Pages:
Author

Topic: Decentralized Hashing - HashFast Sale, we only have until 11:59PM Monday! - page 2. (Read 5818 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
I would be interested in buying some chips, looking to spend 3-5 BTC
The chips are expected to be around $5000 each

Price for chips only had to be lower ($4000), because i exspect they offer a hole single chip mining machine for around 5000 $US.
Why ? At moment KnCMiner are on top with it 6990$US Jupiter. A lot of people are full invested in this stuff solo or GB.
KnCMiners has a bonus of first mover in next generation ACIS chips and HashFast needs fast a great lot of (prepaid) orders to get its ROI.
Imho
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
The chips are expected to be around $5000 each
Activity: 624
Merit: 502
Activity: 308
decentralizedhashing.com
any plan to do an IPO on this, just like addiction/soniq with the groupbuy?  Smiley
Yes, I am going to contact BTCTC and maybe a couple other exchanges soon.  I have no idea how to write a prospectus, but I think people understand the situation here.

I contacted them a few months ago to see what preparations needed to be done, and I think we will have to be a little more organized before they will accept an application.  Thanks for letting me know you're interested.  I'll send an email to them today to see what I need to do to fulfill their requirements.
Activity: 271
Interested in the hosting option...anywhere from 3-10 BTC depending on pricing and timing, too.
Activity: 283
I'm keeping an eye on this with an open eye to the amount of BTC.

> 5BTC
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This is very very interesting.

If this big IF is correct, then we will be seeing ExaHashs in no time at all.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'll be keen to invest. up to 10btc depending on $/GHs
Activity: 686
any plan to do an IPO on this, just like addiction/soniq with the groupbuy?  Smiley
decentralizedhashing.com
I just wanted to be consistent in my name flipping, but if you insist on having the right name that is fine too.  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I thought it may be Cointerra?

For now this just means TerraCoin, which is a manufacturer newly unveiled. 
Activity: 160
Depends on final figures (gh/s per BTC, ect.) but I may be interested in 5-20BTC
decentralizedhashing.com
After researching the market more, it looks like there are some great options coming.  Apparently HashFast making their announcement spurred others to let us know what they are planning.  This is great news for bitcoin, in that we will see multiple companies releasing cutting edge products.  This should allow a greater decentralization to permeate the network than one company might be able to achieve.  

It is also great news for the mining community to hear that there are multiple companies vying for our attention.  This will keep prices reasonable, and allow for diversification in case a chip design is flawed, or there are delays.  (I know, NOBODY expects delays these days)  Roll Eyes

As the new designs should push each other to price their equipment competitively, and the credentials line up, I would like to add more options.  For now this just means Cointerra, which is a manufacturer newly unveiled.  If the rumor about Avalon's 20nm chip is true, that would seem an excellent option to investigate.

For hosted mining I will buy from the relevant top producers based on their ROI.  (cost-gain)/cost  Spreading the investment as much as possible based on the relative profit margins will minimize any loss due to unexpected problems.

I can't for the relevant information to start rolling in so we can begin to prepare for the next couple months!
Activity: 154
Interested and watching
Activity: 127
Activity: 574
Interested, depending on price too.
Activity: 252
Interested and waiting for more information.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Interested and signed up to your news letter ... will be watching close.

Blorgg
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Activity: 181
optical illusion
Interested, in the hardware.
Pages:
Jump to: