Pages:
Author

Topic: Deeponion is UNSTOPPABLE! - page 3. (Read 538 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
February 25, 2018, 06:11:04 AM
I think Deeponioin has a lot of potential.  Privacy coins will become more desirable as people begin to realize bitcoin isn't as anonymous as they once believed.  This is one of my favorites, and could end up #1 or 2 as long as the team stays on task and continues to expand. 

Exactly my thought. In the old days of the onion, Bitcoin wasn't our best choice, it was the only one and we thought it was safe and anonymous. As more and more altcoins surface, people are realizing Bitcoin is actually not that safe and looking for better options. Deeponion can be that better option. Don't be afraid of this drop, this one is worth keeping an eye on.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 25, 2018, 06:03:29 AM
it is not unusual for some altcoins to get some temporary pumps during the times when everything else is getting dumped. in fact there are at least a dozen altcoins every single day that are getting pumped not paying attention to anything that has been going on around them.

but that doesn't make them good, unstoppable, or a good investment even. and as you can see it is worth $3.62 now (14% dump).
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 25, 2018, 05:39:58 AM
It might plummet further down after the upcoming airdrop...

Definitely it will not happen since after the completing the Airdrop they will apply for exchanges, as of now it is not possible since some big exchanges doesn't want a crypto that has an Airdrop like Bittrex.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 04:03:27 AM
It might plummet further down after the upcoming airdrop...
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Put it all on the line and go for broke
February 25, 2018, 04:02:56 AM
well...its a good coin and I love it, but this is still a large drop from the $15 dollar high. I would buy now. I'm mining them as well and you can still get a couple a day from it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
February 25, 2018, 04:01:01 AM
As you can see, Deeponion's value is rising up while others are in dip.

When it comes to features i can say that Deeponion is dominating them, Anonymity and Privacy is really important!

Well... It also dropped by almost 80% of it's value at ATH (well everything dropped) - however just because it's rising now while others are dropping doesn't mean it's the super-ultra-exception.
Not saying Deeponion is bad but there are so many annoying shills (also not saying you're one of them) Smiley
Indeed, OP is trying to make FOMO thread for deeonion. A lot of people were buying that shit at the top of the price gets stuck forever. Just like OP said deeponion try to dominated the crypto currency space and that looks like a big joke that will never be happened for sure. People are being so crazy to promote or shilling for deeponion. I may expect there will be more shilling thread like this one.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 02:44:26 AM
I think Deeponioin has a lot of potential.  Privacy coins will become more desirable as people begin to realize bitcoin isn't as anonymous as they once believed.  This is one of my favorites, and could end up #1 or 2 as long as the team stays on task and continues to expand. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 25, 2018, 01:53:37 AM
Anonymous crypto currency which is still less than a year on the market, but it deserved the attention of the majority. I like the speed of transactions in it and they were going to officially launch an electronic wallet, this will in principle add more investors, which means it will increase the price.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 25, 2018, 12:43:14 AM
As you can see, Deeponion's value is rising up while others are in dip.

When it comes to features i can say that Deeponion is dominating them, Anonymity and Privacy is really important!

Pages:
Jump to: