Pages:
Author

Topic: Dead member account suddenly active? - page 4. (Read 897 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 728
July 18, 2022, 10:16:56 AM
This mean the account have been changed hands and everyone should know the person behind that's account no longer the person who already passed away, so it's deserve a red tag to warn other members.

A hacker, scammer, bad person, or even good person that already controlled that account, I don't care. What I know is, I can't trust that's account anymore.

If he want to start his journey in this forum, he should create a new accounts and start from bottom, to see how his contribution and can be trusted or not.

I don't think this forum is just the only way to earn money, you can go work in McDonald and got payed more than joining bounties/signature campaign.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
July 18, 2022, 10:12:56 AM

There is something that am thinking and that has to do with accounts whose owners have been confirmed and announced dead in this forum. My question is this, what if that account becomes active again and begins posting? Is it going to terrify anyone thinking we have spirits lurking here or will that lead us to think a hacker or scammer is at work? But that can be any member of the dead forum user's family who eventually found the password to that account and decides to continue with it so they can earn and support themselves financially from it, maybe because the account is already high ranked. What will likely be the reaction of members of the forum to that?
Pages:
Jump to: