Pages:
Author

Topic: DECENTRALIZED OR CENTRALIZED? - page 11. (Read 3855 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 09:43:05 PM
Big corporations are also being used. When it comes to funds, it is the goal of every business to seek security, as well as efficiency, two distinct aspects in a decentralized market rather than a centralized market but the government receives More taxes and control then we have limited access to crypto that needs to exist as the government wants.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 12:51:40 PM
It clearly depends on how do you use your bitcoins and how you are spending them, if you are using centralized exchanges and websites, then it is more than obvious that it is centralized, otherwise, no, it is all upto you to be decentralized or not.
Activity: 266
July 21, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
It is difficult for me to say something concrete, the problem is in the crypto currency in its merits. Anonymity is both good and bad at the same time. I like the concept of anonymity, but I understand that it can be used by dishonest people for mercenary purposes, it upsets me
Activity: 99
July 21, 2018, 09:08:21 AM
Most of the people here wants to have decentralisation since we are all choked by the government. It seems like we are on a jail and they manipulated us from the beginning. But since the government do anything to become powerful, they will make cryptocurrency as a centralized and controlled by one authority. Well, I think whatever we did, the penultimate power is upon the government officials.
Activity: 60
July 21, 2018, 09:07:14 AM
Bitcoin is totally decentralized for whatever remains of our lives.
The government and the elites need it however the way that they can't make a move any longer.
Activity: 55
July 21, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
Hello, I am a student physicist of Novosibirsk State University. Our platform scientificcoin.com is recruiting users. We do not sell anything, but we need experts, developers, scientists, and journalists.
SCIENTIFICCOIN is a Blockchain platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation.
Scientificcoin.com (the main information website of the project).
Scientificcoin.io (the beta version of the crowdfunding platform for scientific researchers).
Hireascientists.com (freelance platform for the science industry).
I hope I did not inconvenience you with my letter.
https://t.me/joinchat/CeookU293Bn2xGARpNZQGQ
Yuri Taksanov
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

Many individuals agree and have the same opinion about bitcoin as decentralized digital asset, a system without a central bank or single administrator is more favourable.
   But somehow, numerous citizens want also the bitcoin to be centralized, because others believes it can remove barricades and walls to allow more easily reached and democratized financial and economic infrastructure.
   For you what is your own perspective regarding this matter?

It doesn't seem to sound like bitcoins anymore once we centralize it. Imagine, we have to use banks to transfer bitcoins. What's so different about it when we just use fiat money instead, right? Might as well leave bitcoins and go back to using money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
July 21, 2018, 08:44:54 AM
I like how things are currently working right now. The network decentralized and the management centralized. We need also to protect the users. Bitcoin is like money.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 21, 2018, 08:40:35 AM
Certainly decentralization, many people feel that bitcoin can be controlled, but unfortunately they can not provide definitive proof so I think that bitcoin is purely decentralized.
Activity: 47
July 21, 2018, 08:04:37 AM
In my personal opinion, if we are talking about cryptocurrency as a future payment method - it must be decentralized, so we don't have a huge risks in the future, that someone can easily manipulate with emission 
Activity: 233
July 21, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
I think if bitcoin is centralized, it is likely that there will be a monopoly system, so bitcoin prices can be manipulated by this monopoly system
Activity: 75
July 21, 2018, 07:48:14 AM
One of the best feature of bitcoin aside from it being limited is bitcoin being decentralized. This is the reason bitcoin fluctuate so much there is no government controlling it. When bitcoin became centralized expect the price of bitcoin being stable.
Activity: 29
July 21, 2018, 07:29:47 AM
At any time, China could force Bitmain to shut down all its operations, severely impacting Bitcoin's security and long-term sustainability. As such, all possibilities exist for Bitcoin to become focused on its current PoW algorithm. However, the way Bitcoin is leading, is toward the unfortunate focus, because the largest exploitable tanks have the most dominance on the Bitcoin network. This is like the internet where it has started as a decentralized system, but now it is highly concentrated by big corporations like Google, Microsoft and Facebook. Perhaps, indeed, Bitcoin's focus will break some of the barriers that are bothering at the moment, but it seems to me that the Bitcoin hierarchy is much better. In addition, Bitcoin's decentralization protects us against a 51% offensive that may violate all mechanisms and deprive many people around the world.
Activity: 58
July 21, 2018, 06:23:39 AM
to me, I still support bitcoin to be decentralized technology because with its decentralization, no one or group can control it. As a result, It will always alive
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 17, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

Many individuals agree and have the same opinion about bitcoin as decentralized digital asset, a system without a central bank or single administrator is more favourable.
   But somehow, numerous citizens want also the bitcoin to be centralized, because others believes it can remove barricades and walls to allow more easily reached and democratized financial and economic infrastructure.

Bitcoin does not need to be centralized before it can reach its full potential. The power of Bitcoin reaching its potential lies in the hands of the people and not any central authority body. The governments can only alleviate the FUD it has created in some people by announcing the legitimacy of Bitcoin after a number of checks have been implemented on our various exchange sites to check KYC and AML.
Activity: 107
July 17, 2018, 09:02:44 PM

Bitcoin will not be bitcoin if it is centralized. Decentralized is one of the main selling point of bitcoin and is the biggest reason why people are crazy about it. Centralization can definitely kill bitcoin. Those who say that centralization of bitcoin can destroy barricades and walls will be the one responsible for its fall.
Activity: 125
July 17, 2018, 08:49:28 PM
I want to see Bitcoin in every country but I really don't want to see Bitcoin as a centralized Coin. Bitcoin's most unique feature it is decentralized and no one knows about its transactions. That's why we feel safe and secure about our information. If Bitcoin goes under regulation and centralized then the crypto market will not be like now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
July 17, 2018, 08:37:07 PM
There will always be a degree of centralization with cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, given that centralization generally improves efficiency. The issue with bitcoin is how it has undertaken resolving its scaling issue. Obviously mining has become centralized, but the transactions on the main chain are currently decentralized. Hopefully the mining issues can be resolved.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 08:33:08 PM
Bitcoin must be decentralized and must be able to be transacted with without KYC.  Once you expose yourself and attach yourself with that address Bitcoin is no longer decentralized (governments will arrest you) nor private.  KYC is the enemy of crypto. 
Activity: 28
July 17, 2018, 08:13:41 PM
I am with favor of bitcoin should be decentralized because now there is no control of any government also exchanges are giving facility do trade make profit but some countries are trying to do ban cryptocurrency so if they centralized their is no barrier for cryptocurrency but government get more taxes and controlled then we have limited access of crypto we need to survive as government want.
Pages:
Jump to: