Pages:
Author

Topic: Decentralized Exchanges!! Who's used them? - page 2. (Read 296 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 03, 2017, 04:17:11 AM
There is no such thing.
What you will find is scheme coins that purport to be an exchange but they are nothing more than another ICO coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 18
Thank you for +Merit
December 03, 2017, 04:14:30 AM
i use flyp.me. So very quickly, simply, and anonymously
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 04:06:42 AM
I too admit that waves DEX is currently well... There is lot to improve. It is MVP, something ready for production but not by any chance final version. I have high hopes for their new DEX which is in beta testing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 03, 2017, 04:02:36 AM
I don't like waves much, the platform is not good at all, I am using it for months. Etherdelta is okay but I think it is not being developed. I am actually more excited for new projects like OAX. We all community will be very lucky in the future.
Activity: 519
December 03, 2017, 03:37:12 AM
I'm using decentralized exchange like Etherdelta, it's easy to use and there's a lot of tutorials in YouTube on how to use it step-by-step. I haven't seen any issues while using Etherdelta in my personal experience so, I think commercial exchange has better advantages like client support and faster transactions.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 03:33:48 AM
EtherDelta is okay. Waves DEX will be much more comfortable with new GUI.
Lots of new player coming though.
Activity: 308
December 03, 2017, 03:19:33 AM
The thing with those exchanges is that they have very little volume and low liquidity making it not worth using.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 03:14:35 AM
EtherDelta, once you get used to it, is simple enough to use. The interface is much to look at, but it's just functional enough. As a bonus, you can get really good deals on there if you're patient.
Activity: 25
December 03, 2017, 03:12:05 AM
Etherdelta is quite easy to use for me as contrary to what most people say. Good exchange to sell your airdrops/bounties or pick up ico before they hit big exchanges. I used to shun Etherdelta due to the stories of people screwing up their orders but now that i have personally experienced it, it is actually quite cool and made me appreciate and understand more about the technology behind ethereum.

There are other few existing DEXes too. Check out cryptobridge (Bridgecoin). 50% of the DEX fees are distribution to those who are staking on their exchange and they have active development. Can see 2018 being the year of DEXes rising as centralized exchanges are losing trust of customers, it is better for us to manage our own funds.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
December 03, 2017, 03:04:41 AM
Anyone have any experience and knowledge using decentralized exchanges? I know theres a few out and more coming.  Very exciting! After all why have a decentralized system depending on a centralized exchange. Right? Just getting into this and realizing what a pain in the ass it is to be verified and have to use multiple exchanges to do what I need.  Ugh.  Angry

Etherdelta is the major decentralized exchange. I am using that. Its my favourite. First days its not friendly. Now i used to it. Its very easy.

Its same as centralized exchanges.

Activity: 5
December 03, 2017, 02:54:04 AM
Anyone have any experience and knowledge using decentralized exchanges? I know theres a few out and more coming.  Very exciting! After all why have a decentralized system depending on a centralized exchange. Right? Just getting into this and realizing what a pain in the ass it is to be verified and have to use multiple exchanges to do what I need.  Ugh.  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: