Pages:
Author

Topic: Death sentence trap as people choice hustle - page 2. (Read 187 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 161
December 31, 2023, 04:43:53 AM
What do you expect from people when we are in a country where the government don't care about people , no provisions for job or to empower people to start up business, the economy is harsh. People will definitely go into illegal activity to make money for themselves knowing that if it gets to the hand of the police they can still settle the case with the police with the money. Some people are into illegal things doing it not because they love it but because it is the only way of raising money for them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
December 31, 2023, 02:55:56 AM
The truth be say no how we want do am wey this kind thing go stop to happen, this kind business they pay very well pass normal jobs na him dey make our youths dey rush enter am taking about the bunkry.

The world is no longer as peaceful as it use to be, the heart of man is extremely wicked it has already been fortold by the Bible that stuffs like this will happen (The signs of the end time) so when we see stuffs like this all we need do is try to avoid them by all cause and not fall victim.
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
December 31, 2023, 12:43:50 AM
My people I say make we reason this matter for here even though is not of Bitcoin or crypto the kind of risk and choice of hustle citizens involved in the society without taking second thought, and value of their life all in the name of making ends meet. I begin to reason the way I feel anytime I here some sad news involving on this crime if is lack of information or not properly knowing the consequences that make them, or is just personal decision. Crime like  kpo fire, human trafficking, drug, organ harvesting, kidnapping etc but my major focus is on kpo fire because it happens always in our environment where death news comes in the country almost on daily basis, shey be is the money that make people never to give up, or hardship abi  this one now government or leaders not helping citizens or poor knowledge on the side effects. Or frostration, if is poor knowledge are their no educated in the area where it happen, if frostration are they the only one? Help chok mouth
Pages:
Jump to: