Pages:
Author

Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism - page 75. (Read 127582 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 14, 2017, 07:29:56 AM
I hope the future of dcorp will be well.already 1700 investor participated here. it seems well for dcorp.GO  ahead DCORP !!

Thank you we expect a lot more investors as well. For now everything looks great!

Is there any kind of protoyp actually?

Please see the road map for the coming projects, thank you for being interested already!
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
June 14, 2017, 07:06:27 AM
Over 2.2million is actually a great succeed, hope this ethereum token get more support when it hit the market. I have been following tweeter campaign on altions and this Dcorp has a great support by people.

2.2m$ is not a joke amount and this would be a great asset for this coin achieved at this point and provably on upcoming days more accumulated funds well get by dcorp team since aside from advertisement here on bct they have placed some banners on different site and that could add + points interms of their crowdsale awareness, So expect that this would get huge success after their ICO finish.

They are showing signs of professionally marketing this...they have a professional video, google ads and facebook ads and bing ads running...they also are running ads on coinmarketcap and etherscan...they know how to target investors so no worries on them raising funds...This isnt some crappy ico its legit.

Lets just trust they will develop the platform to allow options trading on cryptocurrency. I am very impressed by what I see so far! It looks better than all the other icos and they are not asking for a 100 for 1 eth ratio like those other icos that dont even look half as good they are giving us 475 for 1 eth now which is not bad.
They even had a youtube ad. So its not really hard for them to earn that much fund and had so many investors. Their advertisements are good that it will make you watch it and get you interested at some point. Having such a good foundation is what a project needs to be successful and DCORP has it all so it will sure be successful.
You're right because of the advertisement in the youtube it has a great effect to the project. It catches the eye of many investor to invest in this project. I know the DCORP is now in the right track and I know also they will become successful.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 14, 2017, 05:52:24 AM
Is there any kind of protoyp actually?
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
June 14, 2017, 04:30:40 AM
I hope the future of dcorp will be well.already 1700 investor participated here. it seems well for dcorp.GO  ahead DCORP !!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
June 14, 2017, 04:17:55 AM
I was wondering how many people have joined Dcorp so far? Seems like a project with many different possibilities, it will be interesting to observe how it develops.

over 1700 investor right ? probably the next minexcoin who has succesfull ICOs , well lets see and observe this potential coin how it goes , probably a long way to go but another succesfull project i hope  Grin
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
@DCORP
June 14, 2017, 03:47:21 AM
which country is the VC based - Netherlands? any legal matters regarding regulatory it has to comply?

In the Netherlands, attorneys Maarten Jansen an Ruud de Kleijn are on the team. Other attorneys have done extensive background checks and the legal aspects are considered here https://www.reddit.com/r/dcorp/comments/6dcsnj/due_diligence_questions_disclaimerwhitepaper/

Please feel tree to contact Maarten and/or Ruud via Reddit or find their contact data on our website.

I was wondering how many people have joined Dcorp so far? Seems like a project with many different possibilities, it will be interesting to observe how it develops.

1668 people as of today (https://etherscan.io/token/0x621d78f2ef2fd937bfca696cabaf9a779f59b3ed)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 14, 2017, 03:45:52 AM

Dcorp has already more than 1665 shareholders! Yes the possibilities are many. We will make it a success with all the shareholders!
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
June 14, 2017, 02:41:31 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
June 14, 2017, 01:48:57 AM
WTS a small amount of DCORP OTC at a 10% discount to ICO price in ETH, PM me on here or Telegram (@alanizz) if interested. I can provide reputable 3rd party escrow.

Why so hurry? The crowdsale is not yet end.
And I am wondering how you will sell it if the tokens not distributed yet?
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
June 14, 2017, 01:23:03 AM
Dcorp is going to be HUGE. Everyone who buys now is going to be very happy next year  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
June 13, 2017, 09:26:27 PM
Applied ! Now the only work to do now is see the end of ICO and wait for the grown of the token,  this is one of my first cryptocurrency that i will hold and wait years to sell again, the problem always to hold the coin when the price crash down...
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
June 13, 2017, 05:33:46 PM
WTS a small amount of DCORP OTC at a 10% discount to ICO price in ETH, PM me on here or Telegram (@alanizz) if interested. I can provide reputable 3rd party escrow.
Activity: 110
Merit: 14
June 13, 2017, 04:20:53 PM
Could DCORP be worth a billion dollar market cap in a few years? I wonder because derivatives are lucrative in stocks. Could this really work in alt coins as the alt coins sually come and go. Plus I think itthe market is over saturated with many coins. Time will tell. I believe we should just focus on the currencies that have 500 plus million dollar market cap.

Yes it will work on altcoins and we can already seeing some of the good examples to that. There are chances to any project that it will hit a billion dollar market cap. That's what you called long term goals. Much better than if a project will like be a pump and go which is definitely fit for day trades.

They even had a youtube ad. So its not really hard for them to earn that much fund and had so many investors. Their advertisements are good that it will make you watch it and get you interested at some point. Having such a good foundation is what a project needs to be successful and DCORP has it all so it will sure be successful.

Just saw this Youtube ad too and mostly on exposure everytime Im switching videos.

Only the icos that know what they are doing run ads, they spend money to make money. Good to see this aint your average crap ico. They are spending big bucks om marketing.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
June 13, 2017, 03:21:26 PM
Could DCORP be worth a billion dollar market cap in a few years? I wonder because derivatives are lucrative in stocks. Could this really work in alt coins as the alt coins sually come and go. Plus I think itthe market is over saturated with many coins. Time will tell. I believe we should just focus on the currencies that have 500 plus million dollar market cap.

Yes it will work on altcoins and we can already seeing some of the good examples to that. There are chances to any project that it will hit a billion dollar market cap. That's what you called long term goals. Much better than if a project will like be a pump and go which is definitely fit for day trades.

Just saw this Youtube ad too and mostly on exposure everytime Im switching videos.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
June 13, 2017, 02:57:10 PM
ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT FOR PRE-MARKET BONUS WEEK 2!
Democratizing Venture Capital
Have you grabbed your share of DRP yet?
Another Funding Milestone Reached!
DCORP recently hit the $2.5 million USD funding milestone!  The Community and investors for continuing to make the DCORP Crowdsale a success! There is still time to receive bonus DRP at the rate of 475 DRP for each ETH invested
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
June 13, 2017, 02:28:09 PM
Over 2.2million is actually a great succeed, hope this ethereum token get more support when it hit the market. I have been following tweeter campaign on altions and this Dcorp has a great support by people.

2.2m$ is not a joke amount and this would be a great asset for this coin achieved at this point and provably on upcoming days more accumulated funds well get by dcorp team since aside from advertisement here on bct they have placed some banners on different site and that could add + points interms of their crowdsale awareness, So expect that this would get huge success after their ICO finish.

They are showing signs of professionally marketing this...they have a professional video, google ads and facebook ads and bing ads running...they also are running ads on coinmarketcap and etherscan...they know how to target investors so no worries on them raising funds...This isnt some crappy ico its legit.

Lets just trust they will develop the platform to allow options trading on cryptocurrency. I am very impressed by what I see so far! It looks better than all the other icos and they are not asking for a 100 for 1 eth ratio like those other icos that dont even look half as good they are giving us 475 for 1 eth now which is not bad.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2017, 02:11:17 PM
You are right, already many altcoins are enjoying those billion dollar market caps and when considering the core concepts where DCORP dealing with I am too sure it may reach there quicker than any other altcoins had done. Continuous focus on sustaining management must be a prime key here. We can see DCORP is already doing that and we can be sure that will continue in future too.
What are you talking about,which are the coins that are in the billion dollar market cap if you are not counting Ethereum and Bitcoin,the rest of the coins wont be having those market valuation as you think,it might go up in the future but in the current market situation it is not like that,lets see how things progress and then we can analyze these things.
Please update yourself. Ripple is near ten billion market cap. Nem, Ethereum classic, litecoin, dash and IOTA are the coins already into billion dollar market cap.
Total networth of all cryptocurrencies is just above 100 billions and bitcoin's contribution into that is 45% and rest are coming from altcoins, means more than 50% are from altcoins.
Lol. If I remember correctly, BitShares has already hit billion dollar market when bitcoins prices where trading above ~$2900 levels. Other than the coins in your list, I have seen many hit billion dollars for some times. For exact market cap of any coin I do follow coinmarketcap.com

I am too sure DCORP will reach billion dollars market cap very soon. Because it is going to deal with securities hence it can attract investors very easily.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
June 13, 2017, 01:54:48 PM
Seriously, october!?

Come on, please speed up time to exchange. Although i have invested because i like this project, I do not like to have my funds stuck 4 months. You realize 4 months is like 4 years in normal investments?
That was clearly on the roadmap, I don´t understand why you are crying right now, you can´t blame DCORP for your mistake.
You supposed to read the ico road map first before investing in the ico. And others right too that you cannot blame dcorp if there signature campain will run in 4months.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
June 13, 2017, 01:49:42 PM
You are right, already many altcoins are enjoying those billion dollar market caps and when considering the core concepts where DCORP dealing with I am too sure it may reach there quicker than any other altcoins had done. Continuous focus on sustaining management must be a prime key here. We can see DCORP is already doing that and we can be sure that will continue in future too.
What are you talking about,which are the coins that are in the billion dollar market cap if you are not counting Ethereum and Bitcoin,the rest of the coins wont be having those market valuation as you think,it might go up in the future but in the current market situation it is not like that,lets see how things progress and then we can analyze these things.
Please update yourself. Ripple is near ten billion market cap. Nem, Ethereum classic, litecoin, dash and IOTA are the coins already into billion dollar market cap.
Total networth of all cryptocurrencies is just above 100 billions and bitcoin's contribution into that is 45% and rest are coming from altcoins, means more than 50% are from altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 13, 2017, 01:31:23 PM
Seriously, october!?

Come on, please speed up time to exchange. Although i have invested because i like this project, I do not like to have my funds stuck 4 months. You realize 4 months is like 4 years in normal investments?
That was clearly on the roadmap, I don´t understand why you are crying right now, you can´t blame DCORP for your mistake.

Beside that the DRP tokens are backed by Ether no worries, after the crowdsale the shareholders need to vote. The reason for this is that the token holders (you) will get a chance to vote on the transfer of ownership of the token contract, from the crowdsale contract to the DCROP contract.

I don't think a few months up or down will make any difference Crypto investors in general need to learn to be a bit more patient. Companies and businesses need a chance to form and take hold, then all good things will come to us. I am more than confident that DCORP will be a project worth waiting for.
Pages:
Jump to: