Pages:
Author

Topic: Decisions decisions - page 2. (Read 420 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 103
August 04, 2018, 07:51:12 PM
If I had 10k$ I will never invest them in one coin as you said, that will be very unintelligent, I will definitely split them into different coins/tokens, I will choose 10 projects and invest in each one of them 1k$, I will make sure to choose serious ones that are still at the beginning of their roadmap, also, there should share the criteria of being unique in their goals and views about the use and integration of cryptocurrencies in our modern life, not just a copy of other projects and should have a solid and trustworthy team.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
August 04, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
Definitely I buy bitcoin. Will get around 1.4+ BTC in the 10k$ according to current price. But, I will really not hold till 2020. It's not the good way but I will go for the gambling trading. I mean with some amount I will make profit in gambling will make big amount. Yeah there is also chance of loss but I know I can handle with profit and will try to make without holding I can turn 10k to 20k$. But it's better you go for the multiple coin. If you just wanna hold then BTC, ETH and BCH good choice.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
If I were given the opportunity to invest $ 10,000.00 dollars. Then I would probably invest in TRON. This is not the unknown creator of such a messenger as a telegram. Which enjoys the whole world. Before that, he created a social network Vkontakte. Which is the most popular in Russia and ranks first in all indicators. Then in 2 years I think that its blockchain will be used in the whole universe, and the coin will be very much in demand.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 02:40:07 PM
If you had $10,000.00 dollars to invest in one
Cryptocurrency and had to hodl until 2020
which one would you buy and why?
Investing in just one crypto currency is an unwise decision, I prefer to invest in a few coins or diversify. But, if you really have to choose one, then ethereum is my best choice.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 02:35:17 PM
I would diversify but if only one coin should be chosen, I will pick cardano, when icos start using cardano instead of just like the ethereum platform the price of cardano will rise.
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

If i have  10k  then choose one cryptocurrency? Well,i have no doubt  to invest in bitcoin,Why? Because i simply believe in it, i strongly believe its ability to produce profit by 2020 ,,,bitcoin is such a reliable coin ,im pretty sure when im going to invest now, 2 yrs, from now it could give me huge profit....,,,
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
August 04, 2018, 02:05:15 PM
2 years to spare and about $10k to invest. The coin would be ETH. ETH has been increasing significantly over the past few years and every time the BTC price rises, along with it the ETH price rises too. Even if the BTC price of ETH drops, the $ price of ETH increases . Now would be a good time to invest int ETH as the price is low now compared to as it was a few months ago.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 659
August 04, 2018, 01:58:29 PM
10k usd is indeed already a big money to me which its even impossible for me to have that kind of money to invest on due to priorities in life and my state of living isnt really too high but if i would have the chance to have such capital then no doubt i would put up for long term with Bitcoin holdings. I might consider some alts but big portion of funds will be kept on btc and im really sure to that because i believe on such tech and its support for longer runs.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 01:53:58 PM
I would be torn between Bitcoin (safe) and IOTA (more earning potential).  In the end I would probably play it safe with Bitcoin as I believe that will skyrocket over 100k eventually. 
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 01:48:49 PM
I will choose ETH to be detained. Because it can be said that this coin has become an obligation for anyone who will transact in the crypto world.
Additional advice: actually if you want to save for a long time it's better to hold more than one coin because in my opinion, it is a better and more likely step to get profit.
Activity: 112
August 04, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
If i would buy crypto currency  I would not put my all money in one crypto currency. But maximum of my savings invest in Bitcoin because  I have great in Bitcoin .Secondly I would like to invest in Ethereum .Both the coins  have good potential.
Activity: 113
August 04, 2018, 01:13:47 PM
If I have $10,000, I will rather split my investment over some major coins, than to invest all on one coin. But prior to then, I must have done some research, analysis and calculations before choosing the coins to invest on. For me, the $10,000 will be best invested on ; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, NEO and Ripple. These coins have once doubled their current various prices, and some have even reached prices higher than the double of their various current prices. Also, these coins are popular and established in the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 336
August 04, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
It is big fund if I have to invest this fund in a single coin then no doubt I prefer Bitcoin what ever the market is or whatever the price. On the other hand I am not in favour of I investing in a single coin I always prefer in diversify investment. Choose three four good coin  and make diversify investment in them accordingly your knowledge and your capacity to hold.
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 12:43:46 PM
I think I will buy Bitcoin. Because it's one of cryptocurrency which I believe and I guess that only bitcoin can survive and show a good price. Because despite of all negative news and manipulations this currency shows a good growing.
Activity: 208
August 04, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

I will definitely consume it all investing in my favorite currency, ethereum. With this amount [$10,000], i will be a happy owner of 2 full ETH. Needless to say, I truly believe in this coin because it possesses all the attributes of an incredible coin. And by that time, year 2020, there is no doubt in my mind that ethereum will be the leading cryptocurrency in the crypto market.

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
August 04, 2018, 12:35:15 PM
That is not the way it works what you are asking basically amounts to driving your car without knowing where you want to go, the first question you need to ask yourself is how much money you want to earn and how much risk you want to take? Until you answer that question any recommendation is useless.

If you want to take a low risk and you do not mind holding for a long time then bitcoin is without a doubt the best choice, you could grab other coins like ethereum if you like but if what you want is to multiply your capital many times over in a short amount of time then you need to pick an ico, but remember the chances that you lose your money are way higher than the chances of getting profits.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 12:27:53 PM
I would buy bitcoin without thinking because it will give pretty more profit than altcoins, because in 2020 most shit tokens will not be with us. There is no need to risk money with shit altcoins. But if you can find good projects like oax that's okay but still risky compared to btc for sure.

I agree. I would also choose bitcoin among all other cryptocurrencies considering the situation of having to choose only one coin. We don't know for sure what would happen in the market in 2020 but rest assured it will grow at some points returning high amount of profit. But if the situation is different, it's better to diversify one's investment buy having other coins like eth etc.
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
I personally feel that Tron has amazing potential. It might not be that dazzling technically but the marketing is amazing and good marketing can make or break a good product.

As for ETH, unless they fix the scalability issues soon, there would be trouble in paradise.
About bitcoin say the same thing and what we see at the moment? Nothing has happened to him, and it will not happen, the same goes for ETH, and the potential of this coin has not yet been revealed, we will soon see all this.
Activity: 294
August 04, 2018, 12:19:12 PM
if I have to choose an investment, of course I would choose Ethereum, because being the most popular altcoin at this time. so many projects use it. with the price now under $ 500 right to buy it .. Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 12:07:48 PM
If I had that kind of money that I wouldn't touch for 2 years, I think it would be EOS, especially today with this bearish market. Why? They have still an ongoing development of their true aims and plans and they're going according to it. Much potential in their blockchain still exists to be improved and we might be looking at the next generation blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: