you can watch. It turned out that this person gave me an invitation to their server, and since he said that he had already won something there, I decided to try it too.
They ping as hard on their server as during an advertising campaign, but mostly these pings are due to drops of their own currency. And in order to get it, you need to download and install their own wallet, which is still very crude and not particularly credible.
But the point is different after two days, I found out that I did not have their server in the list. I asked the person to give me an invitation again and it turned out that I was banned. Which of course only made me laugh. Moreover, no reason was previously and in fact named.
Therefore, I am more than sure that this is a scam community. First, overly aggressive advertising on multiple discord servers. Secondly, they gathered there by no means the best community of people, because I know a lot of people from other servers and basically these are people of not a distant mind and also children, I mean minors, and who are only interested in leeching. Thirdly, an unreasonable ban suggests that such a thing can happen to their project at any time that those who invest will not receive anything back.
By the way, advertising with pings on discord servers continues to this day.

You where banned because you responded to a airdrop that said Giveaway of a ban to bots. And therefore not reading and getting banned. You can dm me to get unbanned. We are trying our best to fight all the bots taking the BTC XRP Doge ETH LTC airdrops that we are giving away on a daily basis.

would of been really easy to ask someone why you were banned or what happened but you did not. there have been so may happy people receiving drops and giveaways. definately an honest and straightforward discord channel. so why not just ask to be unbanned instead of putting up false information on here about the project.
copper member
At the very beginning, when they began to appear in the form of advertising, on some cryptoservers in the discord, I went to their server and it seemed to me to be a scam, so I left it right away. For several weeks there was an active campaign to join their server in discord. Constant pings (which, of course, I immediately drowned out), at one point they poured almost every two minutes, which was very annoying, even though they were disabled. But unnecessary and excessive mentioning through @everyone is too much.
Time passed and one person from the discord asked if I would like to join the server, where there are good airdrops and daily bonuses. I said that you can watch. It turned out that this person gave me an invitation to their server, and since he said that he had already won something there, I decided to try it too.
They ping as hard on their server as during an advertising campaign, but mostly these pings are due to drops of their own currency. And in order to get it, you need to download and install their own wallet, which is still very crude and not particularly credible.
But the point is different after two days, I found out that I did not have their server in the list. I asked the person to give me an invitation again and it turned out that I was banned. Which of course only made me laugh. Moreover, no reason was previously and in fact named.
Therefore, I am more than sure that this is a scam community. First, overly aggressive advertising on multiple discord servers. Secondly, they gathered there by no means the best community of people, because I know a lot of people from other servers and basically these are people of not a distant mind and also children, I mean minors, and who are only interested in leeching. Thirdly, an unreasonable ban suggests that such a thing can happen to their project at any time that those who invest will not receive anything back.

Activity: 5
Guys, the gifts just keep on giving for this project, ETH, LTC, DOGE,BTC and DCG giveaways on a constant basis and actually followed through by the founder. a steadily growing discord channel.
with a friendly and knowledgeable community. definately the place to be if you want to score some sweet sweet crypto.

Activity: 502
Merit: 15
Building Altcoinchain

Is there any way to conveniently learn about these differences without having to join discord? A neat explanation, perhaps? I am sure you're agree it is slightly inconvenient if people has to join your channel just to learn basic things about you

My experience is they are different than promotional bots, at least.
They came to us with the message they were to give away our coin HTH which they had bought in market, and asked to be promoted in our channels.

People HAVE to join the discord as that's where it all happens. Its more than inconvenient for people not in there, they simply don't join the action.

Wait, so they asked to be promoted in exchange to buying and promoting your token? And so fat, has their promotion of your token bears any fruit? And if I may conclude from what's being said here, yhe promotion will only happen in discord?

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Is there any way to conveniently learn about these differences without having to join discord? A neat explanation, perhaps? I am sure you're agree it is slightly inconvenient if people has to join your channel just to learn basic things about you

They came to us with the message they were to give away our coin HTH which they had bought in market, and asked to be promoted in our channels.

People HAVE to join the discord as that's where it all happens. Its more than inconvenient for people not in there, they simply don't join the action.

Wait, so they asked to be promoted in exchange to buying and promoting your token? And so fat, has their promotion of your token bears any fruit? And if I may conclude from what's being said here, yhe promotion will only happen in discord?
Activity: 502
Merit: 15
Building Altcoinchain
So, if I may be blunt,  you're rather similar with the telegram spam bots that joins existing groups with lots of members, real members that's interested in crypto, to advertise projects they're paid to do?

from what ive read on thier project yes they need to pay them in thier currencies coin DGC before they will promote the project to their community and maybe to get intrested from their own community, they will do small airdrop for joining server that they promoting it, its old promotions idea, i hope they will have advertising website that having much people visit per day to get more interactions with users.

We are doing our best. The hard thing is to fight the bots.

Can we agree that you conveniently leave my question unanswered? So, is that a "yes, we are much alike with the promotional bots", or "no, we are completely different"? And if you're different from those promotional bots, how?

No we are completely different. Join the discord and you will see for yourself.

Activity: 4
Today I came across this project by accident. I believe it has great potential. I wish the team good luck in implementing plans <3
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
So, if I may be blunt,  you're rather similar with the telegram spam bots that joins existing groups with lots of members, real members that's interested in crypto, to advertise projects they're paid to do?

from what ive read on thier project yes they need to pay them in thier currencies coin DGC before they will promote the project to their community and maybe to get intrested from their own community, they will do small airdrop for joining server that they promoting it, its old promotions idea, i hope they will have advertising website that having much people visit per day to get more interactions with users.

Can we agree that you conveniently leave my question unanswered? So, is that a "yes, we are much alike with the promotional bots", or "no, we are completely different"? And if you're different from those promotional bots, how?

copper member

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

well website is the best to place ads for advertising instead promoting on discord server, because you can track that user with multiple accounts and your advertise fee could be bigger if the website for advertising has active visitors, im very sure that discord marketing is almost dead because most people are not only having 1 discord account to get more reward, eliminated bot is not easy as you think but there is way to eliminated bot by prune the member that not active for long time.
with a owner always online, a growing community, a straight forward system for giveaways and now bringing on his own coin, this project is definately one to be following.
check out the discord channel and say hi.
you will all be pleasantly surprised with what this project has to offer you.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
Mainly we are focussing on using our discord referral bot system. This will broadcast among many crypto related servers and tag everyone in these discords. Advertising the project with links of their discord, website etc. Also we will offer twitter advertisement website etc.

Wouldn't that, then, be rather in tone with "Oh great, another advertisement discord that want to take our money for advertising"? Like the ones you said you wouldn't do?

No because we would actually have a audience with a lot of members to advertise your products. We host daily giveaways in Btc Ltc Doge and many others. Also we invest in new projects to promote their currency. The discords we are talking about is the same ones over and over with the same members offering nothing new and asking high fees.

Plus the btc we get from advertisment, we use to buyback DCG from our community to reward them.

Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
DGbet.fun - Crypto Sportsbook
Kindly correct me on any of these statements if they're wrong:

1. You didn't do any token sale, so all the funds spent on this project comes from dev's pocket.
2. Projects that do giveaways on your platform didn't need to pay or donate tokens to you, instead you'll buy the token yourself and share them for the community for free, with funds from dev's own pocket.
3. You'll frequently do a raffle/giveaway of your own token, which later you'll buy back, with funds from dev's own pocket.

Correct. In a later stadium when we reach more members we will sell advertisement, and with these funds we will buyback even more DCG
good strategy sir, but in the meantime you only do promotion and the money comes from yourself, whether this project was built in a group or just one person (personally), if you only work as a person here, the choice of recruiting is a wise choice.
Pages:
Jump to: