Pages:
Author

Topic: [DEAD] DeepBit.net PPS+Prop,instant payouts, we pay for INVALID BLOCKS too - page 11. (Read 1601254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Add scrypt coins to the pool if u cant make ASIC miners work on your pool, its either that or close the pool, ure getting pathetic
Activity: 812
Merit: 502
Hello,

Thank you very much for the responses.

First, I cannot use deepbit anymore due to the fact i cannot get it to accept my ASIC miners, but do have several coins sitting their from about 1 year ago when i was using it actively.

2nd, that makes perfect sense but i believe I will follow up anyways to make sure I get paid for the 'work' i put into the pool.

3rd, Thank you very much...my blind eyes did not see the email address at the bottom. I have already messaged Deepbit & Tycho, but it appears they have not been online for at least the last couple days. I hope that will change soon.

I will update ASAP on resolution.

Thank you again for your help.

Tru

Deepbit uses getwork and ASIC plays well with stratum, so in reality Deepbit doesn't work with ASICs. They are too powerful for the it.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello,

Thank you very much for the responses.

First, I cannot use deepbit anymore due to the fact i cannot get it to accept my ASIC miners, but do have several coins sitting their from about 1 year ago when i was using it actively.

2nd, that makes perfect sense but i believe I will follow up anyways to make sure I get paid for the 'work' i put into the pool.

3rd, Thank you very much...my blind eyes did not see the email address at the bottom. I have already messaged Deepbit & Tycho, but it appears they have not been online for at least the last couple days. I hope that will change soon.

I will update ASAP on resolution.

Thank you again for your help.

Tru
legendary
Activity: 3582
Merit: 1094
Think for yourself
I do not see an email address or contact number on the website

Bottom right side of the web page has the email address.

Also PM [Tycho] and deepbit.
Activity: 812
Hello,

I am running into the same issue with the "Please_wait_for_autopayment!" message. I understand the lack of payments issue, but I tried a much lower payout with the same issue. Who should I contact about this problem? I do not see an email address or contact number on the website, and it appears that Tycho hasn't been active on the forums for some time..

Thanks for your help.

Tru

Most probably hot wallet is empty.
Btw why are you still using this pool, when its speed is so low, that you can wait months for a payment?
Activity: 10
Hello,

I am running into the same issue with the "Please_wait_for_autopayment!" message. I understand the lack of payments issue, but I tried a much lower payout with the same issue. Who should I contact about this problem? I do not see an email address or contact number on the website, and it appears that Tycho hasn't been active on the forums for some time..

Thanks for your help.

Tru
Activity: 1
I try to transfer bitcoins 0.01089672 from my deepbit account manually its says " Please_wait_for_autopayment or  Please_wait_2_minutes!!
Why is this happening ... I need to transfer some bitcoins immediately ... Please help..
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Yes, you are right, but the next month the difficulty will move it a month latter and then a month latter ... Don't kill my hopes for one this week soon - they will die last Wink

Sadly, that three months is from today - well, from every day a block isn't solved.

There's a ~5% chance that it will be solved in the next five days, if that helps.
KNK
Activity: 692
Yes, you are right, but the next month the difficulty will move it a month latter and then a month latter ... Don't kill my hopes for one this week soon - they will die last Wink
donator
Poor impulse control.
On average a pool this size will take three months to solve a block.

So it's about time to get one Wink

I think you'll need to mark your calendar for the end of next month, not this one.
KNK
Activity: 692

So it's about time to get one Wink
donator
Poor impulse control.
proportional

Which means you wont get the BTC credited to your account till the Pool Solves a Block which could be days

Is there any way to see what date and time the last block was solved?

I too have more than 800 shares (I know it's not much) and my balance still should not be showing zero for days.  I'm using proportional.  It should show something at least by now. 

How often are blocks usually solved?  This is kind of frustrating, even though I'm only experimenting, but my experiment is not turning our so well.

DeepBit haven't solved a block since the 28th November, because they are quite small - 1/15000th of the network.

Activity: 5
proportional

Which means you wont get the BTC credited to your account till the Pool Solves a Block which could be days

Is there any way to see what date and time the last block was solved?

I too have more than 800 shares (I know it's not much) and my balance still should not be showing zero for days.  I'm using proportional.  It should show something at least by now. 

How often are blocks usually solved?  This is kind of frustrating, even though I'm only experimenting, but my experiment is not turning our so well.
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
How do i Change my BTC wallet address on the site and what is the Current Min Payout?
Current minimal payment is 0.01 BTC, but it will be changed soon due to bitcoin price rise.
Any news on this?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s
proportional

Activity: 4
I use Diablo miner and it showed accept: 128. In my deepbit panel there is column shares 128, stale (0,00 %). So Shares aren't paid?

What is the Reward Method you are mining on PPS or DGM or what
I use Diablo miner and it showed accept: 128. In my deepbit panel there is column shares 128, stale (0,00 %). So Shares aren't paid?
Hi, i solved more than 120 blocks and my balance still shows 0.00000000 BTC. It's written balance updates every hour but. Is it ok?

Are you sure you didnt solve more then 120 shares

if you found a Block your mining software would say FOUND BLOCK
not Accepted share Huh/?? pool 0
Hi, i solved more than 120 blocks and my balance still shows 0.00000000 BTC. It's written balance updates every hour but. Is it ok?
Pages:
Jump to: