Pages:
Author

Topic: Decentralized Hashing - HashFast Sale, we only have until 11:59PM Monday! - page 3. (Read 5818 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Interested in the hosting option...anywhere from 3-10 BTC depending on pricing and timing.

Can you imagine what's going to happen to the difficulty if this company really does start rolling out 400 GH/s chips, consuming 10% of the power per GH, at a relatively affordable price, in October? Move over, Knc.

Still a big if, though.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
decentralizedhashing.com
I'd be interested depending on price.
Indeed!  It is amazingly early to jump into this, as prices have not been announced.  If anyone wants to just post an "Interested."  Or something similar to lajz99 that will be helpful too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I'd be interested depending on price.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
decentralizedhashing.com
Keeping an eye on this. Btw, you still have several references to FastHash in the OP.
Hard to believe a company and mining machine come out with such close names one after the other.  Thanks for catching that.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I'm in for shares in a rig

5-10 btc
Activity: 295
Keeping an eye on this. Btw, you still have several references to FastHash in the OP.
Activity: 742
HashFast 400GH GN
 For now this thread will be used to gather people interested in a group buy together.  
If you would like to participate just leave a note here with the tentative amount in BTC.  

Tentative 10 BTC for a group buy. Assuming we do get those answers and that the group jumps in early of course.  Smiley

Thanks for the effort!

decentralizedhashing.com
1btc =  > 6 ghash, im in  Grin
It seems that way.  Smiley

Just to be clear, these are estimates.  I got a reply from a personal message that said they will release pricing soon.

There are a lot of nuances here too, I talk a lot about 400GH for instance.  The chip is being designed for 400GH at max potential.  All of that will depend on cooling, though.

That being said, quite exciting stuff!  I think most people were expecting the time frame on the next big drop in price/GH to be a little farther out.  I was still getting used to KnCMiner and BitFury's numbers.
Activity: 686
1btc =  > 6 ghash, im in  Grin
decentralizedhashing.com
Ok, I had seen a couple people state that they had confirmed Uniquify's relationship with HashFast.  Now that I've received my own, though, I feel much better.

Yes, I can confirm that we are implementing the Hashfast chip.

Regards,

Bob Smith
Senior VP Marketing & Bus. Dev.
Uniquify, Inc.
2030 Fortune Drive - Suite 200
San Jose, CA 95131

Here is what I know about them so far:
http://decentralizedhashing.com/2013/08/another-leap-in-the-asic-race-hashfast-400gh-gn-chip/

edit- Yeah thanks Bit, and in my title of all places!
Activity: 252
HashFast and FastHash are 2 different ASIC companies/products.
decentralizedhashing.com
Pages:
Jump to: