Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEAD] DeepBit.net PPS+Prop,instant payouts, we pay for INVALID BLOCKS too - page 10. (Read 1601254 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 502
Hello. I have since yesterday following problem:
Trying to make a payment, specify the desired amount and takes the following message umenja Please_wait_for_autopayment! Then again in Biwa tighter amount and throws me on the "My Page" in MDM indicated Please_wait_2_minutes!. Waiting for more than 2 minutes and I want to make a payment and the same happens again. What could be the problem?

Empty hot wallet.
it
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello. I have since yesterday following problem:
Trying to make a payment, specify the desired amount and takes the following message umenja Please_wait_for_autopayment! Then again in Biwa tighter amount and throws me on the "My Page" in MDM indicated Please_wait_2_minutes!. Waiting for more than 2 minutes and I want to make a payment and the same happens again. What could be the problem?
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
I believe on Deepbit's system, if you change a miner to PPS, it remains proportional until the current round is over.  It's been almost 3 years since I did anything on Deepbit, but I'm recalling that little quirk in changing payment methods.

Yeah that explains it. But how long does a round usually lasts? Do you get notified when it's over?

At Deepbit's current size?  Forever is a definite possibility for how long a round can last.  It would currently take Deepbit an average of 4 months to find a block, assuming difficulty doesn't change.  There is mining hardware starting to come out where a single box is faster than the entire Deepbit pool.

Exactly. I wonder how DeepBit can still be called a functional pool when its hashrate is so low.
I wonder even more why its owner stopped maintaining it and because of that killed it. It's like killing the goose that lays the golden eggs.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
I believe on Deepbit's system, if you change a miner to PPS, it remains proportional until the current round is over.  It's been almost 3 years since I did anything on Deepbit, but I'm recalling that little quirk in changing payment methods.

Yeah that explains it. But how long does a round usually lasts? Do you get notified when it's over?

At Deepbit's current size?  Forever is a definite possibility for how long a round can last.  It would currently take Deepbit an average of 4 months to find a block, assuming difficulty doesn't change.  There is mining hardware starting to come out where a single box is faster than the entire Deepbit pool.
Activity: 5
I believe on Deepbit's system, if you change a miner to PPS, it remains proportional until the current round is over.  It's been almost 3 years since I did anything on Deepbit, but I'm recalling that little quirk in changing payment methods.

legendary
Activity: 1750
I believe on Deepbit's system, if you change a miner to PPS, it remains proportional until the current round is over.  It's been almost 3 years since I did anything on Deepbit, but I'm recalling that little quirk in changing payment methods.
Just having a simple question, does shares get payed out automatically? I have 45 shares but no btc balance on my account. How do I exchange my shares to BTC?

If your using the Proportional payout method you only get paid when a block is found and then that block gets distributed to all the shares that went into that round.

Cheers, I do however use PPS "You get a fixed amount for every share submitted" Do my shares get submitted at the end of the "block round"?

No Pay Per Share is a fixed value which is 0.00000001905289022 per share at current difficulty.  So if you have 45 shares I would think you should have a balance of 0.0000008573800599

Problem is, I have zero balance.

https://i.imgur.com/g6knNIh.jpg
legendary
Activity: 3582
Merit: 1094
Think for yourself
Just having a simple question, does shares get payed out automatically? I have 45 shares but no btc balance on my account. How do I exchange my shares to BTC?

If your using the Proportional payout method you only get paid when a block is found and then that block gets distributed to all the shares that went into that round.

Cheers, I do however use PPS "You get a fixed amount for every share submitted" Do my shares get submitted at the end of the "block round"?

No Pay Per Share is a fixed value which is 0.00000001905289022 per share at current difficulty.  So if you have 45 shares I would think you should have a balance of 0.0000008573800599

legendary
Think for yourself

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
legendary
Think for yourself
friends dont let friends mine Deepbit.. sorry to say.

Aside from it's small size now, which delays payments significantly for some, not me for some reason as I have never had a problem, what exactly has ever been wrong with Deepbit?  It has always been one of the most reliable pools out there.
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
friends dont let friends mine Deepbit.. sorry to say.
legendary
Think for yourself
I successfully initiated transfer of few bitcoin cents, they are still pending.
But the major amount is still there and I can not transfer it neither with manual or automatic transfer...

They do not have enough bitcoins in their account, but that doesn't matter for me, I want to transfer my coins, otherwise I'm scammed...

Deepbit processes it's own transactions.  So when Deepbit finds a block it will process the transactions.
Hi GPminingco,

It has been about 12 hours.... how should  proceed?

Thanks,

Tru

Alrikabah,

I believe they are sending you as many coins as they can...it was a shared wallet. I think patience is the key here but I may be mistaken.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s
Hi,

I received a unconfirmed payment today for the amount I was due. I emailed them at [email protected].

Any1 know how long it takes to become confirmed in my wallet?

Thanks

Tru
donator
Activity: 2058
Poor impulse control.
Which timezone is used for datetimes on the website

If you're logged in, your local time is used. Otherwise it's UTC.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Which timezone is used for datetimes on the website
Pages:
Jump to: