Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEAD] Coiledcoin - yet another cryptocurrency, but with OP_EVAL! - page 13. (Read 67993 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
I'll make you a cheesy pixel logo if you want
Activity: 686
Merit: 564
You can register accounts with Coiled Coin addresses at mmpool and they'll start receiving coins once I've tested and enabled it.
Thank you, hopefully this ought to work OK. (The testing version of the chain was merged mined from the start, partly so I could work out some bugs with supporting multiple chains in some unrelated code, but obviously until the difficulty increases things will be a tad interesting.)

Also, it looks like I screwed up and changed the genesis block back to 50 CLCs at some point, then forgot to change it back. Oh well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Difficulty is up for the first time  Smiley

Yes mine all you can because they will go to $100 each !!!

Stop mining and supporting these ScamChains and their premined authors and support the real coin.

Wait, actually, keep mining this crap because less difficulty for BTC and me Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Difficulty is up for the first time  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
You can register accounts with Coiled Coin addresses at mmpool and they'll start receiving coins once I've tested and enabled it.
Logo ?
There's a placeholder at www.coiledcoin.org but it really wants replacing.
OK, so this is somewhat later than originally anticipated, partly because of a slight last minute change and mostly because the Windows build is really slow, but it's out:

Windows release
Windows installer
Linux release
Source code

The website is coming eventually.

Logo ?
OK, so this is somewhat later than originally anticipated, partly because of a slight last minute change and mostly because the Windows build is really slow, but it's out:

Windows release
Windows installer
Linux release
Source code

The website is coming eventually.
It's receiver pays for fees too isn't it? Or did I misread somewhere?
In a way. The sender's side of the transaction is the same size no matter how complex the rules are - the actual script is only included when the transaction is spent, so the receiver pays any extra fees that result from them choosing to have more complex restrictions on how it can be spent.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
Exchange or it is useless.

When ?

FALSE, if anything no exchange will give it a chance of actually being adopted before the pump & dumpers happens.

Well I would say trade from the start would prevent pump & dumping. If you wait for a while some are already sitting on tons of coins which makes your scenario possible. The more people mine/adopt this coin the better chance it has

I guess that's a fair statement.

My priority is pool first.... Exchanges second, so that I can pump & dump Smiley  haha
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

When ?

FALSE, if anything no exchange will give it a chance of actually being adopted before the pump & dumpers happens.

Well I would say trade from the start would prevent pump & dumping. If you wait for a while some are already sitting on tons of coins which makes your scenario possible. The more people mine/adopt this coin the better chance it has
legendary
I'll mine it if there's a pool available.

DoubleC, feel like adding another coin?  Or testing this coin in an alternative pool to start?  I would only point one GPU at it to start to help for testing.
legendary

When ?

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
It's receiver pays for fees too isn't it? Or did I misread somewhere?
So what is OP_EVAL?
It's a way of letting you send to addresses that have more complicated restrictions on how the coins can then be spent - such as requiring signatures from multiple people or devices - without the sender having to worry about what the exact requirements are. It also makes it easier to, for example, set up an escrow arrangement where some coins can only be transferred either with the agreement of either the buyer and seller, or by the escrow agent and one of the two parties agreeing - so the escrow provider can't just run off with them. Sadly the tools to actually make this kind of escrow possible aren't quite ready yet.

There's a good technical description here. It was originally going into Bitcoin, but I think they've pretty much abandoned it in favour of something similar which may or may not get enough support. It's all a tad messy on their end right now.

Do you plan to add support for Open Transactions?
Not really. That'd probably best be done externally by someone with more experience with Open Transactions, if at all.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1000
Fail ScamCoin altchain is fail.
Who is gonna me to bail ?!

I mean --> after "investing" in this new Huh from Eden.  Smiley
Activity: 756
So what is OP_EVAL?

Do you plan to add support for Open Transactions?

It looks like i'll be a sleeping when this launches.

We need the exchange to open ASAP. These will be worth 10 BTC each !

Buy, buy, buy !!!
Well, we'll see what happens - partly depends if anyone manages to launch any interesting services with it.
Where is the client for linux? what miners can we use to mine your coin in linux?

Thank you
There'll be source and clients for Windows and Linux once the chain actually officially launches; got the build process for them setup already. Any standard Bitcoin miner will work. This is a slightly rushed launch so I unfortunately don't have a public client out for a test version of the chain. (Obviously there's my private one which could in theory be released but it's probably not a good idea.)

We need the exchange to open ASAP. These will be worth 10 BTC each !

Buy, buy, buy !!!
Where is the client for linux? what miners can we use to mine your coin in linux?

Thank you
There'll be source and clients for Windows and Linux once the chain actually officially launches; got the build process for them setup already. Any standard Bitcoin miner will work. This is a slightly rushed launch so I unfortunately don't have a public client out for a test version of the chain. (Obviously there's my private one which could in theory be released but it's probably not a good idea.)
Pages:
Jump to: