Pages:
Author

Topic: DCORP Venture Capitalism - page 78. (Read 127582 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
June 12, 2017, 02:06:23 PM
Is there any news / updates concerning listing on exchanges?

The Dcorp token will be listed on the exchanges in October this year.

great news devs , hope it goes smoothly like its campaign  Grin i dont know why few people say this wont success , its already capped on 10M which is huge gain for coin development ..wish you great success Undecided
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 02:02:11 PM

The Dcorp token will be listed on the exchanges in October this year.
Activity: 110
Merit: 14
June 12, 2017, 01:34:40 PM
I invested with Metamask. Where I can see the coins?

You can check on Dcorp.it or see it in etherscan.io just put in the address you sent it from..on etherscan click the token transfers tab
When on the website I import the address Metamask, I see the coins and how to make that I have seen them in myetherwallet?

They give you this website to use to check tokens https://ethplorer.io/address/enter your address here
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
June 12, 2017, 01:30:23 PM
Activity: 2716
Merit: 251
June 12, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

You can check on Dcorp.it or see it in etherscan.io just put in the address you sent it from..on etherscan click the token transfers tab
When on the website I import the address Metamask, I see the coins and how to make that I have seen them in myetherwallet?
June 12, 2017, 01:23:58 PM
I invested in the project with myetherwallet, but when will the DRP show up there?

Activity: 697
Merit: 253
June 12, 2017, 01:15:28 PM
This project will certainly attract many people during this time as there are not many projects in the alt coin where people can invest and get good returns. This looks promising in altcoin and certainly it will have a huge investment from investors all around the world.

Nope. There are many projects here which having a good roadmaps and good returns. Making a promising project is easy.

The finish line of all projects is the output of it once it will established on an exchanges. With DCORP, I see it has basis why it should call a promising. Other project just keep stating they will be succesful but no backup claims. From what I see in DCORP, it has although not that much as Im still on studying period.
June 12, 2017, 01:11:35 PM

Activity: 2716
Merit: 251
June 12, 2017, 01:04:28 PM
Activity: 146
June 12, 2017, 12:36:08 PM
I invested in the project with myetherwallet, but when will the DRP show up there?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
June 12, 2017, 12:33:09 PM
This project will certainly attract many people during this time as there are not many projects in the alt coin where people can invest and get good returns. This looks promising in altcoin and certainly it will have a huge investment from investors all around the world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 12, 2017, 12:26:42 PM
If you think this project is still not a success then you may have a high standard of about altcoins, I think the development flows well and for me this is already a project success. because all inside is a team of the best ever, I hope this will be a pilot project for the best ever. they are the team of DCORP crowdsale involved  Wink Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
June 12, 2017, 11:21:53 AM
Over 2.2million is actually a great succeed, hope this ethereum token get more support when it hit the market. I have been following tweeter campaign on altions and this Dcorp has a great support by people.

2.2m$ is not a joke amount and this would be a great asset for this coin achieved at this point and provably on upcoming days more accumulated funds well get by dcorp team since aside from advertisement here on bct they have placed some banners on different site and that could add + points interms of their crowdsale awareness, So expect that this would get huge success after their ICO finish.
That's for sure, DCORP being successful is not a big factor. From the start it has got more investors as well a perfect development and focused members to work on their schedule. In between unlike other projects it hasn't encountered any problems. Also the funding team did a perfect work in the promotion of the project through different sources available for promotion. As stated we have lot more days to get more investors into it.

So how do we know its successful? Is it only after the crowdsale? That only shows how many people have invested in the token. It does not provide any info on the actual project.
Lets see some development first and real output before we can call this project a success. The crowdsale may be a success, not the project.

It still on process obviously the crowdsale's success is just part of their stepping stone, everything is up for the team making updates after the crowdsale. If you think the project is still not on a success then you probably got a high standards regarding altcoins, I think the developments flowing well and for me this is already a successful project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
June 12, 2017, 09:32:16 AM
It's been two weeks almost and criwdsale already started pumping above 1000k USD. That's just crazy start for DCORP initiative. I'm hoping they will end up with what they had dreamt of. The DRP tokens are going to be very profitable in this campaign. Great investment opportunity I'm looking at. Thanks.

We just raised 2.200.000 million USD and we are only 11 days on the road, everyone is pumped up. We keep working hard and promote Dcorp in al possible ways! We also see that many people are investing for the second time which is a very good sign!!

Can you share the links that you referred to earlier?

Here are some forecasts for the Project bringing Direvatives to the blockchain. We would like to have some feedback

LOW
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sUZUGxewuAn0wW7cU8nFYyRW989kzgs54xYDnv3OkJs/edit?usp=sharing

MEDIUM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GHU22vLk1WBvCEy5GxIDXve8FHMr6qjBda5mb0vQnA0/edit?usp=sharing

HIGH
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mi0jrVERdW8aW8T14O0P1xRSfNj_EYESr8wI9WvR_gQ/edit?usp=sharing

https://www.dcorp.it/crowdsale#countdown

Did you mean those links?

Not these links. The links I referred to were the links where you said that there are many articles on Google, Youtube, etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
June 12, 2017, 09:30:59 AM
Over 2.2million is actually a great succeed, hope this ethereum token get more support when it hit the market. I have been following tweeter campaign on altions and this Dcorp has a great support by people.

2.2m$ is not a joke amount and this would be a great asset for this coin achieved at this point and provably on upcoming days more accumulated funds well get by dcorp team since aside from advertisement here on bct they have placed some banners on different site and that could add + points interms of their crowdsale awareness, So expect that this would get huge success after their ICO finish.
That's for sure, DCORP being successful is not a big factor. From the start it has got more investors as well a perfect development and focused members to work on their schedule. In between unlike other projects it hasn't encountered any problems. Also the funding team did a perfect work in the promotion of the project through different sources available for promotion. As stated we have lot more days to get more investors into it.

So how do we know its successful? Is it only after the crowdsale? That only shows how many people have invested in the token. It does not provide any info on the actual project.
Lets see some development first and real output before we can call this project a success. The crowdsale may be a success, not the project.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 12, 2017, 09:22:10 AM

Activity: 140
June 12, 2017, 08:42:55 AM
Sorry I don't believe in this project. Derivatives shouldn't be related to cryptocurrency in any way.
If derivatives are what interest you, it's profit you care about, profit by 'legitimate' theft.
You couldn't be more wrong. Derivatives are a great tool for hedging risk and making markets more efficient. Do some more research on the working of markets.

That's exactly the correct point derivatives will make the market more stable, and gives the possibility to hedge your position.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 12, 2017, 06:55:55 AM
We have 2 weeks before the crowdsale end I hope many investor will invest to this project. If many investor will invest to dcorpwe can reach the target funds for sure. We need unity to this to become successful the Dcorp . Many peiple for sure invest to dcrop because they see the potential of this project. So its better if you have money just invest it to dcorp and for sure you will earn  profit after few months.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 12, 2017, 06:12:36 AM
Sorry I don't believe in this project. Derivatives shouldn't be related to cryptocurrency in any way.
If derivatives are what interest you, it's profit you care about, profit by 'legitimate' theft.
You couldn't be more wrong. Derivatives are a great tool for hedging risk and making markets more efficient. Do some more research on the working of markets.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
June 12, 2017, 05:48:19 AM
Thanks Frank, glad to be a part of the bitcointalk community Smiley
I'm sorry if our message is not clear, I'll try to explain it with a bit of background info. Most of us have been trading for a long time, on the stock market and later on the cryptocurrency market, with success. Hansco Leek actually worked as a day trader for many years, trading stocks and derivatives on the floor in Amsterdam (please see his profile), he was successful too! After that he and his brother, Corben Leek started an internet business that is thriving now. Except for Hansco Leek and Corben Leek we are all connected professionally.
Maybe Hansco should update his Linkedin, The first thing I do when checking out the team is go to Linkedin

We've anticipated a future where stocks can be traded on the blockchain. Where we'd never have to stop trading, near instant transactions, no need for third parties, no downtime, no DDOS, no need to login or identify. That would be great! Now, we believe that in order for that to happen, we need decentralized derivatives. The decentralized stock market (or any market) on the blockchain should not offer it's participants less, but more options and securities in order to become mainstream. Also, our derivatives can contribute to a less volatile market, which is a good thing for everyone involved.

So, the idea of decentralized derivatives was out there. DCORP is there to give structure to and arrange ownership of the derivatives exchange (and other projects but I'll get to that soon). Much like the relationship between Alphabet and Google. DRP is the token, you can compare it to a share in DCORP, that acts as proof of ownership and entitles to voting right and possibly dividend. DRP and DCORP also ensure that there is a user base of involved people, everyone has DRP believes in the project and converted ETH to get it! That's great because now we can involve our community in the development process of the exchange, we end up building an exchange that people want, instead of what we thing that people want.
mainstream. Also, our derivatives can contribute to a less volatile market, which is a good thing for everyone involved.
If the derivatives exchange is your main project (and I think this is the main reason people are investing), then I think this first paragraph is already a better intro for your white paper than what you have now. Your white paper misses focus, it doesn't tell me what problem you're addressing and what solution DCORP offers, this is what I want to be able to figure out in the first minute of reading a white paper. The white paper is one of the main mediums to explain your project to potential investors.
That's a nice analogy but before Alphabet came into existence Google had already grown into one of the biggest companies in the world and everybody knew exactly what Google did. That's not the case yet for DCORP and, in this case, makes the whole white paper a bit vague.

About the whitepaper, we tried to keep it simple and mention the differences between the on-blockchain and off-blockchain versions. Since, in our opinion at least, derivatives are pretty straight forward. Also, there is a ton of information out there about derivatives if you'd like to learn about derivatives in general. We thought of this pre-whitepaper as an easy-to-read changelog to traditional derivatives, assuming that the reader had an understanding about derivatives.
Why just a pre-white paper and not a definitive one? Isn't this the time to get your message out to convince people to jump on board and join your project? I am eager to invest in ambitious projects but I will be critical of every project i do research on. Because of the above I think I rather wait until your exchange is up and running and decide at a later point to invest.
Success and GL!
Pages:
Jump to: