Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEAD] Coiledcoin - yet another cryptocurrency, but with OP_EVAL! - page 12. (Read 67993 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
CoiledCoin now closed. Have a nice day.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!
Difficulty is up for the first time  Smiley

Yes mine all you can because they will go to $100 each !!!

Stop mining and supporting these ScamChains and their premined authors and support the real coin.

Wait, actually, keep mining this crap because less difficulty for BTC and me Roll Eyes

Don't you are that guy that loves solidcoin?!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
also its a gpu coin and can use any miner bitcoin can

also i should point out http://mmpool.bitparking.com has coiledcoin in merged mining that is paying more than solo for me at least, but i am poor and don't have new hardware
make coiledcoin.conf in its wallet dir

rpcport=port
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=*
server=1

change port user and pass for your values, 8666 seems to work well for port

restart coiledcoin, point your miner at either 127.0.0.1:port or [the pc running the client local ip]:port

i have helped a few people through this and these instructions worked best, if i helped please donate to the address in my signiture
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Ok so I got the client running and downloaded the block chain.  How do I start mining?  I tried running

Code:
coiledcoind.exe --url http://127.0.0.1:8333/ --userpass username:password

But I keep getting a "can't connect to server" or something. The port matches what I have in my coiledcoin.conf too.  Iono!

i would assume the rpc commands are the same, so i think most of the code would be copy paste

also there was a lot of chatter on the btc-e chatroom as soon as this thread was made (before the release)
Activity: 686
Merit: 564
LOL exchange opens at BTC-E.Com about 5hrs later after launch. WTF this is planned as heck pump and dump ?
Your guess is actually as good as mine on this one. Wasn't expecting anyone to set up an exchange this soon, they must have a lot of practice at it.
Activity: 518
Yeah, I hit a block!....So...now what?   Does CLC provide a service or does any store accept them for anything  (What is the long-term plan to bootstrap it to a service\product)?    ....Or, do I wait for an exchange.

Typical pump and dump scheme. What is next scamcoin of the week ? SolidCoin 3 ?

LOL exchange opens at BTC-E.Com about 5hrs later after launch. WTF this is planned as heck pump and dump ? makom from russia / btc-e.com too ?
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Well, I've set the client here.  Let's see how this one goes. Smiley

cTiaJemWUugaPueW7zfrCLcZJ1us6fAv6C

Just to point out, when the client is minimized in windows it's using the bitcoin client icon in the little task bar (near the clock) instead of the "C" icon used everywhere else.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
I hope an exchange pops up, soon.

Doublec?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
Is there any way to easily setup MERGED SOLO mining for Coiledcoin and Bitcoin without having to setup an entire pool for your own personal network ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 564
Too late already did
Wow, that's actually quite a clever logo idea.

Hopefully this will be worth something soon, so far it seems I own 40% of all mined coins Wink
A big concentration you've got there, though I guess there's not much excitement about new altcoins anymore. To be honest I've no idea what's going to happen; exchanges weren't particularly high up the priority list compared to getting it out there and getting the tools for people to do interesting things with it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pretty funny to see how 170Mhash/s mined 160coins and 300Mhash/s only 90 as both started at the same moment. Lots of luck involved Smiley
Merit: 502
Woah, is there an integrated LongPoll in this client?

blocks come fast and not alot of people mining so alot less orphans than other altcoins had in early difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Woah, is there an integrated LongPoll in this client?
Hopefully this will be worth something soon, so far it seems I own 40% of all mined coins Wink

Well IMHO this strategy of pump & dump worked for the first few scam coins but people learned and your crap coins are worth 0 right now. Good luck wasting more time and electricity.

Haha, did litecoin bite your peepee ? Im not as stupid as you, I will only mine the crap out of coiledcoin during early diff and hold.

Exactly what I am saying. That strategy used to work but now it does not. People realised that all the scam chains are just that : A BIG SCAM.

Just like Luke-Jr said : these scams are plot to steal BTC from the fools. Buy, buy, buy !!! It gonna rise to 0.01 BTC tomorrow !!!

Well IMHO this strategy of pump & dump worked for the first few scam coins but people learned and your crap coins are worth 0 right now. Good luck wasting more time and electricity.

Haha, did litecoin bite your peepee ? Im not as stupid as you, I will only mine the crap out of coiledcoin during early diff and hold.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
Too late already did

If someone makes a better logo, I made this coil thing out of two c's like on the coin, it kind of looks like a spring

Pages:
Jump to: