Pages:
Author

Topic: Deeponion is UNSTOPPABLE! - page 2. (Read 538 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 01:44:36 AM
Deep Onion is definitely one to keep an eye on! Something that isn't brought up to much about the team is that they also regularly donate to the TOR project and WIKILEAKS and are looking to add to that. Very awesome thing to do in my book!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-world-peace-donation-event-stats.31276/
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 04:04:13 AM
I think Deeponioin has a lot of potential.  Privacy coins will become more desirable as people begin to realize bitcoin isn't as anonymous as they once believed.  This is one of my favorites, and could end up #1 or 2 as long as the team stays on task and continues to expand. 

Exactly my thought. In the old days of the onion, Bitcoin wasn't our best choice, it was the only one and we thought it was safe and anonymous. As more and more altcoins surface, people are realizing Bitcoin is actually not that safe and looking for better options. Deeponion can be that better option. Don't be afraid of this drop, this one is worth keeping an eye on.

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Amazing, it's been that long and they still haven't recovered it for you? It literally took 10x longer to verify the signed message than it would to force password reset to your new email address.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 03:53:22 AM
I think Deeponioin has a lot of potential.  Privacy coins will become more desirable as people begin to realize bitcoin isn't as anonymous as they once believed.  This is one of my favorites, and could end up #1 or 2 as long as the team stays on task and continues to expand. 

Exactly my thought. In the old days of the onion, Bitcoin wasn't our best choice, it was the only one and we thought it was safe and anonymous. As more and more altcoins surface, people are realizing Bitcoin is actually not that safe and looking for better options. Deeponion can be that better option. Don't be afraid of this drop, this one is worth keeping an eye on.

Stolen account Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

More info here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23913134
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 25, 2018, 03:29:37 PM
As you can see, Deeponion's value is rising up while others are in dip.

When it comes to features i can say that Deeponion is dominating them, Anonymity and Privacy is really important!

promising coin worth paying attention to. I was very surprised when I saw her grow up against the background of others. I suspect that this is a pump but I have no confirmation, so I will follow the coin further.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 02:39:41 PM
Personally I think there is not more features to highlight in this project also we should not neglect it too because in deeponion the level of privacy is increased for crypto users so that hacks can be reduced. It has not shown enormous growth before and don't know whether it will rise in the upcoming days.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 25, 2018, 11:08:32 AM
I hope most people know that this is not the true picture of what the token should worth, there are incentives for most of the token holders to hold on to their tokens especially close to the weekend when the tokens will be distributed, I fear for new people buying this token and do not understand the real fundamentals behind the project
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 10:55:42 AM
I wouldn't call it unstoppable. This coin once get pumped to 18$ and crash immediately at a very bottom. So, be careful with that.
Now, I think it just short of recovery process.
It's very good project tho.
Activity: 115
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 25, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

When it comes to features i can say that Deeponion is dominating them, Anonymity and Privacy is really important!

Yes I see, DeepOnion was rising up and other crypto are in dip, that's great performance for DeepOnion.
Honestly, i don't believe in that coin but now I truly believe and I want to study that DeepOnion. I want to know what's the potential of that coin,  I will do some research about the project and I invest in it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
February 25, 2018, 10:04:17 AM
I really adore anonymous crypto and what makes deep onion is sustainable growth. I will better study this project and probably buy some coins
copper member
Activity: 44
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
February 25, 2018, 09:51:08 AM
The lower volume centered only at one exchange could actually be a positive thing in this case, because once it hits the other exchanges it will be harder to identify the best price points.  Take advantage of that now before it's listed elsewhere.
Activity: 504
February 25, 2018, 09:44:10 AM
I think DeepOnion will dip some more in the next couple of weeks. There is still some space to drop more, but I think after that it will go up again and maybe we will see another All time high sooner or later!
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
February 25, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
DeepOnion has a pretty low daily volume mostly at just one exchange - KuCoin. So it's not too difficult to pump it. Ofc I like privacy coins but I can't say that this is a natural growth.
Activity: 686
February 25, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

Seems to me like deep onion has inferior anonymity compared to monero for example.

And someone else said it already, how is this an accomplishment if you already went -80%?
Activity: 5
February 25, 2018, 08:57:08 AM
Wow unstoppable, the rise is stellar. $4 three months ago, $4 today.

http://preview.ibb.co/gZoEAx/unstoppable.jpg
Activity: 196
February 25, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

Well... It also dropped by almost 80% of it's value at ATH (well everything dropped) - however just because it's rising now while others are dropping doesn't mean it's the super-ultra-exception.
Not saying Deeponion is bad but there are so many annoying shills (also not saying you're one of them) Smiley
Indeed, OP is trying to make FOMO thread for deeonion. A lot of people were buying that shit at the top of the price gets stuck forever. Just like OP said deeponion try to dominated the crypto currency space and that looks like a big joke that will never be happened for sure. People are being so crazy to promote or shilling for deeponion. I may expect there will be more shilling thread like this one.

Basically this says it all.
What lost a lot can obviously rise easier again. Nothing to celebrate really.

Also all those implausible shills really make me want to stay away from this coin. Same goes with SPECTRECOIN (apparently that's the way to write it. Bold and in big letters. Most shills here do so :d)
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
February 25, 2018, 08:30:08 AM

After dropping from $18 and reaching new low from months... I would't call this unstoppable. DO have future only if they finally implement stuff like Stealthaddress and Deepsend. Otherwise will die in 9 weeks /airdrop ending/.
Activity: 350
February 25, 2018, 07:48:10 AM
Since before Deeponion has a very great performance. This is one of the best altcoin invested by my friends that makes him a millionaire. This coin makes me feel regret that i let myself missed out. And now this deeponion has started to burst again and unstoppable..This is great opportunity to all investors and traders.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18586
February 25, 2018, 06:33:35 AM
Honestly, the amount of (likely paid) shilling of DeepOnion is the number one reason I refuse to buy it. Constant threads with zero substance other than stupid, empty statements like "great project" and "going to the moon".
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 06:19:05 AM
It is unusual i their way of distributing the coin, which is an airdrop rather than via an ICO, but this does not mean it is a scam like the other time wasting airdrops. Deeponion has a lot of good features e.g. TOR integration with add-ons that can bypass state firewalls. With a low market cap, this one could be extremely profitable by end of 2018
Pages:
Jump to: